RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Maybrick

sir bob geldoff esq speech from the ceo concerning tickets/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sir bob geldoff esq speech from the ceo concerning tickets/   sir bob geldoff esq speech from the ceo concerning tickets/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:30 pm

green_fiend wrote:
Tgwu makes a valid point with the Corporate Membership packages. That's a lot of money to refund. It's a terrible shame given the effort by so many at the club made to present the club as a brand. I've been involved in a small way with that brand and helped to mould it. The entire club was transformed when Simon arrived.

It's also important than fans are treated well. Many will soon be unemployed. They do deserve a refund without criticism. I am hopeful the community nature of the club ensure this is all amicable. I am sure it will be.
The statement from Simon Hallett and then the following day the statement from the CEO were the polar opposite I'm afraid. Simon on one hand says there is absolutely no shame if anyone wants any ticket money back, then the next day the CEO attempts to embed guilt with anyone claiming a refund suggesting it will pose a threat to the stability and existence of the entire club.
Back to top Go down

sir bob geldoff esq speech from the ceo concerning tickets/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2