The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu



Posts : 11866
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


plymouth


Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6062
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Thanks TG for posting, but cant be arsed to watch it, sounded bad enough on the radio!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12658
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:24 pm

im in no rush to see that. i did however read lowe's post match comments saying we gave it our all and were just unlucky pretty much...... to me its reminds me of how bad we did against shitty and he was defending that performance too.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5047
Join date : 2011-05-12

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Lowe can say what he likes but any pretence that his diabolical 'team' has any chance of promotion has completely evaporated after today's putrid 'performance'.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12658
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:00 pm

ok i watched it

first goal) george cooper needs to learn to tackle as he gave that guy so much time and space

second goal) why was canavan standing still instead of marking the goalscorer who was totally free in the box. Cant wait for him to go in the summer he is so shit diabetes or no

third goal) Mayor trying to be clever losing the ball and static caravan again too slow to react allowing the goalscorer time to tuck it away


all 3 goals totally avoidable, stupid errors that i trust lowe has them in for extra training as that is schoolboy error even at this level. Canavan is someone we can't drop due to lack of numbers which i wont repeat myself again on but feck me he is one of the worst defenders ive ever seen in an Argyle shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 11866
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Thanks TG for posting, but cant be arsed to watch it, sounded bad enough on the radio!

I watched all ninety four mins live.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12658
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Thanks TG for posting, but cant be arsed to watch it, sounded bad enough on the radio!

I watched all ninety four mins live.

you had a link and you didnt think of your mates on here!!!!!


thankyou for sparing us lol
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5550
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:56 pm

Angry wrote:
im in no rush to see that. i did however read lowe's post match comments saying we gave it our all and were just unlucky pretty much...... to me its reminds me of how bad we did against shitty and he was defending that performance too.

Unlucky??? Ffs we were crap
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5874
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 11:29 pm

I watched on ifollow. No excuses, it was painful.

...and annoyingly. The commentary was three seconds behind the play the whole match.

Bit like Argyle...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 11866
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:42 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Thanks TG for posting, but cant be arsed to watch it, sounded bad enough on the radio!

I watched all ninety four mins live.

you had a link and you didnt think of your mates on here!!!!!


thankyou for sparing us lol

6 euro vpn
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5550
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:18 am

Angry wrote:
ok i watched it

first goal) george cooper needs to learn to tackle as he gave that guy so much time and space

second goal) why was canavan standing still instead of marking the goalscorer who was totally free in the box. Cant wait for him to go in the summer he is so shit diabetes or no

third goal) Mayor trying to be clever losing the ball and static caravan again too slow to react allowing the goalscorer time to tuck it away


all 3 goals totally avoidable, stupid errors that i trust lowe has them in for extra training as that is schoolboy error even at this level. Canavan is someone we can't drop due to lack of numbers which i wont repeat myself again on but feck me he is one of the worst defenders ive ever seen in an Argyle shirt.

They had plenty of chances to, hit post twice missed two 1v1s we could have been mullered big time
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6062
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:09 am

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Thanks TG for posting, but cant be arsed to watch it, sounded bad enough on the radio!

I watched all ninety four mins live.
You have my utmost respect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)   If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube) Empty

Back to top Go down
 
If you can bare to watch Colchester taking us apart. (youtube)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: