Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+17
Elias
Lord Melbury
argyl3
Dick Trickle
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
Czarcasm
PatDunne
Rickler
zyph
Tringreen
VillageGreen
mouldyoldgoat
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
seadog
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:48 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Do you know what, I get a feeling that Brexit may not happen now as the remoaners have played their cards well and have Boris/the government grasped by the short and curlies.

The SNP are planning on putting in a vote of no confidence against Boris providing they can get the support. If that were to win, then we will see a temporary government put in place until a general election is called and won - not by Corbyn I hope, he is (and will be) very bad news for the UK. Apparently,  Corbyn is not too keen on calling a no confidence vote just yet.

After three years of this shit, I have had enough of it now and I hate to say it but, revoking may be more likely now than it was ever before, having said that, Geoffrey Cox has said the government will possibly comply with the Benn law to delay Brexit until a deal or no deal is agreed. The deal May fashioned out could come back into play I have heard. He is also hinting at putting another motion in for a general election.

People vs The Establishment and the people lose. Who'd have thought it? Widow Cranky can put all the no confidence votes shed like the thing is the Tories would get back in, just, but even if the remainers block no deal, again, what's to stop a Bojo and Farage dream team coalition which could then overturn no no deal? We've got another three years of this shit yet IMO. As for Mays deal it is basically staying in the EU in lots of ways but without a say on anything as non members. As for any other sort of deal the remoaners have made that impossible now.
I'm off to burn some federal flags.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Kier Starmer absolutely slaughtering the Government talk about bang to rights
Just a pity he's not leading the party for a myriad of reasons
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Do you know what, I get a feeling that Brexit may not happen now as the remoaners have played their cards well and have Boris/the government grasped by the short and curlies.

The SNP are planning on putting in a vote of no confidence against Boris providing they can get the support. If that were to win, then we will see a temporary government put in place until a general election is called and won - not by Corbyn I hope, he is (and will be) very bad news for the UK. Apparently,  Corbyn is not too keen on calling a no confidence vote just yet.

After three years of this shit, I have had enough of it now and I hate to say it but, revoking may be more likely now than it was ever before, having said that, Geoffrey Cox has said the government will possibly comply with the Benn law to delay Brexit until a deal or no deal is agreed. The deal May fashioned out could come back into play I have heard. He is also hinting at putting another motion in for a general election.

People vs The Establishment and the people lose. Who'd have thought it? Widow Cranky can put all the no confidence votes shed like the thing is the Tories would get back in, just, but even if the remainers block no deal, again, what's to stop a Bojo and Farage dream team coalition which could then overturn no no deal? We've got another three years of this shit yet IMO. As for Mays deal it is basically staying in the EU in lots of ways but without a say on anything as non members. As for any other sort of deal the remoaners have made that impossible now.

Another three more years of this, god help us all !!.

A Johnson-Farage alliance would sweep up many a vote, although I think the Lib Dems will hoover up a few also, what with their no Brexit stance. As for Labour, what on earth are they doing ?. Party members side with Corbyn and his 'I'm sitting on the fence' stance which sends out a bizarre message. I really want to know where Corbyn stands on Brexit.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:14 am

Last night just showed what an evil cvnt Johnson is.....3 times other members of the house asked him to remove the language and claims of surrender and betrayal bills as it was inflaming the situation
He just stood up and claimed humbug simply appalling behaviour. Dragging Jo Cox into the conversation was despicable

How the fvck is this disgusting oaf running the country. Is the odious cretin unaware that the public are viewing this at home
Another spectacular own goal.

Get the extension (he has no choice as he has made no effort to achieve that deal ) and as Corbyn says its game on for the election. The way Corbyn didnt react to the abuse from Cox and Johnson was admirable and won him a new legion of followers.
Keep it up Bozo you're doing a magnificent job of destroying whats left of the Tory party that in the past I voted for....never again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:56 am

So Boris isn't allowed to use the word surrender now? Because the public are so barbaric and mad that they'll take that as an invitation to murder. This is demented. And censorious. And hypocritical: he can't call a bill a name, but calling him a fascist every day is fine?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:57 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

A Johnson-Farage alliance would sweep up many a vote, although I think the Lib Dems will hoover up a few also, what with their no Brexit stance. As for Labour, what on earth are they doing ?. Party members side with Corbyn and his 'I'm sitting on the fence' stance which sends out a bizarre message. I really want to know where Corbyn stands on Brexit.

