Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic Empty
PostSubject: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 10:51 am

Sawyer to miss 4 games/ Sarcevic 2-

GARY Sawyer and Antoni Sarcevic have had their suspension confirmed by the Football Association after each received a red card at Bradford City.

Sarce, who was shown two yellow cards by referee Carl Boyeson, will be unavailable for the Pilgrims' two home Sky Bet League Two matches against Grimsby Town on Tuesday, March 3 and Macclesfield Town on Saturday, March 7.

Gary, who received his second straight red card of the season at the Utilita Energy Stadium, will also be absent for those two matches, as well as visits to Morecambe on Saturday, March 14 and Leyton Orient on Tuesday, March 17.

The length of the suspension takes into consideration that each player was dismissed for the second time this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 12:12 pm

I really hope Randell is given a shot at Sarc’s midfield spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

he hasnt done anything of worth when he has played.. connor grant i think will probably play there who also hasnt done anything of worth when he has played.

but we dont need a strong squad though apparently
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Terrible two footed tackle from Sawyer, and piss poor discipline shown by Sarcevic, hopefully neither of these clowns will be at Homepark next season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

he hasnt done anything of worth when he has played.. connor grant i think will probably play there who also hasnt done anything of worth when he has played.

18 year old kid, bit harsh
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Two key players out amidst a poor mini run of form... anything less than 3 points tomorrow and it'll feel like the Brent era all over again, a strong 1st eleven with little back-up. We should be able to cover these positions with ease, we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:24 am

Elias wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

18 year old kid, bit harsh

hes no phil foden though is he. Besides he needs to take a leaf out of jephcott's book if he wants to break into the first team tonight i feel maybe he his shot but connor grant will im sure get the nod.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:07 am

Queuing for nothing. This will be cancelled or played behind closed doors unless a vaccine is produced PDQ
Still keep the six toed sloths out of Plymuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic   Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspensions Confirmed for Sawyer and Sarcevic
Page 1 of 1