The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season-Ticket Survey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Season-Ticket Survey Empty
PostSubject: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:21 pm

Receiving feedback from valued Argyle supporters has never been more important.
In the weeks that have passed since our 2019/20 Sky Bet League Two campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have been inundated with messages of support from members of the Green Army looking to help the club through the current crisis.
With discussions surrounding the conclusion of the current season, as well as commencement of the 20/21 EFL season, still ongoing, the club is keen to understand supporters’ views on a number of topics surrounding the prospective release of season-tickets for the upcoming season.

We are encouraging supporters to provide their feedback in the survey found below, which should take no longer than five minutes to complete.
Your feedback is invaluable in helping us understand supporters’ primary concerns during this period, and will help us provide season-ticket packages that take the current situation, as well as supporters’ feedback, into account.
We thank you for your input, and your ongoing support.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:34 pm

What's one's gender got to do with it?

As the survey seems to run by a US company, (Support local businesses? You're having a laugh) I suspect there's a fair bit of data harvesting involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Grovehill wrote:

As the survey seems to run by a US company, (Support local businesses? You're having a laugh) I suspect there's a fair bit of data harvesting involved.

FFS.

As for the survey who is going to waive their money owed i wonder lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:28 pm

It be the same old leg sh*ggers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:33 pm

Grovehill wrote:

They only asking for the first 3/4 letters of your Post Code
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:34 pm

What was that 6 questions? Some survey that was lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:44 pm

I haven't looked at the survey but why don't the club charge people full price for all the different packages/ discounts etc for the new season tickets as usual but those who purchased this year's give them a further discount for the games lost this season due to the lockdown?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I haven't looked at the survey but why don't the club charge people full price for all the different packages/ discounts etc for the new season tickets as usual but those who purchased this year's give them a further discount for the games lost this season due to the lockdown?

Too much common sense, (This is a easy way to fleece the fans)
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Looks like the club testing the water to see how many people would happily forfeit the remaining games on the ST to help the club out.

As for next season, if they started the direct debits now and it transpires that the first half of season has to be behind closed doors, then simply stop collecting the direct debits after the first 5 payments.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:42 pm

Tgwu wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Too much common sense, (This is a easy way to fleece the fans)

I'm not doing very well with your posts at the moment, ref Exeter thread! Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:57 pm

How many times can you do the survey?

(mouldy it just a age thing)
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:13 am

That's what my Kids keep telling me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season-Ticket Survey   Season-Ticket Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Season-Ticket Survey
Page 1 of 1