Earwegoagain
seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Tories hit 52% approval in polls  - best since Thatcher after the war, Boris on 72% Corbyn -49%

Simply beyond belief. Its been an utter shambles since the day the lying Bozo claimed he had shook hands with hospitalised Covid patients 3 or 4 weeks ago despite the hospital at the time having zero patients with it
Utter shambles and it still is as I type with people still wandering around the streets careless and not giving a shit
All because of that waffling arm waving baboon of a Prime Minister

I wonder how poor Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe feels knowing the idiot has Covid. Perhaps there is a God in her case as it appears she may be completely released now as an act of clemency

One other point I'd like to make is that much as I hink Bojo is a twat it's not his fault people are ignoring the guidelines and have done since the start. It's a much more damning indictment of the selfish British public than him.

Then make the penalty draconian £500 on the spot fine with £5000 for a 2nd case. Just do it Boris. That should clarify the minds of the morons walking around. As I'm looking after my 82 year old dementia ridden mother I'm out more than most but the amount of people clearly not caring for vulnerable people shopping for food or pharmacies is now off the scale
People walking dogs holding hands. Groups hanging around Mutley. Cars usage definately now back up to 50% plus of normal pre lockdown
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:24 am

What is evident is that we need in future not to allow China to manufacture all our requirements.

We need to support our own industries... even if in the end it costs more.

The world literally came to a stop when China couldn't supply our every need and we started looking for alternative suppliers.... and that struggling firm around the corner started to come alive again.....until Coronavirus closed the UK down as well.

Hopefully we've learnt a lesson for the future when this virus is beaten.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:26 am

zyph wrote:
What is evident is that we need in future not to allow China to manufacture all our requirements.

We need to support our own industries... even if in the end it costs more.

The world literally came to a stop when China couldn't supply our every need and we started looking for alternative suppliers.... and that struggling firm around the corner started to come alive again.....until Coronavirus closed the UK down as well.

Hopefully we've learnt a lesson for the future when this virus is beaten.

Financially too. everything shuts down for eight days and no one has any money/reserve funds.........
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am

As soon as this shite is over it will be business as usual. Tory and Capitalist dogma demands it.

Cheap is best, except where consultants, advisers and bribes are concerned.

Boris Churchill and Trump, or their surviving successors, will sweep to victory standing on piles of their dead country men.

The majority will ensure that.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:24 am

Company I work for had just started to pick up after 2 years of financial loss then bosh ..corona virus. Don’t know if the company can survive post COVID 19 without balancing on the brink or laying off.
UK just seems to teter from one crisis to another these days, Wars in the Middle East, ISIS, terrorism, Migrants, Brexit and now this.
One things for sure the planet won’t go on for another 500 years at this rate. Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 am

lol Punchy I think after realisation has finally dawned that we need our European partners more than ever has ended Brexit talk for ever. No way on earth can that continue now.
If it means we have to reapply to join then get it done.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 am

Lol harve.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:06 am

European Partners ?
WTF Harve?
Seems to me every European nation has been cast adrift to fend for themselves when the shit hit the fan.
Haven’t heard a squeek from the asteemed EU for weeks now. I think they’re all quivering under the table.
In fact the last thing I heard was a demand from Ursula Van Wotnot not to close borders & continue free movement between nations. That would have worked wouldn’t it.
If anything this has shown the EU to be superfluous to all our requirements, first real crisis of our time & they’re completely AWOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:11 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sunday Times reporting a lockdown until June is quite possible

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeap if people thought it would be over in 3 weeks and back to normal are in for a shock.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Tories hit 52% approval in polls  - best since Thatcher after the war, Boris on 72% Corbyn -49%

Simply beyond belief. Its been an utter shambles since the day the lying Bozo claimed he had shook hands with hospitalised Covid patients 3 or 4 weeks ago despite the hospital at the time having zero patients with it
Utter shambles and it still is as I type with people still wandering around the streets careless and not giving a shit
All because of that waffling arm waving baboon of a Prime Minister

I wonder how poor Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe feels knowing the idiot has Covid. Perhaps there is a God in her case as it appears she may be completely released now as an act of clemency

One other point I'd like to make is that much as I hink Bojo is a twat it's not his fault people are ignoring the guidelines and have done since the start. It's a much more damning indictment of the selfish British public than him.

Then make the penalty draconian £500 on the spot fine with £5000 for a 2nd case. Just do it Boris. That should clarify the minds of the morons walking around. As I'm looking after my 82 year old dementia ridden mother I'm out more than most but the amount of people clearly not caring for vulnerable people shopping for food or pharmacies is now off the scale
People walking dogs holding hands. Groups hanging around Mutley. Cars usage definately now back up to 50% plus of normal pre lockdown

Generally not too bad around where I live (Pennycross), people are by and large from what I have seen screwing the nut. People can still walk the dog together as long as theyre from the same household, or go in their cars to buy food from the shops because UK government has said that they can. Until Bojo outlaws that then theyre not breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Meanwhile, where it all began

wet markets continue and nothing being done to prevent something like this happening again.

