Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sleep over at home park?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

sleep over at home park? Empty
PostSubject: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:40 pm

£10 to sleep on building site with random strangers and no ensuite, wifi or that 5g shit or full english or coco pops available for breakfast in the morning :O foook that lol

PAFC.co.uk wrote:
Home Park Stadium will host an eye-opening Sleep Out on Sunday, August 25, in aid of three local charities.

The Sleep Out, which invites members of the Green Army to switch the comfort of their beds for a night’s kip at the Theatre of Greens this summer, will raise money for the Shekinah Mission, St Luke’s Hospice and the Argyle Community Trust.

This is an initiative devised by local innovative law firm Portcullis Legals based in Plymstock.

“We have been working closely with the Commercial team at Plymouth Argyle over the past twelve months on the project, striving to find an opportunity to use the stadium somewhere in the football calendar and we are delighted to be driving this forward together” said Trevor Worth, Portcullis Managing Director. “It’s a great way to do something that has never been done in the South West before and to support fantastic local causes, and to work in partnership with Argyle”.

Shekinah Mission is a Plymouth-based charity focusing on providing opportunities for those in recovery. Whether it be recovery from homelessness, drugs, alcohol or abuse. St Luke’s Hospice, meanwhile, provides care and support for those needing end-of-life care. Both Argyle and Portcullis consider both to be worthy recipients of our support, and we are delighted to work with them, alongside the Argyle Community Trust, to raise funds to support their tireless work.

Doors to Home Park will open at 7:30pm, with last entry at 8:30. Tickets to participate in an eye-opening and worthwhile experience at Home Park cost £10 per adult – although children are welcome to accompany a responsible adult for an additional £5. Only one under 16 per adult.

Tickets are available through argyletickets.com, or by contacting the Home Park Ticket Office on 01752 907700, or at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm

This is actually a real charity do, not a Nool type one but proper worthy causes I hope they do well.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Ps. Glad I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:59 am

In a good cause, so fair play, and hope it does well, although I think most people would rather just give the money, than endure a night there.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:02 am

Do we get to sing ging gang gooly round a fire ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:49 am

Charity event, what’s not to like
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:21 pm

Hmmm!! I wonder if porky will be there could bushwhack him in the middle of the night and take the fat shit hostage ...this could be fun as well as a good cause for the homeless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:29 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hmmm!! I wonder if porky will be there could bushwhack him in the middle of the night and take the fat shit hostage ...this could be fun as well as a good cause for the homeless

the old soap in a towel prank might be fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Very Happy good idea ..but thinking snooker balls in a football sock works equally well ..so I’ve been told Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 5:35 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Very Happy good idea ..but thinking snooker balls in a football sock works equally well ..so I’ve been told Very Happy

40 years old Reg this year that film....Carlin lol

Course we could always parachute Bricktop in along with Errol and do the job proper   cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 9:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

40 years old Reg this year that film....Carlin lol

Course we could always parachute Bricktop in along with Errol and do the job proper   cheers
bleddy hell 40 years ago now is it harve..Im the Daddy now so rub some coal dust in them wounds Very Happy
As for Bricktop & Errol laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sleep over at home park?   sleep over at home park? Empty

Back to top Go down

sleep over at home park?
Page 1 of 1