Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?

Go down 
+20
Elias
Bob Crow
tigertony
Punchdrunk
Czarcasm
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
jabba the gut ecfc
PatDunne
Big Robby
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
argyl3
Grovehill
sufferedsince 68
Mook
Yea Man
Rickler
Earwegoagain
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:12 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Definition of a keyboard warrior/coward is?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lowe wont take argo straight back up he sounds like a year on year progress type and a professinal northener to boot. ffs argo show some ambition and go for somebody who knows what there doing but  thats not going to happen Hallets, keeping the club in Brents basement for years.

Somebody like who?

Reggreen can also feel free to answer if he likes...
At the risk of repeating myself, Ian Holloway, Gary Johnson, instead of going for a barrel scraping no mark, or progressive if you prefer, lets aim to get promoted straight away, sadly the bottom line is more important to Hallet so the club will bumble along at the bottom of the fourth division with a budget Brent would have been proud of. ps have you bought your season ticket yet or are you a pioneer chap like Nooler?

Sorry you have to repeat yourself.  It must come as a great shock to find out I don't hang on your every word.  No comment on your managerial choices as they are hardly original and everyone will already have their opinions on them anyway.

As for buying a season ticket or being a Pioneer...   Why on earth would I do that when I live in LA? Stupid question.
Not a stupid question at all! you are always telling other people to attend Hallet rallies, why not watch the match then hang onto every word your mate says afterwards

Sorry to interject yer but as Rickler lives in LA and the rest of us don’t, I think it’s valid for him to wonder why some posters, some/most of who are local and fill the threads with their observations and questions about the board and their decision making, but don’t attend the open forums to confront Hallett and the rest of the board.
Perhaps face to face confrontation is not their communication technique much preferring the keyboard instead.

Just wondering that’s all.

Rickler lives in London Apprentice? Hardly stops him being a local supporter, does it?

LA In my case means Los Angeles.  I could understand you being confused, but if sufferedsince68 is unaware of that by now with the amount of time he spends on these boards, then I despair.

..and Graiser sums up my thoughts on some of the keyboard warriors cowards perfectly!

Lol, and what makes you a hero from behind your keyboard then Rickler ?

No hero... But at least I got the balls to ask a few questions and confront Brent and Hallett. Unlike you who just whinges and wails like a five year old. Don't you ever get tired of reading the same old shit you type day after day after day? I do.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:18 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Look in the mirror..
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

It's a term used that often annoys me.

Disagree with somebody elses point of view or get owned and the easiest cop out is to call them a keyboard warrior.

Commonly used on PASOTI and free chat which is why I steer well clear of those nests of rats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:40 pm

There is a hold up because generally when clubs sack managers, they have virtually got the next blokes initials ironed on the training gear already.

Thing is though iwe didn’t intend to sack Adams, Hallett would have gladly seen the miserable cnut see out his contract. Things just came to a head and there was no choice.

Once again we haven’t got a clue what we’re doing. Expect it to be dragged out yet again, we’ll end up with half a squad come pre season but at least we’ll have a Saved paying a wage for some one to sit on a beach.

Noting has changed.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:41 am

From T'other place:

Quote :

I’m being told Mike Flynn is a done deal. Not so sure. Can’t see us wanting to wait until after their Wembley appearance now. Was also told his house in Newport has gone on the market. Think he would be a great fit for us and there are a few Newport players id happily take.

Again surely any manager involved with the playoffs would wait until they're done and dusted before even thinking about leaving for a new club?
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:00 am

Mook wrote:
Again surely any manager involved with the playoffs would wait until they're done and dusted before even thinking about leaving for a new club?

It seems extraordinary that the mighty Argyle have come to the point of looking at successful fourth tier managers for a replacement for the dour Scot. Flynn has history with Newport and as the manager of a fans owned club would have the sort of autonomy that he's never likely to have in a set up like that at Plymouth. In any case he's pretty astute, coherent and articulate, surely not what's wanted at Home Park?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:21 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lowe wont take argo straight back up he sounds like a year on year progress type and a professinal northener to boot. ffs argo show some ambition and go for somebody who knows what there doing but  thats not going to happen Hallets, keeping the club in Brents basement for years.

Somebody like who?

At the risk of repeating myself, Ian Holloway, Gary Johnson, instead of going for a barrel scraping no mark, or progressive if you prefer, lets aim to get promoted straight away, sadly the bottom line is more important to Hallet so the club will bumble along at the bottom of the fourth division with a budget Brent would have been proud of. ps have you bought your season ticket yet or are you a pioneer chap like Nooler?

Sorry you have to repeat yourself.  It must come as a great shock to find out I don't hang on your every word.  No comment on your managerial choices as they are hardly original and everyone will already have their opinions on them anyway.

As for buying a season ticket or being a Pioneer...   Why on earth would I do that when I live in LA? Stupid question.
Not a stupid question at all! you are always telling other people to attend Hallet rallies, why not watch the match then hang onto every word your mate says afterwards

Sorry to interject yer but as Rickler lives in LA and the rest of us don’t, I think it’s valid for him to wonder why some posters, some/most of who are local and fill the threads with their observations and questions about the board and their decision making, but don’t attend the open forums to confront Hallett and the rest of the board.
Perhaps face to face confrontation is not their communication technique much preferring the keyboard instead.
Same old Gaffer/Graiser, never posts anything just moans about other posters, what a Cock.

I think you exactly personify Keyboard warrior, brave with the online abuse and all the other repetitive crap you post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:34 am

Grace Less wrote:
Mook wrote:

It seems extraordinary that the mighty Argyle have come to the point of looking at successful fourth tier managers for a replacement for the dour Scot. Flynn has history with Newport and as the manager of a fans owned club would have the sort of autonomy that he's never likely to have in a set up like that at Plymouth. In any case he's pretty astute, coherent and articulate, surely not what's wanted at Home Park?

I think its waffle basically planted in the press to make it look like we're doing something.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:42 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

Same old Gaffer/Graiser, never posts anything just moans about other posters, what a Cock.

I think you exactly personify Keyboard warrior, brave with the online abuse and all the other repetitive crap you post.

Keyboard warrior = Graiser, Rickler and Zyph's persistent trolling of individual members and targeted forcing off of others.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Grace Less wrote:
Mook wrote:

I think its waffle basically planted in the press to make it look like we're doing something.

Zackly, and also we can judge Hallett somewhat on his tenure since he took over the reigns and especially how he handles this present predicament. Calls to give him another year after he gets rid of thirty percent whilst having some merit could see us bumbling through the non leagues for the next few years that is if we didn't go completely tits up in that time. As always I'll be happy to admit I'm wrong but I have a feeling feck all has really changed. Time will tell, anyway I've got things to do so I'll call my squire to help me off my virtual warhorse and get rid of my online armour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:51 pm

I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't have sacked Adams either had it not been forced upon him. The fact it was of itself a popular decision doesn't help, we are nowhere near appointing a replacement because its not a decision we expect to have to make.

Whats the betting this rumbles on throughout June, with occasional "want to get the right man" puff pieces in the Herald and the bonus of saving a few grand a week in a wage.

Nothing has changed.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't have sacked Adams either had it not been forced upon him. The fact it was of itself a popular decision doesn't help, we are nowhere near appointing a replacement because its not a decision we expect to have to make.

Whats the betting this rumbles on throughout June, with occasional "want to get the right man" puff pieces in the Herald and the bonus of saving a few grand a week in a wage.

Nothing has changed.

He's waiting for the crapshack to be finished then he can promote Bungo to 1st team coach. Bungo wasn't a PM but he got the job because he's cheap.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Nothing has changed.

He's waiting for the crapshack to be finished then he can promote Bungo to 1st team coach. Bungo wasn't a PM but he got the job because he's cheap.

Don't give them any ideas FFS lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

Rickler lives in London Apprentice? Hardly stops him being a local supporter, does it?

LA In my case means Los Angeles.  I could understand you being confused, but if sufferedsince68 is unaware of that by now with the amount of time he spends on these boards, then I despair.

..and Graiser sums up my thoughts on some of the keyboard warriors cowards perfectly!

No hero...  But at least I got the balls to ask a few questions and confront Brent and Hallett.   Unlike you who just whinges and wails like a five year old.  Don't you ever get tired of reading the same old shit you type day after day after day? I do.
At least i post Argyle related shit Rickler, i'm not like you and that other pathetic cnut Gaffer, who attack other posters and offer nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Errington has just thrown Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink into the mix.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

You lurk in the shadows like nool and just attack other posters, you are the gutless key boardwanker, and i'd happily repeat every word to your faces, to which you would do what excactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

You lurk in the shadows like nool and just attack other posters, you are the gutless key boardwanker, and i'd happily repeat every word to your faces, to which you would do what excactly?

The one thing I’m very confident about is I don’t attack anybody but I also won’t stand by and take the crap and abuse from posters like yourself without a response.

What I’m also very confident about is I’ve at least one more brain cell than you.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm not sure that one brain cell is very much in terms of gross intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Lowe speaks very well when I've seen him on Sky but cowley whose team did better seemed almost clueless in comparison. Maybe Lowe could do well at hp
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

The one thing I’m very confident about is I don’t attack anybody but I also won’t stand by and take the crap and abuse from posters like yourself without a response.

What I’m also very confident about is I’ve at least one more brain cell than you.
Sneering at other posters comments is all you offer Gaffer when you come out of hiding, you post nothing youself Argyle related just attack other posters or their posts like i say a real Keyboard Cock hiding in the shadows. and as for intelligent lol, your nobodys idea of that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Nicky Mellon anyone?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Pat Parsnip?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Somebody like who?

No hero...  But at least I got the balls to ask a few questions and confront Brent and Hallett.   Unlike you who just whinges and wails like a five year old.  Don't you ever get tired of reading the same old shit you type day after day after day? I do.
At least i post Argyle related shit Rickler, i'm not like you and that other pathetic cnut Gaffer, who attack other posters and offer nothing else.

"Argyle related shit" is the right phrase. Shit is all you ever post. A non stop torrent of abuse that is founded upon nothing. You and the likes of Harve and a few others seem to think you should be given a free pass. Ain't going to happen. You're morons.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Keyboard warrior = Graiser, Rickler and Zyph's persistent trolling of individual members and targeted forcing off of others.

Ahh. Poor didums... Leaving me out of it for the moment... You and others have ridiculed Graiser and zyph for yonks as being weak, ineffectual wankers and now you're claiming they're bullies forcing your pals off this site.  LOL.  Who are these posters who can't stand the 'heat from those two? Let's have some names..

...and what are they doing now?  Running around like six year olds putting stickers up somewhere?

Last edited by Rickler on Mon May 13, 2019 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next