I was reading some stuff yesterday about the wet markets and the various viruses that could be lurking within them. Only takes a slight mutation for a virus to jump from animals to humans, apparently. These wet markets are ideal breeding grounds for god knows what virus.

Covid-19 is baffling - and surprising - scientists world wide with its uniqueness and intensity. The virus has mutated greatly since it entered the human chain - there are one or two reports suggesting the virus was picking up pace as early as mid November in China - and it was only in December that the scale of this started to surface. The rest as they say, is history. The stats are astonishing of how quick covid-19 has moved around the globe.

I see senior ministers in the UK are now having a dig at China over this pandemic and rightly so. I wonder if any country will try to claim some form of compensation from China due to the chaos we are witnessing.

Just read a report on the possible outcome of social unrest within Europe during this crisis. People are running out of money and food in the various lockdowns, turning to desperate measures to feed themselves.

Went up to the local co-op earlier and plenty of bare shelves still.

And we could face lockdown until June at the earliest, with more restrictions being put in place.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Elias wrote:
It's a man made virus............

No it's not and it has been proven by scientists to be a
natural virus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 4:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Meanwhile, where it all began

wet markets continue and nothing being done to prevent something like this happening again.

I was reading some stuff yesterday about the wet markets and the various viruses that could be lurking within them. Only takes a slight mutation for a virus to jump from animals to humans, apparently. These wet markets are ideal breeding grounds for god knows what virus.

Covid-19 is baffling - and surprising - scientists world wide with its uniqueness and intensity. The virus has mutated greatly since it entered the human chain - there are one or two reports suggesting the virus was picking up pace as early as mid November in China - and it was only in December that the scale of this started to surface. The rest as they say, is history. The stats are astonishing of how quick covid-19 has moved around the globe.

I see senior ministers in the UK are now having a dig at China over this pandemic and rightly so. I wonder if any country will try to claim some form of compensation from China due to the chaos we are witnessing.

Just read a report on the possible outcome of social unrest within Europe during this crisis. People are running out of money and food in the various lockdowns, turning to desperate measures to feed themselves.

Went up to the local co-op earlier and plenty of bare shelves still.

And we could face lockdown until June at the earliest, with more restrictions being put in place.

The world should be united in condemning China harder than any other nation in history for their lies and trying to cover this up and demanding an end to wet markets at once, compensation i think will be harder to get. Other than trump i cant see any leader pushing for that.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:50 pm

There will be a massive recession when this is over, i reckon ten years before the country gets back to where it was. We need a speccy superhero and his dim witted loyal man servant to drag the world back from the edge, where the fook can we find one?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Civil unrest brewing in Italy over lockdown measures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Civil unrest brewing in Italy over lockdown measures

it will happen here too unfortunately,
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

natural virus.

No. It's a bio weapon it will never be admitted
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:14 pm

Elias wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

natural virus.

No. It's a bio weapon it will never be admitted

No. Don't make a fool of yourself.

The analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

“By comparing the available genome sequence data for known coronavirus strains, we can firmly determine that SARS-CoV-2 originated through natural processes,” said Kristian Andersen, PhD, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research and corresponding author on the paper.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Surely the first thing you would develop with any bio weapon is an adequate defence for your own people and troops?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Exactly!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:07 pm

wuhan does have bio factories capable of making these diseases but i agree that its not the case this time around and its down to chinese folk eating live diseased animals
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 am

The truth is, whatever the Chinese say, nobody really knows if this virus somehow escaped from a Wuhan laboratory or jumped species in a market.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 am

seadog wrote:
As soon as this shite is over it will be business as usual. Tory and Capitalist dogma demands it.

Cheap is best, except where consultants, advisers and bribes are concerned.

Boris Churchill and Trump, or their surviving successors, will sweep to victory standing on piles of their dead country men.

The majority will ensure that.

Good Post Salty Bloke.

What happened to Bob Crow ?

Like myself, I'm sure it's the apartheid regime in Israel that he has issues with, not all Jewish people. The same apartheid regime that was/is involved in interfering with our democracy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 9:11 am

I'm pretty sure Corbyn is capable of losing an election without the help of the "Israel lobby"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 9:51 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm pretty sure Corbyn is capable of losing an election without the help of the "Israel lobby"

It did make me chuckle with Harve dissing Bojos handling of the crisis, which I would mark at about four out of ten btw, and made me think what would be happening with Corbyn in charge? Not a fookin lot I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next