Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm

He sounded impressive on the telly and talked the talk, i think he could be the real deal if not the clubs going to be fourth divison for yonks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Angry wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Am I the only one who's concerned about the length of his deal? (3 years)

im not its longer than i first thought tbf i was dreading hearing he was on a 12 month rolling. 3 years is standard length, just so aslong as we are covered incase he is tempted to move on in his last year im happy with that.

His press conference was cliche as expected said all the things you'd expect im more interesting in actions than words in anycase.
now the introductions are over and out of the way im really looking for to the start of the season under his management. Lets see who he brings in Smile

On a grand scheme of things then I suppose 3 year deals are standard. My only concern is like I alluded if things went belly up in the 1st season then it would cost in the region of a quarter of a million sheets to part company. I'm not suggesting a 1 year deal either, think a 3 year deal would be more acceptable if it had clauses in it, for instance year two triggers as long as a very minimal target is met and year three and so on.

It will i suspect have a few clauses that can be trigger in different scenarios. Ryan is ambitious and wants to manage in the high leagues so if a championship club comes calling then i guess he can be allowed to talk to them and a set compo fee in place should he wish to go.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Angry wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Angry wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Am I the only one who's concerned about the length of his deal? (3 years)

im not its longer than i first thought tbf i was dreading hearing he was on a 12 month rolling. 3 years is standard length, just so aslong as we are covered incase he is tempted to move on in his last year im happy with that.

His press conference was cliche as expected said all the things you'd expect im more interesting in actions than words in anycase.
now the introductions are over and out of the way im really looking for to the start of the season under his management. Lets see who he brings in Smile

On a grand scheme of things then I suppose 3 year deals are standard. My only concern is like I alluded if things went belly up in the 1st season then it would cost in the region of a quarter of a million sheets to part company. I'm not suggesting a 1 year deal either, think a 3 year deal would be more acceptable if it had clauses in it, for instance year two triggers as long as a very minimal target is met and year three and so on.

It will i suspect have a few clauses that can be trigger in different scenarios. Ryan is ambitious and wants to manage in the high leagues so if a championship club comes calling then i guess he can be allowed to talk to them and a set compo fee in place should he wish to go.

If we get promoted this season (and why not) then Ryan will be hot property, successive promotions with austerity clubs!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 pm

He needs to be properly backed.  Over to you Hallett.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 am

Freathy wrote:
He needs to be properly backed.  Over to you Hallett.

Suspect he will he backed. People have always wished for a sugar daddy type owner and whilst a wealthy Hallett has made it clear he's not going to throw money willy nilly at the club the removal of the leech Brent has opened Hallett to the opportunity of heavily investing knowing full well he owns most of the club and should he sell it in the future the profit comes to him

Love to know what Hallett thought of Brent privately.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 10:33 am

I for one are looking forward without the shyster!
But Listerning to Ryan Lowe on Radio Devon this morning about the same old trying to get players down here ..and is prepared to work to the constraints of the budget ..hmm could it be getting the excuses in early doors i don’t know but sound to good around the playing budget ..but what does worry me is the players we being link with a keeper 39 defender 34 and a striker 32 to me that don’t bode well if your trying to build a team for the future it sounds like the usual once a year old cloggers ..but prepared to give the new fella a go that’s all we can do but will silent have the gonads to give him a decent budget or one like his old pal jimmy but the way he was talking about the budget it didn’t bode well sounded like more austerity to follow but I hope not but we’re just have to wait and see that’s all we can do
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 am

I for one are not asking for a sugar daddy but for FFS All iam asking for invest some of the clubs income like them 10k gate that goes through there once or twice a fortnight on a decent budget that’s all I’m asking
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Had a feeling all along that, SH wouldn't put money in if it meant Bents shares getting a boost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22