The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE Empty
PostSubject: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:24 am

yes that interview sounded like a goodbye to me.

I hope he confirms this either way very soon and not drag it out like Carey did when it was obvious to all he was off as im sure Ryan now wants to get on preparing his squad plans ready for league one and know who is staying and add new signings around them.

Sarce is a good player but not irreplaceable if he leaves which i feel he is then thankyou Sarce and good luck at Salford, if he is staying however great news more from you next season please.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 pm

I thought Lowe said he was going to sign for us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I thought Lowe said he was going to sign for us?

he said he was confident he would but ultimately that video to me at least didnt come across as him saying im staying. Hope he does however.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:03 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves. He's a good player at this level. Salford have pots of money to spend while other clubs adjust budgets for Covid 19. Argyle probabl;y couldn't match their offer. But there are plenty of free agents around at the moment and now could be the time to pick up a bargain. Shake the tree and another monkey will fall out!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 pm

lol you might want to edit that.... ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:29 pm

mandela wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves.  He's a good player at this level.  Salford have pots of money to spend while other clubs adjust budgets for Covid 19. Argyle probabl;y couldn't match their offer. But there are plenty of free agents around at the moment and now could be the time to pick up a bargain.  Shake the tree and another monkey will fall out!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked thats it im erasing you from history amd tearing down your statue in london...... brent worship brent worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE   Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle player of the season (is he off) YOUTUBE
Page 1 of 1