Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 am

Freathy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
For the first half hour today, Freathy could have called it spot on with 4-0 to the stags as they should have been well and truly out of sight by atleast 3 or 4. Palmer made two very good saves to deny two certain goals, whilst their very poor finishing let us off another two goals that any other side would have tucked away easily.

I'm not sure what your point is here?

Man who calls us to lose every game we play, could actually have been right for once? Is that it?

I know he's consistent. I know he's done it literally for ever. I'm just bored of it now.

I have no faith at all in this team to be consistent.  In fact the last Argo side I regularly predicted wins was under Sturrock MKI and maybe at times under Holloway.  Ever since then we have been at best inconsistent or at worst unbelievably diabolically bad.  I think this team will lose next week  at a resurgent Stevenage.
So as usual you are predicting another loss next week, but Freathy you say this for every single game!
But the table tells us Argo have won 4 of their last 5 games, have won 14 out of 26, drawn 5 and lost 7 with a GD of 16. So the only thing consistent here is your consistently wrong predictions. lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Freathy was you devonsurfer in another life?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:05 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
For the first half hour today, Freathy could have called it spot on with 4-0 to the stags as they should have been well and truly out of sight by atleast 3 or 4. Palmer made two very good saves to deny two certain goals, whilst their very poor finishing let us off another two goals that any other side would have tucked away easily.

I'm not sure what your point is here?

Man who calls us to lose every game we play, could actually have been right for once? Is that it?

I know he's consistent. I know he's done it literally for ever. I'm just bored of it now.

I have no faith at all in this team to be consistent.  In fact the last Argo side I regularly predicted wins was under Sturrock MKI and maybe at times under Holloway.  Ever since then we have been at best inconsistent or at worst unbelievably diabolically bad.  I think this team will lose next week  at a resurgent Stevenage.

Have you not looked at the table? If you had and you have any understanding at all, you'd realise that you don't have to be consistent to be at the right end, challenging. A few months ago that performance yesterday would have resulted in an emphatic defeat. Now, with the mentality we have, they've dug out three points.

Besides, I can't think of too many sides out of the 92 that wouldn't be happy with 10 wins in last 13. Liverpool maybe?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 5:49 pm

LOL. Freathy...

We are the personification of consistent.  League table.  Away form.  Home form. Defence and attack...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
Easily a case of the best team lost.  Quite concerning.  Any aspirations of making the play-offs we're going to have to play MUCH better than that.

fishing Nothing changes eh Sad Act ? laugh

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 11:14 pm

has anyone seen the latest offering from the mullett brothers?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 11:26 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:10 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Elias wrote:
No

Just for you and Harve...  But, then again, he (allegedly) won't be able see it.

PS.  It's funnier with the sound off.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:23 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Yes soon as I saw it yesterday I sent it to yourself, Reg and Bob Crow. Robby Bullen had put it up on FB albeit think it was someone elses copy. Just beyond comical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:26 am

He looks like an 80's American wrestler that has taken one too many chair shots
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:57 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

Quite disturbing....Bob Crow made me laugh with what he wrote in response as to what happened at Portsmouth. I'll let him put it up if he wants to but comical to say the least
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:22 am

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Elias wrote:
No

Just for you and Harve...  But, then again, he (allegedly) won't be able see it.

Words fail me!
It's actually only watchable with the sound off.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:13 am

I lasted about 20 seconds lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Story of my life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:41 am

PlymouthCasual wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Story of my life Rolling Eyes

You're not missing Vicky are you..................... chickendance
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:47 am

Dont ask me to explain..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:31 pm

Looks like Alan Brazil wearing a mullet wig
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 2:18 pm

What I think is funny is shows you what kind of people inhabit the wankfest tent & now the shipping container bar to put up with the same shit and sing along week after week to the same old shit ..unbelievable jeff lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 am

sht
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:26 am

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Elias wrote:
No

Jesus wept.

He could have learnt the words beforehand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:24 am

i refused to use facebook so whats the song about then? is it another masterpiece to rival anything lennon/mcartney done?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Angry wrote:
i refused to use facebook so whats the song about then?  is it another masterpiece to rival anything lennon/mcartney done?
. There version of little eva’s Locomotion change the words to a load of old bollox Angers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:00 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Freathy was you devonsurfer in another life?

No, that wasn't me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town   Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Mansfield Town
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next