Go down 
+2
akagreengull
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  Empty
PostSubject: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:35 pm

ARGYLE will play their Carabao Cup second round clash with Sky Bet Championship side Reading on Tuesday, August 27, at 7:45pm.

Tickets will be priced in the same manner as they were for the Pilgrims’ first round victory over Leyton Orient, which are as follows:

Adults £10
Concessions (over 65 & under 23) £6
Under 18 £3
Under 12 £1
Under 8 FREE with a paying adult

The great value for money extends to hospitality, too, where an evening of fine dining and entertainment, which includes a three-course meal in the brand-new Green Taverners’ suite, a team sheet, a copy of the award-winning match-day programme, The Pilgrim, and a match ticket, costs just £30.

The last time Argyle faced the Royals in competitive action was in the 2016-17 EFL Cup first round at the Madejski Stadium. A Reading squad containing two-time Pilgrim Craig Tanner defeated Argyle 2-0 at the beginning of a campaign that ultimately saw the Greens win promotion from Sky Bet League Two.

The last time they met competitively at Home Park was in December 2009, where a brace from Alan Judge and goals from Kari Arnason and Ashley Barnes gave the Pilgrims a 4-1 victory in the Championship.

Tickets are now available to purchase shortly from the Home Park Ticket Office, by visiting argyletickets.com, calling 01752 907700 or popping down to Home Park in person.

If you want to upgrade your experience to a hospitality ticket, you can do so on argyletickets.com, or by contacting our commercial team on 01752 302204 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Will give this game a go, be interesting to see lowe's warriors tackle a Championship side.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Might try make it
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:41 pm

Oh hell up!
Present birds sister and family are all Reading supporters!
Im in the dog house when we win lol!!
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 am

akagreengull wrote:
Will give this game a go, be interesting to see lowe's warriors tackle a Championship side.

A Championship side that are currently struggling.

If by the time Argyle face them and they are still not having any success, they could be there for the taking on August 27th. Before that they have Cardiff City (H), West Bromich Albion (A) and Huddersfield Town (A).

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:03 am

They only just stayed up last season, I think they are likely for the drop this season, it all depends what kind of team they put out on the night, I imagine the Reading manager is prioritising staying in the league, not getting into the final of the Carabao Cup.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:57 am

akagreengull wrote:
They only just stayed up last season, I think they are likely for the drop this season, it all depends what kind of team they put out on the night, I imagine the Reading manager is prioritising staying in the league, not getting into the final of the Carabao Cup.

Probably be Reading reserves, with a smidgen of regulars ?.

The crowd will probably be the same as the Leyton game, although it could be more depending on how Argyle do before the tie. There is a good chance of seeing an upset and all that, so that adds a little spice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:37 pm

I'm going. Flares, metal flask and a fook off big drum.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:53 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Flag, bobble hat, half and half scarf?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm

akagreengull wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Flag, bobble hat, half and half scarf?
why not go the full hog fellas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cheap £30..table for ATD ..could be fun to see someone choke on there roast potatoes pig .. lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 6:07 pm

What about super sticky stickers?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:35 pm

Just bought 4 tickets for the game, must say am looking forward to it, nice to be positive about visiting HP, amazing what taking a rotten apple out of the barrel does.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Might buy mine later , need to arrange somewhere to stay will ask my mate .

What about my smoke bombs?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Quite a few seats gone in the Demport already, so in block 6 for a change, think there will be a decent crowd, particularly if we get a win on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:46 pm

I've no idea where to sit used to sit in zoo corner so where ever I go will be a new experience
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Quite a few seats gone in the Demport already, so in block 6 for a change, think there will be a decent crowd, particularly if we get a win on Saturday.

I do not think that many been sold, has ST seats are not on general sale. Out of five ST seats we have in our family we only now brought three the only two (on holiday)still showing has been sold. They have not said how long ST seats are held for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup    Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup  Empty

Back to top Go down

Details Announced for Reading Clash Carabao Cup
Page 1 of 1