Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Crewe news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:16 am

50 plus games to go? Planning playoffs and a small cup run then?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:20 am

Judging by the amount of non regulars who I spoke last night my tongue in cheek comment of a full house next week might not be so ludicrous as first thought
New dawn may well have arrived. Should RL attain promotion again this season our hardest job will be holding on to him
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:26 am

Elias wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Interesting we kept a clean sheet with Canavan,Wooton and Sawyer - seems to be Lowe has maybe had a bit of a Pep effect in improving players.

No, crewe were abysmal

Yeah just watched the highlights, guess will see soon enough how the defence holds up against better opposition.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:55 am

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Where's Freathers?
lol!

I'll second that !
Out all day so only saw the result after the final whstle!!  Could this perhaps mean that finally after over 9 long years we are NO LONGER ultra shit??  Good performance and result! Keep it up Lowe!!

There is a way to go yet Feathers, plenty of ups and downs to come during the season no doubt.

A good start was what was needed and the confidence that brings is second to none.

Colchester up next and I am sure there will be a decent crowd at Home Park for that one.

Bradford City pulled in 14, 810 yesterday, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 10:22 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Where's Freathers?
lol!

I'll second that !
Out all day so only saw the result after the final whstle!!  Could this perhaps mean that finally after over 9 long years we are NO LONGER ultra shit??  Good performance and result! Keep it up Lowe!!

There is a way to go yet Feathers, plenty of ups and downs to come during the season no doubt.

A good start was what was needed and the confidence that brings is second to none.

Colchester up next and I am sure there will be a decent crowd at Home Park for that one.

This is why, no way who is chairman of Argyle would do this

Season tickets for the 2019/20 season will go on sale from 12.00pm TODAY, with adult seats - covering all those aged 16 and above - available at just £150!

Under-16s season tickets are priced at only £100 and under-11s just £25, with FREE ‘Junior Bantams’ membership included as standard.

Back in their original format, by popular demand for next season, are FLEXI CARDS - available for only £50 - allowing supporters to secure a seat for the season!

This initiative enables fans to attend any fixture they like and pay cash on the gate, either £10 (adults), £5 (under-16s) or absolutely nothing for an under-11. The product is entirely transferable, meaning anyone can make use of your FLEXI CARD.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 10:46 am

Bradford have always sold dirt cheap season tickets. Lower cost bigger numbers, higher cost bigger income, swings and roundabouts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:28 am

Flexible tickets, cash paid on the turnstiles? What is this user friendly madness?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Flexible tickets, cash paid on the turnstiles? What is this user friendly madness?

We're still not doing this for league home games?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Tgwu wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Where's Freathers?
lol!

I'll second that !

This is why, no way who is chairman of Argyle would do this

Season tickets for the 2019/20 season will go on sale from 12.00pm TODAY, with adult seats - covering all those aged 16 and above - available at just £150!

Under-16s season tickets are priced at only £100 and under-11s just £25, with FREE ‘Junior Bantams’ membership included as standard.

Back in their original format, by popular demand for next season, are FLEXI CARDS - available for only £50 - allowing supporters to secure a seat for the season!

This initiative enables fans to attend any fixture they like and pay cash on the gate, either £10 (adults), £5 (under-16s) or absolutely nothing for an under-11. The product is entirely transferable, meaning anyone can make use of your FLEXI CARD.

Ah, right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Where's Freathers?
lol!

I'll second that !

OK folks, don't worry we are on the case.

He's been hacked or taken over by aliens we will sort it out. Suspect Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:22 pm

I see the attention seeking drama queen fuckwit, plus his kith and kin are in photo 46 greens on screen.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 2:18 pm

I read on a vile hate site that I wouldn't give the air of publicity to that Macfazdean has only scored four goals in a seven year career! Seems hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
No more...simply cant listen to that Errington for one more minute.
Will follow updates here instead

Chris Errington wasn't on commentary. Were you listening to an old broadcast? Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:02 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Chris Errington wasn't on commentary. Were you listening to an old broadcast? Laughing

Must of been then on a loop lol. He doesnt stop rabbiting about feck all. When you said about who is going for the teas I was hoping he was and wouldnt return
Must say you were much improved Steely.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:16 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I was on iFollow, you sounded like you was in a fishbowl sunny
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Yea we understand there were issues with it. Drew knows more about it than I do, but it's something that happens elsewhere in post production after it leaves the BBC's 'airwaves'. Always great working with Drew, very knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease - and I did feel much more comfortable that time.

It does help though when it's a decent match to talk about - you can imagine we were both scratching our heads on the Accrington Stanley game...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Elias wrote:
Lucky to avoid injury as some moron shoved a load of us in a gangway when we scored the first goal.

Kept reminding a friend of mine who we played on the opening day in 1990

Newcastle wasn't it. Three years before it was Manchester City. They were a bit shite back then though.

Always remember the paper quote 'argyle s pre season optimism after spending 300k almost lasted 90 seconds'.
Yes it was Newcastle, too young to go away in 1987 to man city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crewe news   Crewe news - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crewe news
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4