The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground Empty
PostSubject: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:01 pm

FSA

Government to move quickly on all-seater reform

This week the Government has confirmed that it will be implementing its manifesto commitment to reform the all-seater legislation covering the Championship and Premier League.

Sports minister Nigel Adams said the Government is “keen to deliver” its pledge on allowing standing sections to be introduced in the top two divisions.

The Sports Ground Safety Authority (SGSA) has been tasked by the Government to produce a new report ahead of any legislation coming to Parliament.

SGSA inspectors will be visiting several grounds over the course of the season and report back to the Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) with their findings.

“We want to deliver on our promise in the manifesto,” Adams told the Daily Mail today.

“I am looking forward to having the SGSA interim report and once I get that report, we will be able to consider the evidence.

“We need to be guided by the evidence and be mindful of everyone; the fans, the Hillsborough families. Clearly, the most important thing is the safety of fans and people at grounds.”

The SGSA’s work follows on from a Government report published back in October that said more research into standing was needed.

This summer Wolverhampton Wanderers installed more than 5,000 rail seats in the south stand at Molineux, becoming the first Premier League club to retrofit rail-seating type accommodation into an existing stand. Tottenham Hotspur also installed seats with barriers at their new stadium last season.

The FSA hopes that the opportunity to observe such a large installation of rail seats at the highest level of the game provides data that can accelerate reform of the all-seater legislation.

Adams said: “I will take a decision when we have managed to analyse what the SGSA has said, but we are very keen to deliver on it.

“We need to consider the report but we will act on it quickly.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:46 pm

the mankover its not getting good reviews to everyones shock so may aswell put it there. Failing that blocks 3 and 4 stand anyways
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Upper Mayflower foreshore. Would negate the legroom problem.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

What a sight to behold that would be, Pioneers surrounded by Forza Verde in their rail seats. cheers
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

I agree but the "I have sat there for the last 500 years in the moanflower" lot will not agree

maybe the lower mayflower would be better because the original hardcore group of fans can stand again to give the away fans a good shout. Long Live BOC
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:31 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I agree but the "I have sat there for the last 500 years  in the moanflower" lot will not agree

maybe the lower mayflower would be better because the original hardcore group of fans can stand again to give the away fans a good shout. Long Live BOC

Does the flag still exist in Budo’s shed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:05 am

SteelCannon wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I agree but the "I have sat there for the last 500 years  in the moanflower" lot will not agree

Does the flag still exist in Budo’s shed? Very Happy

Not sure if its still about. Gus would be best person to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:19 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

that brings back memories of the forum on the os lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground   Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would Argyle safe standing be place in the ground
Page 1 of 1