Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Rumours

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grovehill



Posts : 1297
Join date : 2012-01-24

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:37 pm

[quote="Angry"]
Tgwu wrote:
Maynard

Training with Plymouth Argyle's fitness coach. the session was in Middleton, Manchester.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... yyo1dn3kp3



they are friends its private work i wouldnt make anything of it argyle fans.


So a coach employed by PAFC is spending his spare time during lockdown coaching other teams players?

Working for a rival employer (Maynard's Club) and ignoring social distancing

What a piss take.

What next? Lowe giving the Fleetwood forwards some one-on-one coaching just to pass the time"

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Maynard

Training with Plymouth Argyle's fitness coach. the session was in Middleton, Manchester.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... yyo1dn3kp3



they are friends its private work i wouldnt make anything of it argyle fans.


So a coach employed by PAFC is spending his spare time during lockdown coaching other teams players?

Working for a rival employer (Maynard's Club) and ignoring social distancing

What a piss take.

What next? Lowe giving the Fleetwood forwards some one-on-one coaching just to pass the time"


once again your small brain is incapable of using the function that controls logic;

season is over john is helping out a friend along with some argyle players who are up north to keep fit after a long period of inactivity. He is entitled to do that as its nothing to do with us nor using our facilities and quite frankly if you get that upset about it you need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 618
Join date : 2020-03-25

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:50 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Maynard

Training with Plymouth Argyle's fitness coach. the session was in Middleton, Manchester.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... yyo1dn3kp3



they are friends its private work i wouldnt make anything of it argyle fans.


So a coach employed by PAFC is spending his spare time during lockdown coaching other teams players?

Working for a rival employer (Maynard's Club) and ignoring social distancing

What a piss take.

What next? Lowe giving the Fleetwood forwards some one-on-one coaching just to pass the time"


Any opportunity to have a pop and your right there aren’t you, the only pic I can see where they are closer than 3ft is the one on main display all the rest they’re keeping their distance, Christ all the players and managers are banging each other’s Bleddy elbows, the Argyle coach is a fitness coach not tactical so why does it matter ? I don’t suppose it’s crossed your mind that this could be even be an indirect form of motivation by Lowe to try and entice Maynard to sign for us or do you just want to be Mr Negative all the time ?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1297
Join date : 2012-01-24

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Bristol City have sacked Lee Johnson

Some familiar names being suggested (at short odds) as his replacement
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9229
Join date : 2011-10-23

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Keep up a Grovey...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1297
Join date : 2012-01-24

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:20 pm

I meant Pulis
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 618
Join date : 2020-03-25

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:35 pm

And czarky meant we knew about Johnson yesterday, you need to shape up a bit
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 5:00 pm

im hearing whispers that mcfadzean is a top target for rotherham.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:41 am

Could be

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7673
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Was it the word injury that made you think he could be for us?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Was it the word injury that made you think he could be for us?

lol

argyle fans are trying to get media outlets to link hardie to us much like they do improving ryan lowe's odds with other clubs. I wouldnt mind him back at all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Left wing back

According to the Daily Mail, Everton are willing to let defender Matty Foulds leave the club on loan this month as they seek to give him first-team football.

It’s claimed that Everton are prepared to subsidise Foulds’ wages in order to find him a new club, most likely in League One or League Two.

This could be something of a risk from Everton, given that Foulds’ current contract expires at the end of the season, and letting him go out on loan without the protection of a new deal could see Everton lose him

Under-23 boss David Unsworth told the Liverpool Echo back in November that Foulds should be looking to leave the club in order to really kickstart his career, having already impressed in development football.

It’s a loan claimed in the report, but it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Everton sell the defender this month, especially with new signing Jarrad Branthwaite brought in.

Signed from Bury in 2016, Foulds was a source of real excitement for then-Everton boss Roberto Martinez, as he was quoted by ESPN as saying that he was looking forward to seeing such a talented, left-footed defender arrive.

Foulds hasn’t kicked on though, and with Unsworth believing he should move on, maybe this month is the right time to go, whether it’s on loan with a view to a permanent move or an immediate full-time exit.

Matthew Foulds (R) of Everton heads an attempt on goal during the Premier League 2 match between Everton and Blackburn Rovers at Goodison Park on September 16, 2019 in Liverpool, England.

Signed from Bury in 2016, Foulds was a source of real excitement for then-Everton boss Roberto Martinez, as he was quoted by ESPN as saying that he was looking forward to seeing such a talented, left-footed defender arrive.