Corbyn himself is a eurosceptic but realises we need to stay close to the EU for a variety of reasons. As for him being a disaster in government, yes he does concern the establishment, the offshore boys, the greedy money men, the piss taking corporations etc etc, so no wonder that all you hear on the BBC, Sky, the billionaire owned media machines , the tories and gravy train politicians of all colours, is what a disaster he'd be.....Oh and btw, he's a terrorist supporting, Jew hating, Russian spy. They are of course correct that he'd be a pain for them but very good for our people and our public services.In the Nordic countries, his policies would be mainstream social democrat.....the utter bastard !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:42 am

P.O.I wrote:
So Boris isn't allowed to use the word surrender now? Because the public are so barbaric and mad that they'll take that as an invitation to murder. This is demented. And censorious. And hypocritical: he can't call a bill a name, but calling him a fascist every day is fine?

He was using it utterly deliberately and repeatedly to inflame the opposition parties
His behaviour was appalling and he's being utterly slaughtered and rightfully so this morning

However have a guess who is right up his arse this morning. Johnny Mercer no less
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:45 am

Just read the comments from Ed Milliband over yesterdays Bozos performance to understand how furious MPs from all parties are with this odious tramp of a PM.

Ed Miliband.....

"In my 4+ years opposing David Cameron I never saw a parliamentary performance like tonight’s from Boris Johnson: deeply irresponsible, stoking division, using dangerous, inflammatory language, fanning the flames of hatred. This is not about right and left but right and wrong."
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 7:51 am

He's doing a fine job imo. No surrender to the bleeding hearts.

Ps...your impartiality is mighty impressive harv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:05 am

In the meanwhile 17.4 million voters can see their decision to leave the US of Europe being eroded away by remainers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:51 am

LOL. Turkeys and cowards. The opposition go into faux outrage laugh (Click me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:10 am

It's a funny old world where a man who refuses to sing the national anthem, now wants Boris to resign for insulting the queen!

There's nowt queer as folk, as they say in Camborne. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Last night just showed what an evil cvnt Johnson is.....3 times other members of the house asked him to remove the language and claims of surrender and betrayal bills as it was inflaming the situation
He just stood up and claimed humbug simply appalling behaviour. Dragging Jo Cox into the conversation was despicable

How the fvck is this disgusting oaf running the country. Is the odious cretin unaware that the public are viewing this at home
Another spectacular own goal.

Get the extension (he has no choice as he has made no effort to achieve that deal ) and as Corbyn says its game on for the election. The way Corbyn didnt react to the abuse from Cox and Johnson was admirable and won him a new legion of followers.
Keep it up Bozo you're doing a magnificent job of destroying whats left of the Tory party that in the past I voted for....never again

He didn't do anything of the sort, he responded to I think, 2 Labour MPs who brought her name into the debate.

It seems it is ok for MPs, media commentators, celebrities and members of the public on the internet, TV and Radio to call him racist, dishonest, a disgrace, a criminal, untrustworthy, craven, undemocratic etc, etc, etc but he is not allowed to respond.

I think his answer could have been said in a better way, maybe by saying the fact that Jo Cox was an MP who took her responsibilities as an MP seriously and understood that she was there to do what she was asked to do even if she didn't agree with it. The country voted for us to leave and MPs should do as they are told.

As for Corbyn and a new set of followers because of his showing yesterday I think you are wrong. He was shown to be the 2 faced cnut he is.

He is a anti British terrorist supporter who has allowed a once great political party to become an anti Semitic racist party.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 am

Les Miserable wrote:
He's doing a fine job imo. No surrender to the bleeding hearts.

Ps...your impartiality is mighty impressive harv Very Happy

As Tring would say, "your slip's showing dear". Harve is the typical Remainer, the fact that he chooses to pick out just Johnson as behaving badly from the complete and utter rabble that is parliament is simply a huge own goal, hole in one. Leaver my hairy arse.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Corbyn himself is a eurosceptic but realises we need to stay close to the EU for a variety of reasons. As for him being a disaster in government, yes he does concern the establishment, the offshore boys, the greedy money men, the piss taking corporations etc etc, so no wonder that all you hear on the BBC, Sky, the billionaire owned media machines , the tories and gravy train politicians of all colours, is what a disaster he'd be.....Oh and btw, he's a terrorist supporting, Jew hating, Russian spy. They are of course correct that he'd be a pain for them but very good for our people and our public services.In the Nordic countries, his policies would be mainstream social democrat.....the utter bastard !

