akagreengull
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:43 pm

RegGreen wrote:
funny that seems chauffeuring duties are back
Now brent was at the game & wrathall back off his holidays  wipe all that brown stuff from around your mouth nosher ffs
Sadly I think every sport at every level has a obnoxious saddo nobody like the pashitti troll hanging around. I still think the homophobic control freak twat will have his day.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:26 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Now brent was at the game & wrathall back off his holidays  wipe all that brown stuff from around your mouth nosher ffs
Sadly I think every sport at every level has a obnoxious saddo nobody like the pashitti troll hanging around. I still think the homophobic control freak twat will have his day.

Well we never thought we would be rid of Brent and look what happened.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Nah. Brent's end game was always to make his profit and skip off into the sunset.

TBH it's a back-handed compliment to Brent that he could see the potential customer for his sale of shares when Hallett was offered the chance to buy in to the club. Brent knew Hallett had the clout to provide him with his payday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Nah. Brent's end game was always to make his profit and skip off into the sunset.

TBH it's a back-handed compliment to Brent that he could see the potential customer for his sale of shares when Hallett was offered the chance to buy in to the club. Brent knew Hallett had the clout to provide him with his payday.

Despite no one being interested in buying football clubs.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 2:07 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
A good day out and a good away win, soiled by my view of Nool sat in the Directors box with Bent.

A dismal reminder of the bad days.

Its great he's rediscovered his love of 4th division football, after deciding against Oldham and Crawley all it took was being able to wangle a directors box invite. How desperate?

He needs to get back to the club with armistice day coming up. Flogging those British Legion Argyle badges for a profit is quite a payday for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth   Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mansfield 15:00 Plymouth
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4