https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50975392
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 7:21 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Just got the bullet, Again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50975392
tbf I didn’t mind Sheridan if Im honest another one had his hands tied by the shyster plus didn’t suffer fools gladly specially porky & the farm twats
That’s why they didn’t like him hence the parody accounts from porky & plebby (tossers) that followed
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 am

I liked him as well, he got us out of a proper hole after Clueless Carl almost got us relegated. Often he didn't do himself any favours though with the football or his personailty. Difficult to reconcile Sheridan the manager with the footballer who was a wonderful player
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 11:28 am

I'll always think highly of John for his time here, cause he actually made us look like professional football club on the pitch and off it clearing up the Shit fletcher and his sycophants created despite brent making life impossible with his penny pinching ways.

To not only save us from going down when it was a virtual certainty in january to have us in the playoff hunt the following season to making it to the playoffs the next  is no mean feet and his ground work allowed del bhey to build his era apon before he fooked it up in the last season.

He wasn't a media friendly boss or suffered fools gladly and that was what turned the idiots on pasoti and the herald against him not to mention plebb and nool making up twitter accounts mocking him. Despite how he's done since leaving us ill never forget the good job he did here.

Last edited by Angry on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 11:30 am

Well said Angry.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Have to agree Angry. Spot on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Angry wrote:
I'll always think highly of John for his time here, cause he actually made us look like professional football club on the pitch and off it clearing up the Shit fletcher and his sycophants created despite brent making life impossible with his penny pinching ways.

To not only save us from going down when it was a virtual certainty in january to have us in the playoff hunt the following season to making it to the playoffs the next  is no mean feet and his ground work allowed del bhey to build his era apon before he fooked it up in the last season.

He wasn't a media friendly boss or suffered fools gladly and that was what turned the idiots on pasoti and the herald against him not to mention plebb and nool making up twitter accounts mocking him. Despite how he's done since leaving us ill never forget the good job he did here.

The troublesome little shits on PASOTI even concucted stories about him getting pissed regularly in the Dolphin which I 100 per cent know was a load of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Surprising how it’s gone downhill so much for Shez in recent years. Failing badly at a non-league club won’t help his future job prospects.
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

The troublesome little shits on PASOTI even concucted stories about him getting pissed regularly in the Dolphin which I 100 per cent know was a load of bullshit.

The other one that did the rounds was that Sheridan disappeared on saturday evenings and unless we had a mid week home game didn't come back until the following Thursday.

I do know most of the players were terrified of him
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

They did the excat same thing with Bobby Williamson had twitter been around back then im sure he would have had spoof accounts made up about him. He called the users of that forum sad and lonely..... he had a point.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

They did the excat same thing with Bobby Williamson had twitter been around back then im sure he would have had spoof accounts made up about him. He called the users of that forum sad and lonely..... he had a point.

The difference was that Bobby did like a good drink. Not that I didn't want him at Argyle for that reason more so that he was completely and utterly the wrong fit for us at the time.
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:40 am

Sheridan definitely liked a drink,
Back to top Go down

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 12:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

The difference was that Bobby did like a good drink. Not that I didn't want him at Argyle for that reason more so that he was completely and utterly the wrong fit for us at the time.

he did like a drink however the reports of him turning up drunk where lies and that incident nool pedled for years that bobby was thrown out the dolphin for being drunk didnt happen either.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sheridan definitely liked a drink,

So what if he did? Is it a crime?

Did it affect what he did as a manager? probably not.

As with all forms of work if you turn up reeking of it the next day then your in trouble, but all the cack trotted out on PASOTI abouth both BW and JS being akin to Peter O Toole, Alex Higgins and Oliver Reed is just plain bullshit.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 2:07 pm

I liked Shezza also, clearly he didn't take any shit, am sure he will get another club ok.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Sheridan saved argo from non league despite Jimmy and Carl Clueless best efforts, plus  he had no time for the club Toadies, Shez did a decent job under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Sheridan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan    John Sheridan  Empty

Back to top Go down

John Sheridan
Page 1 of 1