The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale Empty
PostSubject: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 6:51 am

Reading numerous articles last night it seems Rolling Tobacco with be withdrawn from sale in May 2020 under EU legislation from 2016
As we're still in transition till December 31st that will include us but I assume from 01/01/2021 it can go back on sale here

Gonna decimate the smokers who get their gear from Europe as all EU countries will be banned from selling it . Black market from the Emirates etc coming in will be massive
Plenty of links available if you google but this one from yesterday. Menthol ciggies gone as well.....am surmising Tenerife would be the nearest place outside of EU to buy ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:22 am

Seems some think its just menthol products and others all rolling tobacco whether menthol or lot.
Suspect we'll hear more over coming days
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:47 am

Lucky I've given up. Mind you it's all academic really being as non of us will be allowed to step outside the UK in a month, or maybe it's all bullshit? Probably made up by the Guardian who have decided all leavers smoke rollies.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:49 am

I've asked you a polite question on the labour leader thread three times now you seem to have missed it Harve.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I've asked you a polite question on the labour leader thread three times now you seem to have missed it Harve.

Hold on will go look now. I dont tend to go back to that thread once I post. Bear with me....
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 8:39 am

Rolling tobacco (and papers) which contain a 'Flavouring' are the one's being banned, gave up six years ago myself.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am

PatDunne wrote:
Rolling tobacco (and papers) which contain a 'Flavouring' are the one's being banned, gave up six years ago myself.

Yes thats what it looks like. Was just reading a thread from some Liverpool guys apoplectic with rage but screenshot attached certainly gives impression its all rolling baccy. Note the full stop after 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:24 am

Just suck a polo mint with yer Rollie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale   Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your stocks of Rolling Tobacco in quick lol.....banned for sale
Page 1 of 1