harvetheslayer
Bob Crow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Eight years ago today. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Dingle wrote:
Shock horror - I've just found something Brent has actually built.  The Akkeron website has been updated and is described as an investment and development company.  

Not bad for a company dissolved in April sarcasm
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Despite being a charlatan would we have survived as a league club if he hadn't rocked up?

I suppose we'll never know.

We won't know, no.

But as has been amply proven, there was a very nice seven figure personal payday to be had by someone. I'm pretty sure someone other than Brent Buttivant or Heaney would have come in.

As the years go on I'll probably mellow as far as Brent's concerned I reckon. He saw a gilt-edged money making opportunity and grabbed it. I didn't like it because it was clear PAFC wasn't his main concern. But the byproduct I suppose is that the club survived.

There is also absolutely no doubt at all though that a massive amount of the vitriol Brent has received down the years, is down to his relationship with Newell. Of all Brents decision making in the last 8 years, associating himself with the most disliked Argyle fan around, was a real own-goal.

He knew he needed the likes of the Windsor Boys onside, to cheerlead his every whim and discredit/sideline any warning voices. Same with the local rag.The culture of 'being someone' in return for devious services rendered was born and lives on today. The classic was Nool claiming that a taller grandstand as in the trust led plans, would block his mum's view of the sea laugh

Must be some magical house his mum has in Illogan that's able to see both HP and the sea and hear the dock yard siren, all from over 50 miles away Pig
There in Illogan 66 pig pig pig cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Despite being a charlatan would we have survived as a league club if he hadn't rocked up?

I suppose we'll never know.

We won't know, no.

But as has been amply proven, there was a very nice seven figure personal payday to be had by someone. I'm pretty sure someone other than Brent Buttivant or Heaney would have come in.

As the years go on I'll probably mellow as far as Brent's concerned I reckon. He saw a gilt-edged money making opportunity and grabbed it. I didn't like it because it was clear PAFC wasn't his main concern. But the byproduct I suppose is that the club survived.

There is also absolutely no doubt at all though that a massive amount of the vitriol Brent has received down the years, is down to his relationship with Newell. Of all Brents decision making in the last 8 years, associating himself with the most disliked Argyle fan around, was a real own-goal.

He knew he needed the likes of the Windsor Boys onside, to cheerlead his every whim and discredit/sideline any warning voices. Same with the local rag.The culture of 'being someone' in return for devious services rendered was born and lives on today. The classic was Nool claiming that a taller grandstand as in the trust led plans, would block his mum's view of the sea laugh

Must be some magical house his mum has in Illogan that's able to see both HP and the sea and hear the dock yard siren, all from over 50 miles away Pig
There in Illogan 66 pig pig pig cheers

The Illogan Janner mmw
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:09 pm

There in 66, jimmy, a proper wanker what do you reckon?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:47 pm

Dingle wrote:
Shock horror - I've just found something Brent has actually built.  The Akkeron website has been updated and is described as an investment and development company.  
Well if you are going to tell a lie then tell a big one - it's more believable. jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Lot of people reading argyles finest website tonight, not just us regulars and the Cornish Janner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight years ago today.   Eight years ago today. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight years ago today.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3