harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 8:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ouch even Lowe hasn't been beaten 5 1.

Give him time...
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Send for Gary Johnson *snigger*.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 5:03 pm

How you get on today Gazza my old mucker? sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 pm

P45 for Gazza. Not to worry as they'll be a couple of Southern/Isthmian league side willing to take a punt on him.

Anyone still want him at Argo? lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Very disappointing it's gone to shit for the Gulls, nah will give it a miss at the moment carry on with the promotion race Gazza.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:10 pm

After 5 mins today Yeovil 2 - 0 Torquay. Oh dear Gary!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:32 pm

4-1 now. Gazza will be lucky to starve off his P45.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:37 pm

5-1 now. He's out of his depth.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:59 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 5:09 pm

Finished 6 - 2 and Bristol City lost again, a bad day for the Johnson's, there wont be much xmas cheer in the Johnson households tonight.lol.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 1:33 pm

On way to Plainmorg to cheer on Big Gary and the Gulls against Woking, hope it works.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Gulls one down already.lol.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:26 pm

One all
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:49 pm

2 - 1 HT dirtiest game have seen for some time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Geddon Gullers give em a cheer for me!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Lose 7 in a row and the Gulls win today 4 - 1, must go more often.😊
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:55 pm

cheers Rub of the green foreshore.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Well done Gaz and the gulls.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:40 pm

No question that will be a massive confidence booster for GJ and the team.

Serious question for the Turk fraternity here? What are your aspirations for this season, and the future in general?
As we all know, the demographics of the pyramid have changed enormously in the past years with old EFL household names now residing in steps 5 and 6 for a long time whilst the bankrolled toy clubs take up their league places.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 9:06 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Serious question for the Turk fraternity here? What are your aspirations for this season, and the future in general?
As we all know, the demographics of the pyramid have changed enormously in the past years with old EFL household names now residing in steps 5 and 6 for a long time whilst the bankrolled toy clubs take up their league places.

They have reached their peak level i feel. League two at a big push but they need a rebuild from the ground up before they start thinking about that even with a manager like gary johnson at the helm.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Must admit I enjoyed the game, good to see some physical football without the dreaded VAR disrupting play, I lost count of the yellow cards and it was very obvious someone would be sent off the way the game was going. I strongly predicted the Gulls would go up at the start of the season particularly under a known manager, unfortunately this bad run has scuppered things but they are only 4pts off the playoffs after the win today - so still all to play for. Yep a lot of big former FL clubs now in the 5th tier, but Torquay are still a relatively 'big' club at this level. Tbh I would like to see all the Devon clubs doing well, I still feel confident about Argo going up and Shitty haven't so far faded as they usually do, so April/May could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

They have reached their peak level i  feel. League two at a big push but they need a rebuild from the ground up before they start thinking about that even with a manager like gary johnson at the helm.

Disagree about the ground. It is on par with Cheltenham, and many other league 2 grounds plus a couple from the division above.

They are getting bigger crowds in the conference then what they were when they were a football league club
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:55 am

akagreengull wrote:
Must admit I enjoyed the game, good to see some physical football without the dreaded VAR disrupting play, I lost count of the yellow cards and it was very obvious someone would be sent off the way the game was going. I strongly predicted the Gulls would go up at the start of the season particularly under a known manager, unfortunately this bad run has scuppered things but they are only 4pts off the playoffs after the win today - so still all to play for. Yep a lot of big former FL clubs now in the 5th tier, but Torquay are still a relatively 'big' club at this level. Tbh I would like to see all the Devon clubs doing well, I still feel confident about Argo going up and Shitty haven't so far faded as they usually do, so April/May could be interesting.

Anywhere above mid table I'd say will be a good season for them, playoffs would be a terrific achievement. Most of the Turks I know agree with this with just a small number who still believe they are a massive club and belong in L1 or L2, the same way that half of the farm believe we still have a god given right to be in the championship and pipe the sleeping giant tag.
You only have to look at clubs like York and Stockport, the latter who struggled to get out of conference North, even with crowds of 5K plus.
Wrexham, Hartlepool and Notts County are only a small number among many who are and who did find life outside of the EFL very tough.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:16 am

The National league is a very hard one to escape from given there is only one automatic place up for grabs, with backing I would say the Gulls could stabalise in L2 - they have a decent ground at this level. But from what I saw yesterday and the Gull's fanz I know (there are a lot in Newton Abbot, as there are Green army) the team needs improving to mount a proper promotion charge, but as always we shall see. Re Argo, the mentality still needs to change - personally I expect nothing less from SH and the board to get PAFC back to the Championship and stay again for a few seasons, but then as we know from the last few seasons under the shyster, there is a large part of the fanbase that remain eternally grateful for being allowed to have a team to support.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:30 am

Torquay support is easily fourth division, just slightly smaller than Exeter i would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send for Gary Johnson.   Send for Gary Johnson. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Send for Gary Johnson.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next