Freathy
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Plymouth Argyle v Salford Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The man in the middle

Paul Marsden  

So far this season he has issued 80 yellow cards and one red in 24 games.

Assisted  by Ian Smedley and Alix Pashley

Fourth official is Steve Rushton.

What to say after the last match, but to turn to what in  front of us today.

Salford

They signed Free agent Darren Gibson at the end of last week. The former Sunderland and Manchester United midfielder signed a deal until the end of the season.

Former Argyle player Oscar Threlkeld has been a regular for Salford this season, making 24 appearances so far, Kyle Letheren has also played in several games - he was first choice keeper in the early games of this season and again has been picked as number one keeper for recent games.
Former Pilgrims forward Jake Jervis is on loan at Salford from Luton Town and has scored five goals in 24 games.

Argyle

Will Argyle make changes for this game after the mess of the last game? McFadzean , Ryan Taylor and Edwards could be brought into the starting line up.

Any team he put out for today game, Ryan still as a job on his hand to turn the team around from the Saturday result

The game will be shown live on iFollow for UK subscribers. £10 UK price, €6 (£5.15) European price

The weather forecast for the game heavy showers of rain, sleet or snow breezy and a temperature of 5.

I hoping for at least a draw 1 - 1
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:50 am

Telford is joining the squad after his 45 minute run out against Everton under 23's yesterday. Can't see him starting but might be on the bench?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:50 am

Whatever changes Lowe makes Salford will still be by far the better team.  Can't see anything other than a repeat of Saturday's defensive horror show and another well deserved defeat.

Salford 3-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:55 am

There shit were shit stinks of a draw
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:21 am

As I'm going I ll let you know how we get on
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:33 am

Cant see us going two games without scoring. Salford 1 - 2 Argyle
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Fancy seeing a Travel Target coach broken down

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 12:50 pm

RL needs to make changes for tonight and I think he will, 1-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 1:18 pm

We have a habit of bouncing back from poor performances. Argyle win by the odd goal.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

Its going to be cold, possibility of wintry showers too. Maybe the ex-Bury boys are used to cold and shite weather?

1-1
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Bloody freezing more like
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:51 pm

Fancy Argyle tonight! 2-0
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Fancy seeing a Travel Target coach broken down

Another good and honourable PASOTI sponsor lol! laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:34 pm

game is online via the os if you care to pay to watch it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Angry wrote:

As there’s no other football worth watching tonight I’m giving this due consideration. Is it a tenner?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

As there’s no other football worth watching tonight I’m giving this due consideration. Is it a tenner?

It is a tenner..

Details here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm

I tried it once and it was constantly stopping and buffering. Reluctant to pay for it again when I can listen on Radio Devon
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 pm

Here is the changes

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:51 pm

McFadzean and Edwards in for Josh Grant and Hardie.

No idea if we're playing 4 at the back (4-3-3?) or if Mcfadzean is playing as LCB?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I tried it once and it was constantly stopping and buffering. Reluctant to pay for it again when I can listen on Radio Devon

Luckily that hasn't been a problem for me at all and I've watched nearly every match. Having followed this subject quite closely on social media, it also isn't a common problem for most people. The obvious culprit would be your internet connection? How are things when stream something else?

By far the biggest problem with most fans is with the commentary. Firstly, with some of the commentators themselves and secondly with the transmission of the signal. Earlier in the season. the comms dropped out for various amounts of time in several matches. Sometimes it seems from fans discussions, that there is a one commentary team for the 'radio' feed, and another for the 'TV' feed? Sometimes the 'tv' feed has the 'radio devon' team (and signal), and other times we seem to get a 'local' commentary with a 'play by play' guy and someone like Rick Cowdery for 'colour' commentary.

One thing that I can tell you that still occurs, is delay in the commentary from the action on the pitch. Last week, the commentary was a good two seconds behind the action the whole game. It really is damn annoying.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
McFadzean and Edwards in for Josh Grant and Hardie.

No idea if we're playing 4 at the back (4-3-3?) or if Mcfadzean is playing as LCB?

I think Lowe has pretty much stated that Argyle play 3-5-2 no matter what.  ..and when I say Argyle..   He means every Argyle team, from 1st team to the apprentices.   The women's team might be an exception?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Windy and cold here.
This place worse than forest Green ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:25 pm

how the feck are we lining up with that team.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Angry wrote:
how the feck are we lining up with that team.

Nervously, hopefully?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Is Salford's keeper Letheren the one who played for us?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Salford
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next