Les Miserable
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:45 am

Tgwu wrote:
If that happens I keep putting new threads up, if it do not I will become a watcher.

Please, no Big T ..... who would be our wimmins football correspondent?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 am

My niece plays for the reserves, I like the Women's team posts.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:18 pm

seadog wrote:
My niece plays for the reserves, I like the Women's team posts.

first team won yesterday 3 - 1

neighbour granddaughter was star in the middle week team  (only 12 available  players for this game) Argyle Ladies 8 Buckland 1

It is good news from the Development Team as they extend their lead at the top of the
SWWFL  Western Division following a 4-2 win against Plympton Ladies.

Argyle scorers were:

Kiara Robins ⚽
Nicola Champion ⚽⚽
Giota Papaioannou ⚽

I do know Punchdrunk follows the ladies teams laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Cheers Ivor.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:45 pm

An ill tempered match with hobby Plympton parents.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:18 pm

seadog wrote:
That will require self discipline from members not to resort to whataboutery on every thread.

There are already numerous threads of shite where ALL this has been aired countless times before.

Shall we try and keep the Mayflower for footy threads? All threads wander a bit, fair enough, but let's try and curb the abuse and writing/ rewriting of history.

Yep good plan.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Feck off no one was talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:23 am

Some disappointing comments lately.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:38 pm

seadog wrote:
That will require self discipline from members not to resort to whataboutery on every thread.

There are already numerous threads of shite where ALL this has been aired countless times before.

Shall we try and keep the Mayflower for footy threads? All threads wander a bit, fair enough, but let's try and curb the abuse and writing/ rewriting of history.

Self discipline??? Sadly lacking in modern society.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

I wouldn't say that to anyone mate but Nikkk spent plenty of time with Nool, egging him on and always failing to call him out when he was at his most out of order and getting up to loads of snide shit against us on the side. He's always loved to play with the fox and run with the hounds and he's never offered any apology or even shown any remorse for him and Nools actions so he can go kiss my arse.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:52 pm

Oh please Ears be careful saying things like that! affraid Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm

Do we need a lonely hearts thread?
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

I wouldn't say that to anyone mate but Nikkk spent plenty of time with Nool, egging him on and always failing to call him out when he was at his most out of order and getting up to loads of snide shit against us on the side. He's always loved to play with the fox and run with the hounds and he's never offered any apology or even shown any remorse for him and Nools actions so he can go kiss my arse.

Mate, come and say hello at Argyle some time, have a drink or 2? It stresses me that you form opinions without a meeting. Saturday ? Pioneering but come in to the suite, i'll sort it .... or if you don't want to I'll meet you anywhere in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:13 pm

nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

Mate, come and say hello at Argyle some time, have a drink or 2?  It stresses me that you form opinions without a meeting. Saturday ? Pioneering but come in to the suite, i'll sort it .... or if you don't want to I'll meet you anywhere in the ground.

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

Mate, come and say hello at Argyle some time, have a drink or 2?  It stresses me that you form opinions without a meeting. Saturday ? Pioneering but come in to the suite, i'll sort it .... or if you don't want to I'll meet you anywhere in the ground.

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

Go for it Earwego... Win win! You can probably pay your compliments to Nool and Brent at the same time!
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

Go for it Earwego...  Win win!   You can probably pay your compliments to Nool and Brent at the same time!

Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

Go for it Earwego...  Win win!   You can probably pay your compliments to Nool and Brent at the same time!

Eeryuk! I couldn't think of anything worse! sicko
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:41 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

Yep

Talking of which... If you and Nool are such good mates, why isn't your pioneer seat next to his?
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! cheers cheers

I admire your optimism.

Yep

Talking of which...  If you and Nool are such good mates, why isn't your pioneer seat next to his?

Oh I haven't got a permanent Pioneer ticket this season. Been in the Lyndhurst most games but have a few invites and again this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:10 pm

nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

That would be absolutely awesome mate, then maybe you Ian and I could all share our details, twit each other endlessly and plan some real hilarious online shenanigans against my old friends? Obviously to be in your gang I'd have to sign a pasoti "real friends" agreement and migrate over the road to lick fattys arse and only come on here to keep an eye on everybody else.
On second thoughts I'm washing my hair that day/week.

Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

That would be absolutely awesome mate, then maybe you Ian and I could all share our details, twit each other endlessly and plan some real hilarious online shenanigans against my old friends? Obviously to be in your gang I'd have to sign a pasoti "real friends" agreement and migrate over the road to lick fattys arse and only come on here to keep an eye on everybody else.

I get it but seriously if you see me around please come over and say hello.

I get it but seriously if you do see me around anytime please come over and say hello.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 pm

nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

I get it but seriously if you see me around please come over and say hello.

I get it but seriously if you do see me around anytime please come over and say hello.

The "charm offensive" is obviously 'on' for some reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:07 pm

nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

what no pie? ears is not a cheap date!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Angry wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
seadog wrote:

what no pie? ears is not a cheap date!!!

I concur. The fecker drank me dry in the Forte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle   Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next