Earwegoagain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:55 am

Taking back control............................
Back to top Go down

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I'm not sure where Boris gets this £39 Billion from to lubricate the economy should no deal occur.
A huge proportion is already owed in EU subscriptions whatever the outcome of deals

Its utter horse shit. If we refuse to honour commitments, the EU will take us to court hardly the basis of any deep and special new partnership. Not only that we will become a pariah nation who no other country will touch with a barge pole

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is quite alarming how such clear and obvious bullshit is treated as gospel
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:52 am

If they take us to court the legal profession will be rubbing their hands, thank feck so many Tories are lawyers etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:30 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I'm not sure where Boris gets this £39 Billion from to lubricate the economy should no deal occur.
A huge proportion is already owed in EU subscriptions whatever the outcome of deals

Its utter horse shit. If we refuse to honour commitments, the EU will take us to court hardly the basis of any deep and special new partnership. Not only that we will become a pariah nation who no other country will touch with a barge pole

It is quite alarming how such clear and obvious bullshit is treated as gospel

It's the modern age Hugh, just like believing that prescriptions are being cut because of no deal. Prescriptions are being cut to aid project fear and as a result of piss poor planning. I've got a mate who is in IT at Smith Klein Glaxo (one of the biggest pharm companies in the world past time I looked, also based in Essex UK) and he reckons they have done feck all differently because they reckon no deal won't happen. Weve had more than three years of preparing for this yet parliament and the media have insisted on yowling like cats on heat and doing everything possible to make Brexit a nightmare. If we had left three years ago everybody would be wondering what all the fuss is about.
I love the fact the EU are getting so pissy because Bojo has already approached the issue with a stance that doesn't mirror that of the EU. Cameron and May were both remainers, neither wanted to leave and neither were prepared to play hardball with the EU hence the withdrawal agreement which if I'm not mistaken was not only rejected by leavers but remainers as well.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:48 am

I know dozens of people on multiple prescriptions who need bucket loads of pills every day to keep them above ground, none have mentioned prescriptions being cut. Fake news.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Interesting article from CNN on the girlfriend.

She was at Downing Street when he was making his speech and she looked calm. Very attractive woman is Carrie !!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Interesting  article from CNN on the girlfriend.

She was at Downing Street when he was making his speech and she looked calm. Very attractive woman is Carrie !!

I was amused to hear she would be the first pms girlfriend in no 10. They were usually confined to the members clubs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I know dozens of people on multiple prescriptions who need bucket loads of pills every day to keep them above ground, none have mentioned prescriptions being cut. Fake news.

It’s just project fear or should I say total lies.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 am

Thank goodness large pharmaceuticals are all run on by philanthropic entrepreneurs who would not dream of taking advantage of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 12:20 pm

I see that Nicola Sturgeon is now talking about leaving Great Britain in a car crash, cliff edge, no deal scenario.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see that Nicola Sturgeon is now talking about leaving Great Britain in a car crash, cliff edge, no deal scenario.

Sterling diving again because Boris has ordered a 6 man no deal brexit command centre..
Really noticeable that many who were yelling we'll be fine (not on here) have hunkered right down in their bunkers and are saying nothing.

Families fecked because of this Brexit insanity and with god knows how many years of it to come
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:24 pm

Lol we haven't had Brexit yet, if ever. That's when it's important not to confuse the upset by the limbo land we live in where all the shit you talk about happening is one hundred percent uncertainty because the markets need to plan and they can't. Also if and when we do Brexit expect sterling to crash because the banks and lending institutions will want to be proved right whilst they fleece all of us by betting on the fall they have created.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol we haven't had Brexit yet, if ever. That's when it's important not to confuse the upset by the limbo land we live in where all the shit you talk about happening is one hundred percent uncertainty because the markets need to plan and they can't. Also if and when we do Brexit expect sterling to crash because the banks and lending institutions will want to be proved right whilst they fleece all of us by betting on the fall they have created.

If we Brexit in an orderly manner there will simply be no crash. Sterling will surge quite the opposite. However with this lunatic in control expect the unexpected.
"Betting on the fall that they have created"....lol no one forced the population that day in June 2016 to vote out. As for institutions fleecing others they took a massive hit themselves that June day being very much long in the market at the time.

We need an orderly exit but having just seen Boris shout " the backstop has to go" on Sky news but when asked how he was going to achieve it he just waffled as always.
Our best hope and its quite realistic is that the EU are desperate enough not to want to lose part of that £39 Billion divorce bill and will eventually cave in because and fair play to Boris on this, Barnier and his crew must be thinking shit this bloke will do exactly as he says
Back to top Go down

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:05 pm

In that event, the EU would simply take the matter up with The Hague and would win. We'd still have to cough up and we'd have pissed off our neighbours and largest trade partners. Moreover the rest of the trading world would see a nation that can't be trusted.

WIth regards the backstop there is no alternative, which is why we are trying to get rid of it. If we ended up in the backstop it would be a disaster. The last mooted suggestion was a trusted trader scheme, which would get shot down by the EU and wouldn't obviate the need for checks. Customs checks are the biggest problem here, you can have them away from the border, whatever but you've still got have them when currently you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM BOJO   PM BOJO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PM BOJO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: