green_genie
Les Miserable
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Is this an incoming Empty
PostSubject: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:15 pm

Who’s this guy on the right? Argyle put a video up then deleted it and put a new one up with this player not in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From AFC
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Marcel Desailly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:11 pm

someone on trial some kid has put 2 + 2 together and came up with 22 and named this guy as allegedly Tyreeq Bakinson from bristol city who is a midfielder.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 pm

His Wikipedia has been changed already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:22 pm

green_genie wrote:
His Wikipedia  has been changed already

Laughing Laughing

I wouldnt have thought a midfielder was high on our list of targets in january personally. Defence and upfront are the main priorities equally.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:49 pm

green_genie wrote:

Anyone can change Wikipedia I am lead to believe
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Angry wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I wouldnt have thought a midfielder was high on our list of targets in january personally. Defence and upfront are the main priorities equally.

Unless Josh Grant is back to his club, he's playing well for us so fits The criteria for a cut short loan.
It's probably Taribo West.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:

I think it's harder to do now. In the old days I used to love starting a new player/manager rumour then changing wiki to suit. I had Dildo Delar looking a mug a couple of times with a scoop until he cottoned on.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 5:41 pm

Ten twelve thousand tomorrow,fourteen sixteen thousand on new years day, we should be signing quality and quality players should want to come here imo.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:07 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Ten twelve thousand tomorrow,fourteen sixteen thousand on new years day, we should be signing quality and quality players should want to come here imo.

Yep. But the Hallett wallet won't be opened in any meaningful way for players. If we sign anyone it's likely to be a young inexperienced loan player who's still a million miles from getting a first team place at a Championship club.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Besides Si thinks spending in the Jan window is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Yep.  But the Hallett wallet won't be opened in any meaningful way for players.  If we sign anyone it's likely to be a young inexperienced loan player who's still a million miles from getting a first team place at a Championship club.
Well im hoping we've moved on from the Brentmare days of signing sick pensioners Jobcentre jokko's or kids, but we will know for sure whether its promotion or more fourth division crap on offer at the end of january.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Yep.  But the Hallett wallet won't be opened in any meaningful way for players.  If we sign anyone it's likely to be a young inexperienced loan player who's still a million miles from getting a first team place at a Championship club.
Well im hoping we've moved on from the Brentmare days of signing sick pensioners Jobcentre jokko's or kids, but we will know for sure whether its promotion or more fourth division crap on offer at the end of january.

Bit late to worry about signing injury prone players (Telford, Clarke Aimson) or kids. Lowe wont sign kids, he only signs players who have played in the same team as him. And Moore hasn't had a permanent address for about ten years.

At least with Rudden, you get two boxes ticked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:48 pm

I'm not so sure anymore we will be any clearer by the end of January, putting on my optimistic hat I think we could get promo more or less with the existing squad, barring injuries - fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I'm not so sure anymore we will be any clearer by the end of January, putting on my optimistic hat I think we could get promo more or less with the existing squad, barring injuries - fingers crossed!

You've got to take promo when you can but I still don't expect to bounce right back in fact I never did. You would worry that this team without root and branch changes in lge 1 would struggle. Would be better off to have a proper sort out in the summer then storm the league and go up automatic? I fear yo yoing before the Brent effect has been finally wiped from the club. And before anyone says it we still have plenty of Brent players and they got us relegated in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 7:38 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Problem is you wont see Any of them again until we get into the play-offs or play Exeter.

The janner disease. Boils my piss
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 7:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Derek Adams out was my favourite wiki edit but didn't last long then I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:02 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I'm inclined to agree.

You only need to be halfway decent to get out of this league. This is demonstrated clearly by the fact that despite huffing and puffing and clockin up some awful performances with comical defending - and yet we are 3pts off the automatic top three, with a game in hand on the 3rd place team, and we don't even have a standout striker in the squad.

Throw in the fact that our defensive middle three have improved massively as the first half of the season has gone on, then it shouldn't take too much to cement a top three place come May. jocolor

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:42 pm

It's the guy just released from newport fc - name?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Keanu Marsh-Brown?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Thats him!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:37 am

Really going for it now Newport rejects
Anyone know why they have launched him ?
Is he injury prone or just wants to be closer to home lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:12 am

The brentmare continues. I know Hallett doesn't want to invest in the playing side but are we seriously looking at players released by Newport?? If Argo didn't sign him he'd be bound for the National League or lower.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:28 am

Freathy wrote:
The brentmare continues. I know Hallett doesn't want to invest in the playing side but are we seriously looking at players released by Newport??  If Argo didn't sign him he'd be bound for the National League or lower.
FFS! was hoping for better than a Newport reject, has Jimmy come back in charge?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:53 am

A forward who has done the rounds of lower league clubs like Oldham and MK Dons

The Ryan Lowe of his generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this an incoming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: