Punchdrunk
mandela
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:27 pm

Pork stain or bunny rabbit
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Smells like Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and Nippppppppppppps, bitter that Si wont let them hang around the fringes without paying Laughing
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 pm

You confuse me Mr Suffered
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Curtain Lickers wrote:
What do you think of Nool and his dogshit forum?
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
What do you think of Nool and his dogshit forum?
Wouldn't have an interest in forums about dog mess I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:33 pm

I have always been of the opinion that if someone steps up and becomes a chairman or director at the club then they deserve some respect, because most of us fans do nothing apart from attend matches and criticise when things go wrong (including me). On a few rare occasions there have been people in charge with the wrong intentions- Gardner, Kagami, Synan and Todd spring to mind. With Brent, I sit on the fence. On the one hand he did introduce stability and sanity to the club at a difficult time. On the other hand it seems to me that he milked the idea of being a “hero” to further his private business interests and was sneaky in his dealings with the Council to get his land deals and things through. I’m not saying he’s a villain- just that the sun doesn’t shine out of his backside quite as much as some make out.

Any ticket news ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:52 pm

mandela wrote:
I have always been of the opinion that if someone steps up and becomes a chairman or director at the club then they deserve some respect, because most of us fans do nothing apart from attend matches and criticise when things go wrong (including me).  On a few rare occasions there have been people in charge with the wrong intentions- Gardner, Kagami, Synan and Todd spring to mind. With Brent, I sit on the fence. On the one hand he did introduce stability and sanity to the club at a difficult time. On the other hand it seems to me that he milked the idea of being a “hero” to further his private business interests and was sneaky in his dealings with the Council to get his land deals and things through. I’m not saying he’s a villain- just that the sun doesn’t shine out of his backside quite as much as some make out.

Any ticket news ?

Are we keeping this season tickets and just updating the computer system with the renewal date?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:40 am

Just been refunded my ticket money by UEFA for Italy v Switzerland from the ill fated Uero 2020. Nice little surprise this morning
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:59 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Just been refunded my ticket money by UEFA for Italy v Switzerland from the ill fated Uero 2020. Nice little surprise this morning

I hope that you will donate the refund back to EUEFA to help them through this difficult time?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

I may have missed it, but didn't realise that Dane had been made 1st team Manager at Saltash United in March.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I hope that you will donate the refund back to EUEFA to help them through this difficult time?
Would you donate it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Curtain Lickers wrote:
mandela wrote:
I think Wrathall ploughed a lot of his own cash into the club to try and prevent administration back in the day. It was back when Gardner and Todd were asset stripping the place and conning the local investors out of their cash- allegedly.

Wrathall also bought into the club when silver-tounged Brent had one of his “cash flow” problems. He might only hold a small percentage of shares but at least he puts his money where his mouth is and tries his best to help the club. I see him as well intentioned and I wouldn’t want to see him criticised.

Back to tickets- as much as I want to see Argyle survive the crisis, I have my own cash flow issues. So under my statutory rights I want my money back for the 3 tickets I bought and not their vouchers.

You are spot on about Tony during the Gardener/Todd/Kagami era but are way off the mark about James Brent. Tony and James are very good friends and have always shared both a close business and personal relationship since James saved us from oblivion. Have some respect please.
Is that you Nipples?

has to be only he would try and defend the undefenable like this, mod team lets be havin you who let him on here?
Back to top Go down
James Maybrick

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:47 am

I see that Sunderland are not offering any refunds against unused season tickets for both the incomplete 19/20 campaign and any games of the 20/21 campaign that are closed door ones. The only compensation they are offering is a free live match pass for the closed door games for 20/21 season tickets only.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Plymouth Argyle owner Simon Hallett makes commitment over season ticket refunds

Simon Hallett has promised that Plymouth Argyle supporters who want partial refunds on their 2019/20 season tickets will get them.

The Pilgrims’ owner/chairman stated that a decision had yet to be made on individual match tickets, such as for the Devon derby against Exeter City.

That game should have been played at Home Park on March 23, but was one of the early casualties of the football shutdown caused by the COVID-19 crisis.

Simon Hallett has promised that Plymouth Argyle supporters who want partial refunds on their 2019/20 season tickets will get them.

The Pilgrims’ owner/chairman stated that a decision had yet to be made on individual match tickets, such as for the Devon derby against Exeter City.

That game should have been played at Home Park on March 23, but was one of the early casualties of the football shutdown caused by the COVID-19 crisis.

He continued: “If people want a refund (on their 2019/20 season tickets) they will get it.

“It will be based upon the percentage of the ticket and the games that we couldn’t deliver.

“I’m not quite sure how we are going to do it with individual tickets, for example with the Exeter game.

“We will also go to our commercial partners and sponsors and offer to refund.

“So when we are budgeting there is a very large amount of money we may have to pay back to season ticket holders and other people for whom we couldn’t deliver what they have already paid for.”

“We are really grateful to all fans who already have written in to say they won’t want their season ticket money back.

“That will be a great help for us, but I don’t want to see people who may have lost their jobs or suffered financially being put under pressure not to get their money back.

“We understand completely. It doesn’t mean you are not a true fan if you need a few quid from your season ticket.

“True fans are suffering and they will have it with our blessing.”

“So when we are budgeting there is a very large amount of money we may have to pay back to season ticket holders and other people for whom we couldn’t deliver what they have already paid for.”

“We are really grateful to all fans who already have written in to say they won’t want their season ticket money back

“That will be a great help for us, but I don’t want to see people who may have lost their jobs or suffered financially being put under pressure not to get their money back.

“We understand completely. It doesn’t mean you are not a true fan if you need a few quid from your season ticket.

“True fans are suffering and they will have it with our blessing.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket refunds ?   Ticket refunds ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ticket refunds ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2