Yea Man
Punchdrunk
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk Empty
PostSubject: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Having a go at Hallett because he is not a Janner and apparently doesn't understand football.

A bit like your lord and Master bent then.

Weasel.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 pm

The guy is a complete tool and smells of someone who is having a strop because his golden ticket isn't valid with Hallet.  He didn't say the same about Brent when he invested the square root of feck all in the team and would rather blow all the money on property.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Diversion tactics, something else is a foot
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Gobbing off on free chat too and having his pants pulled down by Ricks.

Just out of curiosity, did Nikkkkkkkk cost the club any sponsorship money when his company went tits up?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Obviously been told he's got to pay 4k for his previously free hot fork buffet
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Gobbing off on free chat too and having his pants pulled down by Ricks.

Just out of curiosity, did Nikkkkkkkk cost the club any sponsorship money when his company went tits up?

Ask him where the money came from for the free aviva busses and the charidee nights?

Make sure you send the letter from Goldbergs to the right address nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Whilst everybody here will be aware Im not a Hallett fan he knocks Brent into a jizz filled hat already just by not taking seven years to not build anything at all. Also Brent is a nasty twat who hates most of the rank and file fans who don't support his land grabs, Hallett is just feckin lackadaisical.
As for Nikk he's got a feckin nerve criticising Hallettt whilst rimming the shittest chairman we've ever had. And mark my words this shit heap is as much Brent's doing as Halletts if not more so.
They can all feck off Nikk included.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Is there anyone other than the Illogan Janner, more odious than the failed money lender?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:05 pm

If Mr 30% had 'given' the club any money, as Nikkkk claims, surely he would be keen to publish the full accounts which would show his generosity rather than fob people off with the minimum necessary info.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Dingle wrote:
If Mr 30% had 'given' the club any money, as Nikkkk claims, surely he would be keen to publish the full accounts which would show his generosity rather than fob people off with the minimum necessary info.
How much money did dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk owe the club when Fes Fil Fud fvked went bust?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 pm

I'm shocked that PASOTI allowed such a vile post attacking our Chairman. It never happened during Brent's tenure. Hopefully this Nikkk creature will be banned?

Last edited by PatDunne on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dingle wrote:
How much money did dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk owe the club when Fes Fil Fud fvked went bust?

You would be better off asking him yourself but be careful he will threaten to sue you.

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dingle wrote:

You would be better off asking him yourself but be careful he will threaten to sue you.

laugh laugh
Needs legal aid these days bud! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:26 pm

I see Dunlop is another one sticking the boot into SH.

Isn't he one of the Senior Greens? I generally find the SG are more dangerous then the green taverns in the vulpine sneakiness I mean.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:27 pm

I just saw this too, its exactly the same as when Jimbo took over no? scratch

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 pm

We need buses to Accrington, c'mon nikkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Isn't he one of the Senior Greens? I generally find the SG are more dangerous then the green taverns in the vulpine sneakiness I mean.
ain’t that the twat pisspottys Very own Mr Grandstand rep twat lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:55 pm

Nik is pulling the same shit on Freechat...

It went like this.....

Nik Barron: Yes but you are a fan. We need an Argyle fan majority shareholder and chairman.

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron what's that got to do with anything I said? I wasn't questioning SH in any way.

Nik Barron: No but I am.

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron you were willing to give JB seven years. SH has only had 6 months so far.

Aharon Schull: Make your mind up, Nik. One minute he's the best thing since sliced bread, now you say you're questioning him? I suppose it's all the AFT's fault as well?

Tony Cannan: Some people will go with whomever keeps them in favour at the Club...

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan Brilliant.

Tony Cannan: True though! Proof is there ????

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan Really ? You sure mate ? Don't think so...

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron ok

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan I've done my bit and always say as I see it. And will continue to do so, regardless from where I happen to watch a game.

Paul Sweet" James Brent has been seen shaking his head at what he's seeing today. If we go down he'll wish the directors box was back in the grandstand!

Terry Gill: Brent wasn’t a fan, was he?

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron, I and the Trust do their bit too. Doesn't stop criticism though does it.

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan Not of course you mate as you well know. Anyway forget it ....

Me: Hey Nik Barron, Strange how you didn't call for a Argyle fan majority shareholder and chairman when that Charlatan Brent (who had never even been to a football match before taking over) was in charge. ..and has it happens... Hallett has been an attending Argyle fan since boyhood. Shows how much you know!

Me: ...and Nik Barron as for "doing your bit".. Don't you still owe the club thousands of pounds f

Tony Cannan: As I said....the proof is there...

Nik Barron: Oh never mind.... ????????

Me: Nik Barron So why weren't you critical of Brent for being a non fan chairman and majority shareholder?

Nik Barron: James supported the club exactly as he said he would and could.

Me: and Hallet?

Nik Barron: You tell me mate ?

Me: He put his money where his mouth is... unlike Brent who you are lying about., Brent did not do what he said he was going to do - he didn't deliver a "free" grandstand did he? In fact he didn't ever deliver anything at all, did he?

Nik Barron: Well my friend your agenda would never let you see anything other than a negative towards James, accept I know how much he supported Argyle in those first few years financially. Better just leave it mate.

Me: Better just leave it eh? You'd like that. Why don't you tell us how Brent supported Argyle financially.. and since we're talking finances... Why don't you tell us how much you stiffed, I mean, still owe the club?

Nik Barron: Mate I put a huge amount into the GTs and Argyle before it went wrong with FES .... leaving about 90K in liquidation on future deals. Not past commitments, and not a patch on what I actually paid.

Me: 90k not a patch on what you actually gave? Wow.. Sounds like you put more in than Brent did? Err, and how much did Brent put in, you forgot to say...

