The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 The Mankover all action Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5814
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true.  If it is...  He has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Lol right on queue. Say what you like Ricks but Hallett has only addressed issues in the Grandstand, we still have queues and overpriced shite food. When that changes I will give him credit for it not before.
Actually that is really funny, Si the millionaire investment guy being an ordinary fan! Right up there with Greengrocers daughter Maggie and ex brickie John Major. Deserves at least six Lolz.

It's right on 'cue', but whatever..  Facts are facts and he sat in the Lyndy.  He had to suffer poor service too.  I doubt that he's forgotten.

..and pathetic.  So you have to be poor to be 'a man of the people' do you?  You can't be a regular guy who just made good?  You're a classic case of 'money envy' at its worst.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5948
Join date : 2017-09-09

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true.  If it is...  He has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Lol right on queue. Say what you like Ricks but Hallett has only addressed issues in the Grandstand, we still have queues and overpriced shite food. When that changes I will give him credit for it not before.
Actually that is really funny, Si the millionaire investment guy being an ordinary fan! Right up there with Greengrocers daughter Maggie and ex brickie John Major. Deserves at least six Lolz.

It's right on 'cue', but whatever..  Facts are facts and he sat in the Lyndy.  He had to suffer poor service too.  I doubt that he's forgotten.

..and pathetic.  So you have to be poor to be 'a man of the people' do you?  You can't be a regular guy who just made good?  You're a classic case of 'money envy' at its worst.

Not one jot, I am exactly where I want to be in life and a millionaire I am not. I work pretty well part time if I want to go out and eat or drink I do, if I want to go fishing I do just that, I am the most content of people. Whilst Si and his ilk were sat in meetings and offices I was on the beach having a post surf bifta and a beer and I wouldn't change it for the world.
The main hole in your argument is that apart from "listening" to the fans regarding cashless HP feck all has changed at HP regarding the queues, the lack of POTD and the shite over priced food. When that changes I will happily say well done to Si but until then I will call him out for paying lip service to us ordinary fans.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5814
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true.  If it is...  He has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Lol right on queue. Say what you like Ricks but Hallett has only addressed issues in the Grandstand, we still have queues and overpriced shite food. When that changes I will give him credit for it not before.
Actually that is really funny, Si the millionaire investment guy being an ordinary fan! Right up there with Greengrocers daughter Maggie and ex brickie John Major. Deserves at least six Lolz.

It's right on 'cue', but whatever..  Facts are facts and he sat in the Lyndy.  He had to suffer poor service too.  I doubt that he's forgotten.

..and pathetic.  So you have to be poor to be 'a man of the people' do you?  You can't be a regular guy who just made good?  You're a classic case of 'money envy' at its worst.

Not one jot, I am exactly where I want to be in life and a millionaire I am not. I work pretty well part time if I want to go out and eat or drink I do, if I want to go fishing I do just that, I am the most content of people. Whilst Si and his ilk were sat in meetings and offices I was on the beach having a post surf bifta and a beer and I wouldn't change it for the world.
The main hole in your argument is that apart from "listening" to the fans regarding cashless HP feck all has changed at HP regarding the queues, the lack of POTD and the shite over priced food. When that changes I will happily say well done to Si but until then I will call him out for paying lip service to us ordinary fans.

"Feck all changed"?

I expect 'cashless' is being brought in mainly to help alleviate the queues. and guess what? You personally don't want it. Brilliant. Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Food trucks have been brought in. So something is being done on the food front. How that pans out is yet to be seen..

So contrary to what you are saying, things are being done.


POTD - what did the club say when you emailed them?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5948
Join date : 2017-09-09

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see that they will make much more than they did before, they always use to sell the corporate out and Si has to make back about £8m before the club sees anything.

I’m not sure if you’ve genuinely missed it Ears, but Hallett has effectively written off the loan for the mankover by transferring the monies owed to him, in shares. The club don’t owe anything in real terms any more - no 30 yr mortgage to pay any more, nothing.

It really is win win for the club. Hallett effectively owns a shareholding that isn’t in keeping with the genuine value of the club.  The ONLY way Hallett will ever potentially see a return on his investment, would be if we were to somehow spawn it the the Prem, with the tens of millions that that brings.

No I didn't just had a bit of a blonde moment. I still had the three percent loan at the back of my mind but you are quite right. I still think the £1m Exeter chiefs model is pie in the sky though. I applaud what Si is doing and is waaaaay better than Brent I just can't help feel he views anyone who doesn't frequent the grandstand as slightly scummy, man of the people he ain't.

Seeing as prior to being a director he used to sit in the Lyndhurst, I doubt that is true.  If it is...  He has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Lol right on queue. Say what you like Ricks but Hallett has only addressed issues in the Grandstand, we still have queues and overpriced shite food. When that changes I will give him credit for it not before.
Actually that is really funny, Si the millionaire investment guy being an ordinary fan! Right up there with Greengrocers daughter Maggie and ex brickie John Major. Deserves at least six Lolz.

It's right on 'cue', but whatever..  Facts are facts and he sat in the Lyndy.  He had to suffer poor service too.  I doubt that he's forgotten.

..and pathetic.  So you have to be poor to be 'a man of the people' do you?  You can't be a regular guy who just made good?  You're a classic case of 'money envy' at its worst.

Not one jot, I am exactly where I want to be in life and a millionaire I am not. I work pretty well part time if I want to go out and eat or drink I do, if I want to go fishing I do just that, I am the most content of people. Whilst Si and his ilk were sat in meetings and offices I was on the beach having a post surf bifta and a beer and I wouldn't change it for the world.
The main hole in your argument is that apart from "listening" to the fans regarding cashless HP feck all has changed at HP regarding the queues, the lack of POTD and the shite over priced food. When that changes I will happily say well done to Si but until then I will call him out for paying lip service to us ordinary fans.

"Feck all changed"?

I expect 'cashless' is being brought in mainly to help alleviate the queues.  and guess what?  You personally don't want it.  Brilliant.  Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Food trucks have been brought in.  So something is being done on the food front.  How that pans out is yet to be seen..

So contrary to what you are saying,  things are being done.


POTD - what did the club say when you emailed them?

The food trucks have been placed in the Mayflower (at least fans can shelter under them when it rains) in Sis favourite art of the ground feck all has changed in the horseshoe. As for queues it's all free jam tomorrow and cashless hasn't alleviated feck all because it's for the future. When I went recently it took half an hour to get the ticket I'd bought from home (cashless you'll be pleased to know) and another half hour to get in the ground because there aren't enough turnstiles open. Absolutely feck all change since Brent.
As for emailing the club what's the point? Plenty of people including myself have bought it up via email and via he AFT and we all get the same waffle but for the last time FOOK ALL HAS CHANGED!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1539
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 61

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 5:07 pm

What's a bifta?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1539
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 61

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 5:08 pm

Ah don't worry got it
Noun. bifta (plural biftas) (Britain, slang) A cannabis cigarette. (Liverpudlian, slang) A cigarette. (Britain, slang, with "full") Everything that is available or possible; the works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Mankover all action Thread.
Back to top 
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: