Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Grace Less



Posts : 77
Join date : 2018-10-25

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 2:12 pm

Sufferedsince68 clearly missed my Kantian reference. Here is another "Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7399
Join date : 2017-09-09

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 2:48 pm

Who is this Kant?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm

A sad and lonely Exeter supporter I believe. Don’t scare him off Suffs, he does serve to remind us how lucky we are and he is worth his weight in comedy gold. Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A sad and lonely Exeter supporter I believe. Don’t scare him off Suffs, he does serve to remind us how lucky we are and he is worth his weight in comedy gold. Very Happy
cheers Not bothered if he stay or goes bhey, like i say nobody cares about exeter. Their millions could not save them from a defeat to dogshit Oldham, such a shame. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:53 pm

😀

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 481
Join date : 2020-03-25

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Grace Less wrote:
Sufferedsince68 clearly missed my Kantian reference. Here is another "Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end."

Here’s another, “May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arse”
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 243
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 7:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A sad and lonely Exeter supporter I believe. Don’t scare him off Suffs, he does serve to remind us how lucky we are and he is worth his weight in comedy gold. Very Happy
cheers...... like i say nobody cares about exeter. Their millions could not save them from a defeat to dogshit Oldham, such a shame. Laughing

I wouldn't say that Suffy, thanks to the Chiefs, the name "Exeter" is on the lips of every excitable schoolboy in Europe. While City are currently unable to match the illustrious fame Of "Devon's foremost sporting team" there is hope that the Chief's fame and charisma spur City on to greater things ... in truth I feel City are on the right track and the Oldham result was a mere hiccup which, as is your want, you felt compelled to bring up which undoubtebly caused great excitement among ATD's other 14 members.

Wishing you continued good health.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7321
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 43
Location : Plymouth

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Think Watkins must be their highest, they would have got some cash for selling Grimes and Ampadu, and I would guess they have sell on clauses.

We've got Jack Stephens at Southampton with a 10 or 20% clause. Think he was last valued around £10m. Probably have one for Christian Walton (Brighton) too, who must be worth a couple of million after several loans to Championship clubs.

Its no surprise to anyone that Argyle are currently behind Exeter in youth development, but we are starting to put the right people and processes in place to improve our academy. People like Neil Dewsnip (Technical Director) who has vast experience of youth development at Everton and was Technical Lead for England u17 - u21 teams from 2014 - 2019. We are also using the loan system for our youngsters better- Jephcott had a good spell at Truro and now is the highest scoring u21 player in the 4 english divisions, also has one of the best goals to games ratios as well.

A workmate of mine is a City fan. He said the Watkins sell-on stands head and shoulders above anything else their Academy has produced. The Ampadu transfer went to a compensation tribunal and City only got £1.3m with a possible extra £1.2m if add-ons ever happen. And the Grimes transfer was £1.7m.

There's a lot to be said for sell-on fees. If Stapleton & Co hadn't run us into Admin ten years ago, we'd have been in a position to negotiate a sell on % for Bolasie....who later went to Everton for £26m

we lost out on fees and add ons with our young players since admin too. The only one we got anything for when he left was Hourihane when he was signed by Villa due to him being here in his development years.

We didn't get as much money as we hoped on Hourihane as Barnsley (and Villa) stitched us up a bit. Villa bought Hourihane and Bree from Barnsley at the same time, but to avoid paying Argyle a bigger transfer fee, the price of Hourihane was dropped (£500k, when he was estimated to be around £2m) and the price of Bree Inflated. We got about £100k when it should have been nearer £400k.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A sad and lonely Exeter supporter I believe. Don’t scare him off Suffs, he does serve to remind us how lucky we are and he is worth his weight in comedy gold. Very Happy
cheers...... like i say nobody cares about exeter. Their millions could not save them from a defeat to dogshit Oldham, such a shame. Laughing

I wouldn't say that Suffy, thanks to the Chiefs, the name "Exeter" is on the lips of every excitable schoolboy in Europe. While City are currently unable to match the illustrious fame Of "Devon's foremost sporting team" there is hope that the Chief's fame and charisma spur City on to greater things ... in truth I feel City are on the right track and the Oldham result was a mere hiccup which, as is your want, you felt compelled to bring up which undoubtebly caused great excitement among ATD's other 14 members.

Wishing you continued good health.

ATD in the main goes for the small number of quality posters in this free speech world of which you are welcomed, Facecack and nools dogshit site, are heavily censored and populated by a large number of bellends..... may i wish you continued good health.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13815
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 10:44 pm

they won 6-1 tonight. once school finishes tomorrow the kids will be back on here to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 243
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:46 am

Angry wrote:
they won 6-1 tonight. once school finishes tomorrow the kids will be back on here to mention that.

It seems you beat us to it Angsty. More results like that and we might have a collective twitching of ATD sphincters. Wink



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: