Go down 
+2
Charlie Wood
Mr President
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 am

Fantastic...Lets bring it home Sue!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 am

I hope she wins, I've never seen her not smiling even when I grumped at her about the effing buckets again whilst slipping a few coppers in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 am

Delighted for Sue, everything she did was done with a smile, and with the sole aim of helping the club survive; she never sought the limelight and was one of the leading lights amongst a vast number of unsung and unheralded supporters who did a huge amount for the club in troubled times. Good luck to her on the night. Looking at the two others shortlisted, and trying to put my obvious bias aside, I think she shines through as the likely winner. Here's hoping - she deserves it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 am

Excellent news. Never met her, but anyone who is prepared to go to those lengths, deserves to win.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 am

Thoroughly deserved cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Never met her, but she seems throughly deserving of the award. Good luck Sue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Never met her, but she seems throughly deserving of the award. Good luck Sue!

She is Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Best of luck sue!

Described as a 'living legend' on the OS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I agree with all of the above sentiments and whilst I may not have agreed with the raising of monies to relinquish Brent of his responsibilities, nobody can argue that the efforts put in by Sue were not well intentioned and without seeking the limelight.

Good luck gal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Absolutely deserved and hope she wins. Wonder if her being called Plymouths number 1 fan will cause any teeth gnashing though?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Good luck sue you deserve it.

Always willing to help and raise funds.A person who does not seek the limelight for her efforts unlike others. What I would call a proper fan.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 am

She won!

I assume this means we get promoted.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 am

Thought I'd bump this one up, as the awards ceremony is tonight. There's no doubt in my mind that Sue deserves to be recognised as the FL Fan of the Year. She's already got the League 2 award, so tonight is about winning the whole thing. best of luck, Sue!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

Hope you have packed a couple of extra packets of fags.Bonne chance mon amie.I know you like a bit of French Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year   Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Sue Pollard Shortlisted for NPower Fan of the Year
Page 1 of 1