harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Lets get a proper manager in at homepark ffs, who knows the game and how to get results, not a progressive name dropper who claims to be a mate of famous managers but offers precious little else.
One point against Portvale Crawley and Cheltenham, looks like another relegation to me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 pm

Theres no plan B and we seem incapable of defending. Said on other thread is this fella a one season wonder. Argyle should be frankly grateful they sold so many season tickets earlier
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:51 pm

I'd have Pulis back anytime over this dud.  In fact I'd have clueless Carl back now,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:57 pm

feck the hoofball bullshit don't need that dinosaur Pulis back.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 9:56 pm

What a load of shite some people write on here. Lowe is trying to get is to play football, proper football. A big change from before, which will take a while to get right. Why on earth we'd want to go back to that dinosaur Pulis i have no idea. I think Lowe will work out, but dont expect it to happen in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 10:08 pm

feck pulis/

lowe just needs to work it out and i think come january when he can get rid of a few deadwood he inherited and replaces them we will really push on more so.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 10:10 pm

womble wrote:
What a load of shite some people write on here.   Lowe is trying to get is to play football, proper football.  A big change from before, which will take a while to get right.  Why on earth we'd want to go back to that dinosaur Pulis i have no idea.  I think Lowe will work out,  but dont expect it to happen in the next couple of weeks.

Was thinking the same reading your drivel, 8 out of 11 are lowe's new signings.
His men. Simple
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:17 am

All getting a bit reactive on here as Ryan would say, calm down calm down.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 am

Call for the Holloway.....Geddon

laugh

Lowe will almost certainly see us right but appears its going to take a full season
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:46 am

Behave!

It's 10 games in, plenty of football to play yet.

We're playing most teams off the park, just need to find that killer instinct in the final third and cut out the sloppy mistakes and we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:11 am

Yea Man wrote:
We're playing most teams off the park, just need to find that killer instinct in the final third and cut out the sloppy mistakes and we'll be fine.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:36 am

I think Lowe will come good. What he has to beat is people's frankly crazy expectations for what the team was meant to produce this season. I predicted we'd have a season like this, was told to cheer up, reality bites.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 am

Pulis is a dinosaur while the snake oil salesman is progressive lolz.
Football is all about results Pulis gets them Lowe wont. Makes me laugh when passing the ball twenty times and getting nowhere is called progresive, yet getting the ball in the box scoring and winning is dinosaur football!! Man city with world class footballers can play that way, unfortunately fourth division donkey defenders cant.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Ten games in, the table means Jack shit in terms of significance, main issue for me apart from shite defence, lack of finishing is that other teams have clearly sussed out the lowe tactics. So they allow possession and strike on the counter very effectively.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Bleddy impatient janners, if you want hoof ball I'm sure the dvd of dinosaur pulis' season is on sale in the clearance bin of the club shop.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 2:31 pm

akagreengull wrote:
All getting a bit reactive on here as Ryan would say, calm down calm down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Ten games in, the table means Jack shit in terms of significance, main issue for me apart from shite defence, lack of finishing is that other teams have clearly sussed out the lowe tactics. So they allow possession and strike on the counter very effectively.

10,games in is about 20 per cent of the season wasted already.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 5:58 pm

We got 12 points what more do you want?
You will be wanting to be as good as Exeter next!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 pm

akagreengull wrote:
We got 12 points what more do you want?
You will be wanting to be as good as Exeter next!

don't blaspheme we're better then them, our village is bigger then theirs remember lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Elias wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

10,games in is about 20 per cent of the season wasted already.
Yep, apart from defending and scoring, weem progressing well! sunny Lowe promised attacking winning football lol!  but i think six seasons of basement year on year improvement Jimmy style awaits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Send for Pulis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send for Pulis.   Send for Pulis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Send for Pulis.
Page 1 of 1