sufferedsince 68
Freathy
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:56 am

Starting to look strong possibility of a top 7 finish and I certainly fancy our chances in any play offs.
Game in hand on quite a few above as well

Scoring exactly 1.5 goals a game on average but only letting in 1.1 goals a game says it all. Big difference the defence this season
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:01 am

3 off top 3 now and we play Cheltenham boxing day who currently sit third. Beat them and it's game on.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:27 am

Well at least DA has lasted marginally longer as Shrimpers boss, (so far) than Fletcher did at Orient. lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Starting to look strong possibility of a top 7 finish and I certainly fancy our chances in any play offs.
Game in hand on quite a few above as well

Scoring exactly 1.5 goals a game on average but only letting in 1.1 goals a game says it all. Big difference the defence this season

For 30
Against 22
Sixth equal best GD of 8 in the league.
After 20 games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 10:29 am

3-0 down and Adams brings on a centre back.

God I miss him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

God I miss him.

Stroke of genius I mean we didn't score again did we?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

God I miss him.

At least he is consistent.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 1:37 pm

Damn fine win yesterday and three points in the bag.

Next up are the gasheads in the replay. Wonder what sort of team they will put out, as they are doing rather well in League One right now and the reward is only Coventry City in round three.

Apparently Bristol Rovers manager, Graham Coughlin,  could become manager of Mansfield Town so I just read ?.

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

God I miss him.

Stroke of genius I mean we didn't score again did we?

I’ve just read his post match presser which in true form suggest he’s was watching a completely different game to the rest of uS

Del wrote:
“The change in the game was the sending off. We were really in the game at that stage and we didn’t have any trouble

Attempts on goal argyle 22. Morecambe 4

Del wrote:
.  we limited them to very few opportunities on goal.  

Argyle shots on target 6

Del wrote:

It’s not easy to come to Home Park against a team who think they should be higher up the league.”

Wut?

Del wrote:
We were never in trouble in the match

What not even at 3-0 down

Del wrote:
We were disciplined and their passing was slow and that is what we wanted. We slowed them down and the fans at that stage were ready to turn on them."

Nope . I wasn’t ready to turn on them I was playing candy crush I was that bored watching your lot suck the life of the afternoon.

Highlight was nipping in the crossways at folly gate after the game and randomly Brett huxtable walking in and then walking out very quickly
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Photo number 1 greens on screen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 7:24 pm

I dont recall the fans waiting to turn on the players at all they were singing the majority of the game having pops at del now and again but even asked him to wave at them which he did.

oh well it makes a change us laughing at del bheys comments instead of getting angry over them or trying to defend him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:10 pm

We applauded Allesandra when he got subbed, he didn’t respond
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 12:32 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

All round the slop bucket. The state of his nloidy coat, cross between a parker and a John Motson special laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 12:34 am

Just summarised a typical DA display and bring defenders on when 3 down to limit damage.
Still you can only play what's in front of you.

Hood to catch up with Hugh Watt, Franny and Andy Symons too before and after the game.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:38 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Who is the geezer on about in a later photograph 45 where he says about "Sir Gordon"  ??   Nisbet ??  Staniforth ??  Astall still alive ??
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 9:06 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
i see deluded del bhey hasnt changed his ill thought our press comments lol apparently they were in the game when in truth they barely troubled argyle at all the stats alone show this. they defend most of the game and their keeper kept them in it as i said before... del bhey im glad isnt our problem anymore cause anyone who was at the game know his comments are utter bollox.

Derek Adams:

The change in the game was the sending off, we were really in the game at that stage and we didn’t have any trouble. They had a lot of corner kicks and shots, but a lot of those were off target and we limited them to very few opportunities on goal.. They had to score with a well-taken free-kick, and then we gave a penalty away just before half-time and they scored with the last kick of the game when we had played the whole of the second half with 10 men. What I will say is that I am very proud of my players, the way they stuck at it. It is not easy to come to Home Park against a team who think they should be higher up the league. “

The whole team after the setback of the sending off were magnificent. You could hear the home fans getting on the backs of the team and they weren’t happy with the performance of their side.

“We were disciplined and their passing was slow and that is what we wanted. We slowed them down and the fans at that stage were ready to turn on them

Adams refusing to shake hands with Wotton at FullTime

he clearly been watching something else lol

oh btw that awful stadium announcer returned for this game utter shite i hope whatever the club is doing atm regards to this position move forward in those plans without this guy anymore.

He was fokkin terrible- AJ Leitch Smith was announced as Ashley Smith Leitch, he didn't seem to know who any of our players were- is it someone on work experience?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Who is the geezer on about in a later photograph 45 where he says about "Sir Gordon"  ??   Nisbet ??  Staniforth ??  Astall still alive ??

Gordon Sparks, the latest in a long line of bumlickers to be suited and director boxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
i see deluded del bhey hasnt changed his ill thought our press comments lol apparently they were in the game when in truth they barely troubled argyle at all the stats alone show this. they defend most of the game and their keeper kept them in it as i said before... del bhey im glad isnt our problem anymore cause anyone who was at the game know his comments are utter bollox.

Derek Adams:

The change in the game was the sending off, we were really in the game at that stage and we didn’t have any trouble. They had a lot of corner kicks and shots, but a lot of those were off target and we limited them to very few opportunities on goal.. They had to score with a well-taken free-kick, and then we gave a penalty away just before half-time and they scored with the last kick of the game when we had played the whole of the second half with 10 men. What I will say is that I am very proud of my players, the way they stuck at it. It is not easy to come to Home Park against a team who think they should be higher up the league. “

The whole team after the setback of the sending off were magnificent. You could hear the home fans getting on the backs of the team and they weren’t happy with the performance of their side.

“We were disciplined and their passing was slow and that is what we wanted. We slowed them down and the fans at that stage were ready to turn on them

Adams refusing to shake hands with Wotton at FullTime

he clearly been watching something else lol

oh btw that awful stadium announcer returned for this game utter shite i hope whatever the club is doing atm regards to this position move forward in those plans without this guy anymore.

He was fokkin terrible- AJ Leitch Smith was announced as Ashley Smith Leitch, he didn't seem to know who any of our players were- is it someone on work experience?

the old dear who sit next to me was raging at him at halftime as he couldnt hear him when he was calling out his 50/50 numbers and to fair nor could i he was that inaudible. Hope the club bin him very soon he is shite what happend to the other guy i wonder?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Gordon Sparks, the latest in a long line of bumlickers to be suited and director boxed.

Thumbs I was thinking players lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Yep Sparksy is a praaaaaaaper fanz fan and such a great broadcaster. Happy to see you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Morecambe   Argyle V Morecambe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle V Morecambe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2