mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
Bob Crow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

New year's honour for a mass killer. Empty
PostSubject: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:34 pm

As it says on the tin. Didn't expect anything else from this establishment in honouring IDS with a knighthood.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:48 pm

If anyone needs to know what a Facebook fed fake news nutjob looks like we have one right here. You really are a loon Bob. Before you say it, no I'm not a Tory and I think the honours system is a load of wank but let's not forget about Maggie and Blair being honoured and that's the tip of the ice pick. I wish you and all your brethren would STFU and actually try and change something changeable. Maybe visit someone lonely or feed someone who's hungry. I really don't know what annoys me more your knicker wetting hysteria or your total waste of time in misdirecting your angst?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:21 pm

What a complete load of bollocks!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If anyone needs to know what a Facebook fed fake news nutjob looks like we have one right here. You really are a loon Bob. Before you say it, no I'm not a Tory and I think the honours system is a load of wank but let's not forget about Maggie and Blair being honoured and that's the tip of the ice pick. I wish you and all your brethren would STFU and actually try and change something changeable. Maybe visit someone lonely or feed someone who's hungry. I really don't know what annoys me more your knicker wetting hysteria or your total waste of time in misdirecting your angst?

Great post.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Thank you ****, it was during my time as a civil servant I see the total desperation this man caused on the streets first hand, and yes I did help feed the hungry at the food bank in Wood Green, North London.
Such a drastic rise in the reliance if the foodbanks was mostly down to the policies of IDS, mostly down to hard up families with both parents in full time employment having to resort to using them due to the abolition of working tax credits (which the Tories in their election manifesto promised to ringfence against cuts) and their failure to tackle rents that are out of control and the lack of affordable housing. In a society where even a full time school teacher cannot afford to feed her family as rent takes up over 70%  of her remuneration that she's reliant on a foodbank, then something is seriously wrong.
The largest strain on the welfare budget is pensions and housing benefit (around 84%)
The demographic which IDS wielded the axe on (the disabled and out of work benefits) accounted for less than 12% of the welfare budget, but it was the easiest target for him.
130000 deaths have been attributed to IDS policy.

For what it's worth, Blair should be in prison for war crimes. And the Bankers who caused this crisis should also be in prison instead of pocketing seven figure bonuses and gongs from the establishment.

Talking of lonely people now, I suppose there's a few lonely on little shareholdings living out a lonely existence.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 7:57 pm

By the way ****, the 130000 figure come from the findings of a thinktank by Shelter, Mind, The Trussel Trust and Family Mosaic. And not Facebook hearsay as your alluding.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:12 pm

He was a Scots guard’s officer, a long time before my
Service mind
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:23 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
By the way ****, the 130000 figure come from the findings of a thinktank by Shelter, Mind, The Trussel Trust and Family Mosaic. And not Facebook hearsay as your alluding.

How many times do we have to say to you about outing people before you listen?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:37 pm

A Saturday outing from Bob, facking marvellous.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 12:40 am

A full time school teacher reliant on a foodbank ?
Never heard such wank. 😆
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 am

It's funny ain't it? Back in 2016 us leavers had been painted as thick racists, hand in hand with Tommy Robinson and pretty well getting full blame for the murder of Jo Cox! Fast forward three years and the only hate speech you see is coming from remainers? I'm guessing that if someone who read the Crows post about IDS and took it to heart and knifed him to death it would have been just deserts in the Crows eyes?
The OP was as inflammatory and hate filled as anything you'd see on a NF or England/Britain first page but then The Crow and his sort are the only feckers that read Tommy Robinson so I'm guessing they've been inadvertently groomed.
The Facebook comment is bang on btw its there for all to see, if I was a Cnut like the Crow I'd post his actual real name and you could look for yourselves, mind you it's easy to find him if look on any Argyle FB page and follow him back you'll find loads of posts of a similar nature amoungst him and his flock.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Pleased to say that Bob apologised for outing me, shame he apologised to Mouldy and not me though. More afraid of sanctions than doing the right thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's funny ain't it? Back in 2016 us leavers had been painted as thick racists, hand in hand with Tommy Robinson and pretty well getting full blame for the murder of Jo Cox! Fast forward three years and the only hate speech you see is coming from remainers? I'm guessing that if someone who read the Crows post about IDS and took it to heart and knifed him to death it would have been just deserts in the Crows eyes?
The OP was as inflammatory and hate filled as anything you'd see on a NF or England/Britain first page but then The Crow and his sort are the only feckers that read Tommy Robinson so I'm guessing they've been inadvertently groomed.
The Facebook comment is bang on btw its there for all to see, if I was a Cnut like the Crow I'd post his actual real name and you could look for yourselves, mind you it's easy to find him if look on any Argyle FB page and follow him back you'll find loads of posts of a similar nature amoungst him and his flock.

Of course that was the remainder troll known as SFD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year's honour for a mass killer.   New year's honour for a mass killer. Empty

Back to top Go down

New year's honour for a mass killer.
Page 1 of 1