Go down 
+2
Grovehill
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Incoming Darren on his Way Empty
PostSubject: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 7:50 pm

WE are delighted to announce that former Yeovil Town manager Darren Way will be joining Argyle in the new year.

Darren, 40, has accepted a role in the academy at Home Park, with a specific focus on the under-18 age group.

Born in Plymouth, Way signed schoolboy terms at Norwich City in 1994, earning six caps for England at under-16 level.

Upon leaving Norwich, Way made over 200 appearances for Yeovil Town between 2000 and 2006, before joining Swansea City. 16 appearances later, the no nonsense midfielder returned to Huish Park for another spell.

In 2010, Way hung up his boots, but remained in Somerset as a part of the coaching staff, working his way up to assistant manager.

When Argyle legend Paul Sturrock left Yeovil in December 2015, Darren took the hot seat on an interim basis. By the end of the month, he was appointed full-time manager - a role he held until March this year.

Welcome to Home Park, Darren.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:33 pm

But it looks like the Doc that worked with Lowe & co at Bury will not be joining the trek South from Lancashire. Dr Andrew Johnson has been charged by the FA for providing fake TUE certificates so that players could get away with using "banned substances"

Perhaps that's why some of the ex Bury signings are failing to impress.

Overspent and players using performance enhancers-hardly a good recommendation for a manager is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:46 pm

nope. It seems to me Ryan is bringing all his friends to Argyle. I dont agree with that myself cause i still maintain ryan wont be here long term and all this mates he's filling the coaching staff/scouting and now medically department will go with him leaving us in the shit.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 9:03 pm

How underwhelming :Zzzzzzz:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:43 am

Its good that Ryan Lowe clearly knows what he wants and it appears Hallett has no problem in funding it (well clearly not on anything)

As you say though Gull the shit will hit the fan when Lowe departs and takes the entire wrecking crew with him
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 9:07 am

It was Angry that made the comment Harve, about RL leaving at some point and taking his friends with him. I think we all can see Ryan is a relatively young and very ambitious manager who if he has a couple of good seasons at HP will likely be poached by a bigger/Northern club.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 9:25 am

akagreengull wrote:
It was Angry that made the comment Harve, about RL leaving at some point and taking his friends with him. I think we all can see Ryan is a relatively young and very ambitious manager who if he has a couple of good seasons at HP will likely be poached by a bigger/Northern club.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 10:01 am

I think its irrelevant. Getting Neil Dewsnip in means that if Lowe does leave, they'll be some continuity in how the club is being run on the pitch. Its something we've finally twigged that other well runs clubs do.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 11:48 am

Same as Angry on this one he will back up north before you can say Hovis or black pudding the right job comes a long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 3:10 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think its irrelevant. Getting Neil Dewsnip in means that if Lowe does leave, they'll be some continuity in how the club is being run on the pitch. Its something we've finally twigged that other well runs clubs do.

he came here on ryans ticket.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 5:12 pm

At least we will have an experienced manager to take over when Lowe slings his hook.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Pulis bought Kemp, O'Connor & Lindsay Smith with him, even though everyone knew he was not here long term. I think we had to pay Smith to go in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Darren on his Way   Incoming Darren on his Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming Darren on his Way
Page 1 of 1