Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:33 am

Absolute weapons grade stupidity...utterly mortifying....Johnson explains ratchet clause with reference to analogy about having to buy twins a haircut and/or an expensive handbag...

Get this fvcking wanker out of number 10 soonest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:36 am

It’s obvious to most (except harve) that the EU’s motivation is to punish us for leaving their cosy gravy train and also to send out a message to any other member countries how awkward they will be if any of them are thinking of withdrawing in the future.
Frankly with “friends” like that they can go and get stuffed along with harve
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Absolute weapons grade stupidity...utterly mortifying....Johnson explains ratchet clause with reference to analogy about having to buy twins a haircut and/or an expensive handbag...

Get this fvcking wanker out of number 10 soonest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Weapons grade stupidity would be agreeing to their dictatorial threats which are now becoming almost war-like.
Their mask has now slipped off completely & has been trampled underfoot.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:47 am

It's all sorted. BJ & co are wheeling out the impression that he's digging in, fighting tooth and nail for UK interests, shedding blood sweat and tears for the nation - where in actual fact, it's all sorted and can't wait to announce he's did it. He's got what he wants by telling the Eu to feck off whilst hoisting the Union Jack on top of Sheeps Tor, a la Iwo Jima.

Spin-doctoring, salad talking waffle clump at it's most toe-curling.

Anyway, I'm off to the Post Office. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:14 am

Hope the post office is quicker than mine. 40 minutes at mine on Tuesday!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:17 am

Weapons grade stupidity would be voting for Brexit them moaning like a bitch when it happens.
Feckin BBC have gone into overdrive absolutely bullshit report from Si Caldwell telling us how it's going to be sooooo hard to go on holiday to EU now which is mainly down to Covid and you shouldn't be travelling abroad full stop. He also said you'd need six months on your passport and need a five pounds driving permit from the post office! How will we ever manage with that? Lmfao. We have never had an open border with the EU as anyone who has ever travelled there will know.
They had another great story about how Cheddar Cheese will now attract a 57% import tariff from the EU! OMG how will we manage? Firstly I would have thought that Cheddar should be made in Cheddar and it opens up a massive market for cheese makers in the UK and will also stop all the emissions from importing the fake cheese. Someone here said the other day we export £2bn of fish to EU which the Beeb are keen to point out yet we import £3bn which is mainly because we don't process enough of our own fish, again a massive opportunity to set up processing plants over here and create billions of our own wealth. Beneath all the gloom and doom there will be many many people like me who will do what they have always done, get the fook on with it and I have never been so optimistic in years for the opportunities that we will have.
Also any business that gets caught with their trousers down in January are absolute bellends we've had four feckin years to prepare for no deal and if you're not prepared by now its your own stupid fault.
As for hedge fund managers they will fleece the system like they alwys have done.
I'm off to make some money.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:26 am

The EU is using this as a warning to others not to try the same thing, not that any other EU Member State would be stupid enough to hold a referendum. The EU is more than just a free trading bloc, it's moving towards a powerful political union. From the UK side Bozo see's the country's slide into economic armageddon get far far worse than it otherwise would have been as a price worth paying for "sovereignty". The UK will be broke, isolated, irrelevant with permanent soaring levels of unemployment but at least it will be "Sovereign" and no Frenchies will be pinching our fish. I don't blame Scotland one bit for splitting from the doomed UK and joining to the EU. A united Ireland won't be far behind. No trade deal with the EU (and all the beneficial co-operation in so many areas that goes with it) is a total disaster on a gargantuan scale for the UK. I bet there won't be many Brexiteers left in twelve months time. Bozo won't get his trade deal with the US either now that other fruit loop Trump has gone. And we thought the past twelve months was bad....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:29 am

Too many lily liveried surrender monkeys who are frightened to stand on their own two feet. Give it twelve months and everybody will wonder what all the fuss was about.
As for no EU country would be stupid enough to try asking their population whether they want to be a vassel state I wonder why they are so afraid of democracy? Are we so stupid we aren't able to form opinions of our own?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:34 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Too many lily liveried surrender monkeys who are frightened to stand on their own two feet. Give it twelve months and everybody will wonder what all the fuss was about.
As for no EU country would be stupid enough to try asking their population whether they want to be a vassel state I wonder why they are so afraid of democracy? Are we so stupid we aren't able to form opinions of our own?

