RegGreen
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:28 pm

Mook wrote:
If Lowe somehow didn't realise our defence is conference standard at best he sure does now.

Let's see what Hallet gives him in Jan.

Bring in a defence coach like sturrock did with Blackely and it worked wonders, doesnt need to be a full time appointment just someone with experience to come in adm work with the defenders for a day something like that would do i feel. We have no one on the coaching team who has played there all attack minded players so having someone with a defensive mind may help matters along with a new defence.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Pulis is available.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:58 pm

I did post on another thread after seeing Argyle earlier in he season that it was the defence that was a shambles, and certainly, on Saturday it was the defence that let Argyle down. I hope that Lowe is allowed to bring in a backline that can stop opposition teams ripping you to shreds. I don't buy the age argument because Craig Woodman the City left back is 36 yet performed well. It's the right side of defence and midfield that needs looking at on the evidence of that performance. Incidentally I don't know what the standard of refereeing has been like for Argyle this season, but City have had some appalling ones, and the one on Saturday was well above the average standard of officiating that we've seen. It also helps to have two participating linesmen. Most are inert.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Pulis is available.
Yes please Les.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 9:05 am

I personally think we have gone from a relegation budget to mid table budget. lowe is getting it in the neck because fans think that Hallett has funded a top three league two budget and I'm convinced he hasn't. Saturday was a good example of where we are in the league and pretty well what I predicted at the start of the season. Lost three best attacking players, replace with "good league 2 players" and keep the defence that shipped eighty goals last season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Pulis is available.
:Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devon expressway derby...   The Devon expressway derby... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devon expressway derby...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6