I'm way more aligned to Corbyns views than anyone else but I just don't think he cuts the mustard of a leader. His inability to make gains on the Tories in the last three years proves this. I agree about the media but also let's not forget that the average voter purely votes by habit as they seem unable to engage the brain to think for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:45 am

Use the terminology 'humbug' 'betrayal' and 'Surrender' and you're the antichrist, and the good old reliable Sly news and the British Bias Corporation go to work in the only way they know how.

And here we have one of the loudest faux outraged wankers out of the lot of them. Dear oh dear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shysters. The lot of em. All of them. Every single one of them. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by P.O.I on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 1:57 pm

"When I hear of my friend's murder described as 'humbug', I actually don't feel anger for the PM. I feel pity for those of you who have to tow his line"

Labour's Jess Phillips calls on PM to apologise for language "designed to inflame hatred and division"

Who? this Jess Phillips?  laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 5:13 am

Good to see the media and his sister are finally grasping that Boris' frenetic dash for the no deal exit is being orchestrated by his backers the Billionaires who are short selling Sterling.
Finally....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 7:33 am

Forget the semantics but if a referendum was rerun next week what do you think the percentage figures would be ??
Personally I think 3 things are of great importance possibly 4
In addition the lying from both sides was appalling and no one that day had any idea of the disaster that was looming

Firstly an enormous amount of people didnt bother voting because they thought remain was a foregone conclusion
Secondly a lot of "protest" votes voted out to make a point (me)
Thirdly 3 years on plus many voters have reached 18 and are eligible to vote

On the other side you might see more voting for out because of whats assumed to be the EU causing trouble and being difficult (they're certainly not)

I think you'd see around 62% now remain with 38% against
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 8:21 am

The blatant, clear and obvious witch hunt by the UK's meeja, i,e Sly news and the British Bias Corporation against Johnson & co is, in my opinion, garnered from many online sources, backfiring spectacularly.

People are now very aware of the utter cretins doing everything possible to block any progress on Brexit that sit on the opposition in the HoC's. Democracy has had a slap in the face. People are not happy. 3 years on from the vote, and the grand total of feck all has been sorted out re us leaving the EU. Instead, we get bickering politicians more interested in point scoring, squabbling and trading insults, instead of honouring 17.4 million peoples wish to leave. They're a fecking embrassment - all of them

Johnson, in my opinion has done more to further Brexit during his short tenure ( and quite possibly going to be the shortest ever PM in office) since he took over the reigns from TM. He's still a wanker though, as they all are. At least he's not afraid to say what he thinks - no matter how many people he upsets - which is quite refreshing from the usual hyperbole and BS.

These cretins that purport to represent us need to find common ground. The battle should be with the corrupt, bat-shit crazy shysters that run the EU, not with each other.

There won't be another referendum - we had one already, and there won't be a people's vote.

Be careful what you wish for.

Right, I'm off to the pub..............................................................Shit, it's too early! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 9:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Good to see the media and his sister are finally grasping that Boris' frenetic dash for the no deal exit is being orchestrated by his backers the Billionaires who are short selling Sterling.
Finally....

Are you sure that the money men haven't been filling their pockets short selling sterling whilst it's been depressed by UNCERTAINTY over Brexit? You can only blame no deal if and when it happens the rest of the shit show is down to the remainers causing years of uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 9:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Forget the semantics but if a referendum was rerun next week what do you think the percentage figures would be  ??
In addition the lying from both sides was appalling and no one that day had any idea of the disaster that was looming

Firstly an enormous amount of people didnt bother voting because they thought remain was a foregone conclusion

On the other side you might see more voting for out because of whats assumed to be the EU causing trouble and being difficult (they're certainly not)

Rubbish it's all gone quiet about another ref because they know they would lose that one as well.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Forget the semantics but if a referendum was rerun next week what do you think the percentage figures would be  ??

Rubbish it's all gone quiet about another ref because they know they would lose that one as well.

lol you couldnt be more wrong.
In the interim finally the reason for Johnsons desire to walk over a cliff is becoming clear to the public...(mind you it looks currently like he'll end  up in a Police cell shortly watching Sky this morning)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:24 am

Yep I'll have to make an embarrassing u turn after youve shown that Facebook funded false news poster. It's easy to see how people get misled when they are so desperate for any "news" that fits their views. As I've said before all those cnuts have been creaming it in over the depressed value of sterling over the last three years. They all raped the markets in 2008 in fact Citybank are rumoured to have started the 2008 crash just so that they could sell the whole world short. It's got feck all to do with Brexit and everything to do with the old school tie network that should have had everybody crying for these guys heads years ago.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:27 am

In the latest attack on democracy Bojo has now been referred to a police enquiry over his time as mayor and the grant given to the blonde woman. It's getting silly now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next