Les Miserable
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 pm

This performance has been so poor that I hope Lowe goes up to the away end and apologises personally, as he should to all of the Green army.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Geezer wrote:
Ahahahahahahahhaha

Can be no arguements fella....
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
This performance has been so poor that I hope Lowe goes up to the away end and apologises personally, as he should to all of the Green army.

He ll get lynched
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:51 pm

This is concerning now. Argyle have served up a number of 'performances' so far this season that have been every bit as shite as the dross Adams served up last year.

It could possibly be excused for August /September with so many new faces...but we're 16 games in now.

Hallett will be raising a fully justified eyebrow in Lowes direction.

Not fuckin good enough.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:52 pm

Will the Green Army still clap the players off the pitch?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:54 pm

lowe straight down the tunnel - not looking happy, shame.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
lowe straight down the tunnel - not looking happy, shame.
If he wants to cheer the fans up he should resign.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:58 pm

I was told last week Lowe was interviewed for the Wrexham job about 3 weeks ago.......
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:58 pm

This is the sort of result I was worried about for this fixture in September when we were really struggling and Exeter were top. We seemed to have turned a corner during October, but clearly not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:04 pm

Elias wrote:
I was told last week Lowe was interviewed for the Wrexham job about 3 weeks ago.......
I thought he was a proper green Laughing He's out of his depth here and is looking for way out if true.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:09 pm

Jon L wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jon L wrote:
Think we have been poor again.  Trying to play long balls and not sticking with the front 2.

Cooper not in the game, Rudden poor and the less said about Josh Grant and the goal the better.  Think we may see Aimson and Mayor at the start of the second half with Moore not far behind.
Lowe is made out to be a boy wonder manager now would be a good time to see real proof, lets hope he can do it.

I think the manager is capable, I just don't think the players we have are.  Maybe anyone can 'do it' at League two level but Riley, Josh Grant and a few others aren't good enough.  The manager will be a spender and buy big name players to get anywhere above this league.  I think if he can get us up and has 2 successive promotions on his CV, a Championship club with money will come in and he will be gone.
He signed a whole feckin team since he  came here, what more do you want?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:12 pm

If adams was in charge of that shitfest you'd be spitting feathers jethro, are you and lowey related or something?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:25 pm

No sugar coating that, that's a feckin awful result.

I'm still very much Lowe in but he needs to sort his shite out and fast.

Even Adams beat Exeter.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:36 pm

Lowe s pre match comments are a major concern
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 3:41 pm

I bet the atmosphere was a bit special at the GT beamback jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Even with our crowds and backing from the owner Exeter are a far far superior team with far better players. Go back to Bury Lowe and take your shit players with you.

LOWE OUT NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Utterly humiliating. Saw two middle aged women applauding the players at full time; in fairness to the rest, they made their feelings to the players known.

Completely bullied.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Lowe didn't wait around to be booed, he scurried off down the tunnel like a rat. Get rid of him now hallett and get a proper manager in.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Bad day at the office.

We can't win everything.

Anyone calling for lowe out needs their head examining.

Cause you can guarantee if pick any name of a successful coach from Nuno at wolves to Klopp at Liverpool moment argyle loses you will want them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Lowe's abilities have been great over estimated.

We need a new defence and rwb and fast.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Jethro wrote:
Bad day at the office.

We can't win everything.

Anyone calling for lowe out needs their head examining.

Cause you can guarantee if pick any name of a successful coach from Nuno at wolves to Klopp at Liverpool moment argyle loses you will want them out.

Lowe hasnt proven he was worth the hype so far. I am beginning to think we were sold a 3 legged horse dressed up as red rum. still time to prove himself of course and i would welcome that but when he channels the stubborn attitude of del bhey who refused to drop certain players who werent playing well nor change his approach to certain games cause believe me if you play the same way 18 times eventually teams will suss you out. When you refuse to have a plan b-z for different scenarios you get what happen today.

He has got to understand that playing attractive football is great but you need the players first and not to ignore the basics. We lost to the inbred mutants and it wasnt even a close game this needs serious addressing and plans for a new defence, striker and RWB need to be stepped up for january with a few moving out.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Lowe's abilities have been great over estimated.

We could have done alot worse.

I don't doubt his ability.

Just think we all got excited expecting too much too soon.

We're 4 point off the playoffs after a major rebuild and it's pretty much only November.

We will be fine just have to back Lowe and the team .

It's night and day imagine the mess we could be in .
If Adams was still here I'd dread to think how bad it could be .

Anyway they have to win one derby every 5 or so years.

On to the next game and hope Ryan's given them a rocket for letting us down
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm

Might as well play with 9 men if Canavan and Sawyer are the best and only options.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Ok I'm just getting my rational head back together after today's disaster. These guy's statistically will get one, just ONE result against us roughly every 5 years, never mind the 4 times before that we have dicked them pales into insignificance, it's a bit like the jocks v England mentality.

keep the faith peeps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devon expressway derby...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next