Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?

Go down 
+20
Elias
Bob Crow
tigertony
Punchdrunk
Czarcasm
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
jabba the gut ecfc
PatDunne
Big Robby
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
argyl3
Grovehill
sufferedsince 68
Mook
Yea Man
Rickler
Earwegoagain
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Keyboard warrior = Graiser, Rickler and Zyph's persistent trolling of individual members and targeted forcing off of others.

Ahh. Poor didums... Leaving me out of it for the moment... You and others have ridiculed Graiser and zyph for yonks as being weak, ineffectual wankers and now you're claiming they're bullies forcing your pals off this site.  LOL.  Who are these posters who can't stand the 'heat from those two? Let's have some names..

...and what are they doing now?  Putting stickers up somewhere?  

You know full well who they are Rickler so stop playing pathetic little games in a brazen attempt to get me to out people.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Keyboard warrior = Graiser, Rickler and Zyph's persistent trolling of individual members and targeted forcing off of others.

Ahh. Poor didums... Leaving me out of it for the moment... You and others have ridiculed Graiser and zyph for yonks as being weak, ineffectual wankers and now you're claiming they're bullies forcing your pals off this site.  LOL.  Who are these posters who can't stand the 'heat from those two? Let's have some names..

...and what are they doing now?  Putting stickers up somewhere?  

You know full well who they are Rickler so stop playing pathetic little games in a brazen attempt to get me to out people.

Lol. "Out people".

How pathetic are they that they have you doing their bidding.

... and brain of Britain... If I know who they are, they're already outed aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 10:58 am

Are you attacking what these people say or who they are? Sounds familiar anyway.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:47 am

Hey you should all treat us old uns with more respect....remember we've had to put up with Argyle failures long before some of you lot were a gleam in your old mans eye.

I enjoy coming on here to see what.. 'comedy gold'.. moments some of you come up with....it keeps me going....even after a relegation... that two months ago had us in 12th spot....now that takes some skill to be that incompetent.....Adams is now second favourite for the Dundee job....impressive job right-up he's given himself.....sought of manager we need.... Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 12:21 pm

If we weren't laughing we'd all be in tears.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Is there any chance of people stopping calling each other names on this thread, or do I have to send you all off to Zoo Corner or somewhere to carry on your childish tantrums?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm not sure that one brain cell is very much in terms of gross intelligence.

It’s not but I didn’t write that, I wrote I had at least one more brain cell than the 69er.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm not sure that one brain cell is very much in terms of gross intelligence.

It’s not but I didn’t write that, I wrote I had at least one more brain cell than the 69er.

lol! I'll rest my case m'lud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lowe wont take argo straight back up he sounds like a year on year progress type and a professinal northener to boot. ffs argo show some ambition and go for somebody who knows what there doing but  thats not going to happen Hallets, keeping the club in Brents basement for years.

Somebody like who?

Reggreen can also feel free to answer if he likes...
At the risk of repeating myself, Ian Holloway, Gary Johnson, instead of going for a barrel scraping no mark, or progressive if you prefer, lets aim to get promoted straight away, sadly the bottom line is more important to Hallet so the club will bumble along at the bottom of the fourth division with a budget Brent would have been proud of. ps have you bought your season ticket yet or are you a pioneer chap like Nooler?

Sorry you have to repeat yourself.  It must come as a great shock to find out I don't hang on your every word.  No comment on your managerial choices as they are hardly original and everyone will already have their opinions on them anyway.

As for buying a season ticket or being a Pioneer...   Why on earth would I do that when I live in LA? Stupid question.
Not a stupid question at all! you are always telling other people to attend Hallet rallies, why not watch the match then hang onto every word your mate says afterwards

Sorry to interject yer but as Rickler lives in LA and the rest of us don’t, I think it’s valid for him to wonder why some posters, some/most of who are local and fill the threads with their observations and questions about the board and their decision making, but don’t attend the open forums to confront Hallett and the rest of the board.
Perhaps face to face confrontation is not their communication technique much preferring the keyboard instead.
Just wondering that’s all.
Same old Gaffer/Graiser, never posts anything just moans about other posters, what a Cock.

I think you exactly personify Keyboard warrior, brave with the online abuse and all the other repetitive crap you post.
You lurk in the shadows like nool and just attack other posters, you are the gutless key boardwanker, and i'd happily repeat every word to your faces, to which you would do what excactly?

The one thing I’m very confident about is I don’t attack anybody but I also won’t stand by and take the crap and abuse from posters like yourself without a response.

What I’m also very confident about is I’ve at least one more brain cell than you.
Sneering at other posters comments is all you offer Gaffer when you come out of hiding, you post nothing youself Argyle related just attack other posters or their posts like i say a real Keyboard Cock hiding in the shadows. and as for intelligent lol, your nobodys idea of that.

Lurking/Hiding - read not wishing to join in the same old brain numbing crap and nonsense being posted, particularly by you.
I’ll sign off from this thread now old bean because I’ve realised I’ve joined in to some crap and nonsense!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Why do you think there is a hold up?  What do you know about what's going on?

More than most it would seem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:12 am

Obviously there is no "hold up" but it does seem to be taking an awfully long time. Still better not rush into anything eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:17 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Why do you think there is a hold up?  What do you know about what's going on?

I know feck all same as you just thinking out loud about why other clubs are appointing managers and we aren't. Also we do seem to have fiddled whilst Rome burnt before in fact it's becoming a bit of a theme. I've outlined already why I think cash flow has and is going to be a problem and for a long time I've thought that something isn't right at the club. Plus I can smell Nools fear.
Ps. If using the Herald as a source please cut and paste or else most people won't bother clicking on the bait ridden site and miss the point you are trying to make.

I couldn't care less whether people click on the link or not. Get yourself an ad blocker if you don't like the clickbait...

..and just because you know fuckall don't presume everybody else doesn't.  Hint..  Don't believe absurd rumours...

Fook me but you don't half get defensive on Si's behalf don't you?

Nice try.  You're Beezy mk ll.  Feck all to do with SH and a 100% to do with you and your habit of stating rumours as fact.  You're getting as bad as that moron Harve...

Where have I mentioned facts I'm pretty sure that I've stated I'm just thinking aloud and I know feck all more than anyone else. In fact I started the Op with "my guess is". Just using the forum for which it's intended I suggest you re read the post again and stop being so defensive of your lunch buddy very Nool like behaviour, he's the boss, he's going to get commented on in dispatches.

Are you for real?  The headline states there IS a hold up.  You then go on to speculate as to why that might be.  You don't even know what you're writing...

So holdups or suspenders then Ricks?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 am

Nearly five weeks on from you know who's departure, I think it is reasonable to call it a holdup.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Would make sense that it's Lowe seeing as there's a shed load of legal bollocks you'd imagine both clubs need to go through?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm

I just wish they would tho Mookers. Tbh honest I was prepared to be way more underwhelmed than Lowe although the time is coming where we must go to plan b. as long is it isn't Darren Way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Nearly five weeks on from you know who's departure, I think it is reasonable to call it a holdup.

Especially as terms have supposedly been agreed.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Especially as terms have supposedly been agreed.

Or have they ? Nothing surprises me no more with this inept Board 5 weeks behind every other club concerning pre season...can see our season starting AGAIN in January just hope it ain’t to late again like last season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?   New manager, is there a holdup and if so why? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New manager, is there a holdup and if so why?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5