There occasions when the people need saving from themselves - as we will find out.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:42 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hope the post office is quicker than mine. 40 minutes at mine on Tuesday!

On a slight tangent (apologies to the salad talking politicians on here - actually , I'm not sorry so feck off)

Mail is a bag of shit at the mo, Mouldy.

Two items I paid for next day delivery still haven't turned up 5 days later. FFS. Our posty is getting later and later. Usually 14:30- ish. Now around 17:30. FFS. I'll have to set my alarm if he gets any later. FFS.

Anyway. Back on topic...........................................Thatcher out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:24 am

Our problem is the PO is just so busy with people from the local trading estate using it for business post and parcels.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:15 pm

The only upside from this fiasco is that if the corrupt oaf does indeed drive us off a cliff on Sunday we can expect his resignation at 9am Monday....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

The only upside from this fiasco is that if the corrupt oaf does indeed drive us off a cliff on Sunday we can expect his resignation at 9am Monday....

cheers Means he's safe as houses and a nail on for longest serving PM ever. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:11 pm

If there is no deal Bozo must immediately resign as he has failed and plunged the country into an economic crisis the like no-one will have ever seen before. It's time for this total idiot to go. We need a serious politician in charge now not this dangerous unhinged buffoon.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Like Trump he will hang on I fear, but then as the most successful and believable PM ever why would/ should he resign?

LOL
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 5:48 am

seadog wrote:
Like Trump he will hang on I fear, but then as the most successful and believable PM ever why would/ should he resign?

LOL

This was over all multiple twitter feeds Friday after his Thursday night soiree to Brussels. With any other political leader worldwide you'd just scoff and laugh but with the privilege that is Johnsons life you just know its entirely accurate. Quite sickening.

I'm not so sure he can hang on Seadog, He has clearly been a catastrophic disaster from outset

Watch the markets at 23.00 Sunday Sterling/Dollar.. Just pray he comes to his senses between now and then

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:00 am

Expect to see him Deborah shortly in the Dragons Den with a pitch on pure idiocy.....

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just pray he comes to his senses between now and then
Comes to his senses & do what Harve ?
Capitulate to the absolutely outrageous EU demands for a “deal” ?
No sane person could or should ever do that.
There isn’t a deal to be had, never was, never will be.
Just more creeping federalism. That’s what the EU is. It’s a grand extortion racket, isn’t a country, isn’t elected, doesn’t produce anything or generate a single penny, just tax & control on a gargantuan scale.
If you & everyone else can’t see that now after these past four years & so-called withdrawal “negotiations” then you must have had your head in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:07 am

I love the way the narrative is being changed by the remainers, here's the history,
Majority or Britain voted to LEAVE the EU not Do a deal with the EU,
May tried to fudge the issue and keep us in EU by doing deal,
May lost her Majority as a result,
Remainers then asked for second referendum which we had in the form of a general election which Boris won with a landslide after pushing with the message of "let's get it done".
Ain't democracy a bitch?
If we had another election tomorrow Bojo would get another landslide because there is no one else out there willing to follow the will of the people over Brexit and even lots of remainers I know are sick to death of it and realise we need to move on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Give it 12 months and most brexiteers will be clamouring to get back in the EU again. 'Sovereignty' will be very hollow with people's jobs flowing out the country into the EU. I will have little sympathy for anyone in Sunderland who voted leave and loses their job when their Nissan factory closes. It's not just the catastrophic economic fallout from brexit there's the political fallout with the inevitable break up of the UK. Despite what he says Bozo won't be able to deny the Scots their Indyref 2 and this time they will leave. Sooner than we think both Scotland and a united Ireland will be EU countries leaving England and Wales far behind. Time to try and find some Scottish ancestors I think.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Soon be free
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:21 pm

The sooner the better.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Hang on in there Boris, you've got 'em worried.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:59 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Soon be free

Free from what?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:43 pm

straight bananas etc, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next