Foulds hasn’t kicked on though, and with Unsworth believing he should move on, maybe this month is the right time to go, whether it’s on loan with a view to a permanent move or an immediate full-time exit.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7322
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 44
Location : Plymouth

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Blackpool have today signed striker Jerry Yates from Rotherham for an undisclosed fee; does this open the door for Ryan Hardie to join us?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Blackpool have today signed striker Jerry Yates from Rotherham for an undisclosed fee; does this open the door for Ryan Hardie to join us?
Blackpool are in talks to sign CJ Hamilton from Mansfield Town for a six-figure fee according to a report

Also, Blackpool are in talks to sign C J Hamilton from Mansfield Town for a six-figure fee according to a report
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 am

Tgwu wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Blackpool have today signed striker Jerry Yates from Rotherham for an undisclosed fee; does this open the door for Ryan Hardie to join us?
Blackpool are in talks to sign CJ Hamilton from Mansfield Town for a six-figure fee according to a report

Also, Blackpool are in talks to sign C J Hamilton from Mansfield Town for a six-figure fee according to a report


Mansfield Town C J Hamilton is undergoing a medical today ahead of his move to Blackpool,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:41 am

Luton attempt to get Bakinson back to the place where he started his career and add more depth to their midfield department.

Bakinson impressed on loan at Plymouth during the second-half of the past campaign and helped the Pilgrims earn promotion to League One.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:53 am

anyone heard a rumour on mcfadzean yet as to whether the little piss taker made his mind up or not?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:15 am

According to a report Exeter City are leading the chase for free agent defender Jake Caprice, with Blackpool, Plymouth Argyle and Crewe Alexandra all interested.
Defender Jake Caprice is currently a free agent, after his deal with Tranmere Rovers came to an end. The full-back has been offered a new contract with the club but he is free to look elsewhere now that he is not contracted to the Prenton Park outfit.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:53 am

Bakinson is wanted back on loan. He is also a target for luton.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Cooper only played in a 0 - 0 first half,

George Cooper saw an effort drift over the bar before testing the keeper with a curling effort as Posh got into some decent areas in the final third. Christy Pym was largely untroubled bar a few crosses into the box as the first half ended goalless.

Posh won 1 - 0 with a late winner



Posh first-half: Pym, Ward, Mason, Beevers, Blake-Tracy, Clarke, Taylor, Barker, Cooper, Eisa, R. Jones.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Cooper only played in a 0 - 0 first half,

George Cooper saw an effort drift over the bar before testing the keeper with a curling effort as Posh got into some decent areas in the final third. Christy Pym was largely untroubled bar a few crosses into the box as the first half ended goalless.  

Posh won 1 - 0 with a late winner



Posh first-half: Pym, Ward, Mason, Beevers, Blake-Tracy, Clarke, Taylor, Barker, Cooper, Eisa, R. Jones.

wouldnt bother keeping tabs on him tgwu in future. Its not worth it He isnt coming back.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6415
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 104
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 6:04 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Cooper only played in a 0 - 0 first half,

George Cooper saw an effort drift over the bar before testing the keeper with a curling effort as Posh got into some decent areas in the final third. Christy Pym was largely untroubled bar a few crosses into the box as the first half ended goalless.  

Posh won 1 - 0 with a late winner



Posh first-half: Pym, Ward, Mason, Beevers, Blake-Tracy, Clarke, Taylor, Barker, Cooper, Eisa, R. Jones.

wouldnt bother keeping tabs on him tgwu in future. Its not worth it He isnt coming back.

Lowe didnt rule him out if events "change" on his video of couple days ago. Maybe a loan deal down the line again if he doesnt fit it in at the Posh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Cooper only played in a 0 - 0 first half,

George Cooper saw an effort drift over the bar before testing the keeper with a curling effort as Posh got into some decent areas in the final third. Christy Pym was largely untroubled bar a few crosses into the box as the first half ended goalless.  

Posh won 1 - 0 with a late winner



Posh first-half: Pym, Ward, Mason, Beevers, Blake-Tracy, Clarke, Taylor, Barker, Cooper, Eisa, R. Jones.

wouldnt bother keeping tabs on him tgwu in future. Its not worth it He isnt coming back.

Lowe didnt rule him out if events "change" on his video of couple days ago. Maybe a loan deal down the line again if he doesnt fit it in at the Posh

That is true, fans some time do not listen to all what Lowe says.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12488
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Rumour coming from another site that the player on trail is Cameron Pring from Bristol City who was on loan at Walsall last season
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14015
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Rumour coming from another site that the player on trail is Cameron Pring from Bristol City who was on loan at Walsall last season

how bad is our transfer budget ffs :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours   Rumours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rumours
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: