Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:41 pm

The main reason that our economy hasn't recovered as well as the EU has generally is because we don't make fook all ourselves. Not only that but we actually pay farmers to leave fields fallow so we can concentrate on nature instead of food and plough millions into making the countryside more accessible to BAME citizens. Is it any wonder we voted for change?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 pm

But investing in this country would involve planning more than one day or bribe ahead.

The government has had 13 years to try these economy changing ploys.

Ww have left there are no remainers, we are all winners now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:29 am

So we're now officially on our way to a pariah state after last nights commons vote on allowing Johnsons internal markets bill
Interesting that both Matt Hancock and Robert Jenrick abstained

Can only assume Johnson (should he survive another month) will be lining up Cummings to deal with the axe swinging in short order
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 10:47 am

Why the fook would anybody think that Johnson is going anywhere now? First we have Covid then we have the Brexit leaving date in January anybody who gets in power now will have to take the blame for all of it. Pure grasping at straws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 10:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Why the fook would anybody think that Johnson is going anywhere now? First we have Covid then we have the Brexit leaving date in January anybody who gets in power now will have to take the blame for all of it. Pure grasping at straws.

anyone else in power from any party for that matter wouldnt have done much better than what Boris has with this covid or negotiated a better deal for UK in brexit. It makes no difference who is in charge except corbyn he would have been a complete train wreck during this crisis and dealing with the eu.

Boris is fine as you say.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:29 pm

The best we have (at the moment).
As for sir smarmy and sir flip flop they’re not good enough for wiping Boris’ arse let alone run the country!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Here here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:00 pm

For the first time ever I voted conservative with my hand shaking when I put the cross in the box, there was no alternative, Boris has made mistakes and plenty of them but i cannot see anybody around the political spectrum that could do any better.
I can only think Harve’s been sniffing some ganga if he really thinks Boris will be gone in a month.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:33 pm

There is nobody on the planet capable of doing what Dom and Boris have done.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Well not as well as they have done. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 am

This Thursday was Johnsons threat of a deadline the 15th for a deal or abort
Plenty of chatter that it will be extended but I see nothing concrete as such from the incompetent one

If you've got big bollacks shorting Sterling would be a brave move. I'll pass on that one. Reading an article at the weekend in that the fishing industry one of two main sticking points account for just 0.12% of the overall action. Tiny numbers...

I cant see team incompetent blowing a deal for those numbers.......unless its deliberate
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:45 am

Where's Noel Edmunds when you need him?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:58 am

Plenty of room under that big £350m a week bus for all the fishermen and farmers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 pm

I'll be gutted if farmers are no longer allowed to send calves to Spain to be fattened then shipped to Lebanon to be inhumanely slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:04 am

Fake News and Project Fear
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:49 am

Theres plenty of dodgy food produced by the EU if that's your thing. Luckily I have been only eating locally produced high welfare food for about thirty years so there's no way I will be buying any Yank shite. Trouble is everybody is into free range chicken until they get to the supermarket where they go for the cheapest thing.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 12:49 pm

The EU now has a trade agreement with the USA so are they now taking the chicken/pork/beef?

So much bad press has been written about this meat that if a supermarket get it in people will not buy it. We certainly won't. Iceland get their chicken from Poland and there was a lot of negative stories about the conditions it is produced in. It is certainly a lot cheaper than other shops but we don't buy it.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Netherlands are massive processors of meat and they take loads from all over the world. I remember reading a story that they were processing loads of Vietnamese chicken which is far from safe and in no way would pass EU welfare standards let alone UK welfare standards (which are the highest in the world bar none) yet they are sold in Britain as "produce of the EU".
Let's also not forget that the EU has just signed a trade deal with the Mercasor trade group which is Brazil and Argentina who are massively ramping up beef production using USA type feed lot production techniques to sell to us and increase their own GDP yet all the extra grazing is being taken from the rainforest. On one hand we had Macron publicly decrying the rape of the rainforest and the other he was willingly signing a trade deal leading to the loss of millions more acres of rainforest disappearing.
Of course I only voted to leave the EU because of that bus and the fact that I'm a thick racist.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:55 pm

That then makes two of us Ears!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kinel, Lorry drivers will need GPS to find their way around it!

Shocking how Kent is getting massive investment as a reward for its vote.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm

And next year they will be wondering why they spent about £100 billion on something that isn't being used.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Just insanity Johnson but its what you intended from Day 1.....blame aimed at EU never your fault is it as expected
FTSE and Sterling holding up at time of post surprisingly
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Australia here we come because the EU won't let us be Canada, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Better weather though apart from the bush fires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next