Nik Barron: Much more than me, but that is for him to say not me. Maybe I should have done it differently and asked for a share..... but there we are. No regrets. We move on.

Tony Cannan: Why are there so many people about the Club who see themselves as the next Alan Sugar or Richard Branson?? Nik, we've never met, but based on this, and other stuff (most of which I knew anyway) I wouldn't trust you with a tenner of my money.

Me: Nik Barron, No surprise that there is no figure for how much Brent put in.. There doesn't seem to be a record of it in the official club accounts either. How did that happen?

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan OK never mind. It's not really important now is it ? You don't know me or what actually happened. But feel free to call me for a chat on messenger anytime you want to. The past is too personal to bang on about on here.

Tony Cannan: Happy to do that Nik. Just remember though, this whole thing started because you couldn't help having another dog. Reap what you sew I'm afraid. I am and will always be an advocate for the Trust. I've spend too long and worked so hard on various worked so hard on various AFT project as Chair and Secretary in the last three years to put up with people trying to descecrate it, so if I see BS from someone I will always call them on it. I don't care who it is.

Tony Cannan: *dig

Tim Thomas: I cant claim to be anything but an Argyle fan, but from what I have heard in the past NIK has done quite a bit for Argyle.

Nik Barron: Tim Thomas, Tried my best same as any other fan would or will do mate. Look forward to doing it again.

Tony Cannan: Trust try their best too Nik. Perhaps think of that next time you try and criticise.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:55 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dingle wrote:

laugh laugh
Needs legal aid these days bud! lol! lol! lol!
now now !! Or we could have a auction to help him out laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:56 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Dunlop is as thick as shit.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Rickler wrote:

It went like this.....

Nik Barron: Yes but you are a fan. We need an Argyle fan majority shareholder and chairman.

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron what's that got to do with anything I said? I wasn't questioning SH in any way.

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron you were willing to give JB seven years. SH has only had 6 months so far.

Aharon Schull: Make your mind up, Nik. One minute he's the best thing since sliced bread, now you say you're questioning him? I suppose it's all the AFT's fault as well?

Tony Cannan: Some people will go with whomever keeps them in favour at the Club...

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan I've done my bit and always say as I see it. And will continue to do so, regardless from where I happen to watch a game.

Paul Sweet" James Brent has been seen shaking his head at what he's seeing today. If we go down he'll wish the directors box was back in the grandstand!

Tony Cannan: Nik Barron, I and the Trust do their bit too. Doesn't stop criticism though does it.

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan Not of course you mate as you well know. Anyway forget it ....

Me:  Hey Nik Barron, Strange how you didn't call for a Argyle fan majority shareholder and chairman when that Charlatan Brent (who had never even been to a football match before taking over) was in charge. ..and has it happens... Hallett has been an attending Argyle fan since boyhood. Shows how much you know!

Me:  ...and Nik Barron as for "doing your bit".. Don't you still owe the club thousands of pounds f

Me: Nik Barron So why weren't you critical of Brent for being a non fan chairman and majority shareholder?

Me: He put his money where his mouth is... unlike Brent who you are lying about., Brent did not do what he said he was going to do - he didn't deliver a "free" grandstand did he? In fact he didn't ever deliver anything at all, did he?

Nik Barron: Well my friend your agenda would never let you see anything other than a negative towards James, accept I know how much he supported Argyle in those first few years financially. Better just leave it mate.

Me: Better just leave it eh? You'd like that. Why don't you tell us how Brent supported Argyle financially.. and since we're talking finances... Why don't you tell us how much you stiffed, I mean, still owe the club?

Nik Barron: Mate I put a huge amount into the GTs and Argyle before it went wrong with FES .... leaving about 90K in liquidation on future deals. Not past commitments, and not a patch on what I actually paid.

Me: 90k not a patch on what you actually gave? Wow.. Sounds like you put more in than Brent did? Err, and how much did Brent put in, you forgot to say...

Nik Barron: Much more than me, but that is for him to say not me. Maybe I should have done it differently and asked for a share..... but there we are. No regrets. We move on.

Tony Cannan: Why are there so many people about the Club who see themselves as the next Alan Sugar or Richard Branson?? Nik, we've never met, but based on this, and other stuff (most of which I knew anyway) I wouldn't trust you with a tenner of my money.

Me: Nik Barron, No surprise that there is no figure for how much Brent put in.. There doesn't seem to be a record of it in the official club accounts either. How did that happen?

Nik Barron: Tony Cannan OK never mind. It's not really important now is it ? You don't know me or what actually happened. But feel free to call me for a chat on messenger anytime you want to. The past is too personal to bang on about on here.

Tony Cannan: Happy to do that Nik. Just remember though, this whole thing started because you couldn't help having another dog. Reap what you sew I'm afraid. I am and will always be an advocate for the Trust. I've spend too long and worked so hard on various worked so hard on various AFT project as Chair and Secretary in the last three years to put up with people trying to descecrate it, so if I see BS from someone I will always call them on it. I don't care who it is.

Tim Thomas: I cant claim to be anything but an Argyle fan, but from what I have heard in the past NIK has done quite a bit for Argyle.

Nik Barron: Tim Thomas, Tried my best same as any other fan would or will do mate. Look forward to doing it again.

Tony Cannan: Trust try their best too Nik. Perhaps think of that next time you try and criticise.

That's actually a very interesting read as I am no longer a member of free chat.

Nickkkk is still the same, likes to stir it up but when he get's his arse handed to him on a plate he get's very economical with the truth regarding his previous.

I actually used to respect him for coming on here and trying to state his case but it's obvious he's so far up the crease of Newell to hold any esteem these days.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Dunlop is as thick as shit.
that’s just like the Argyle establishment like em lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Rickler wrote:

It went like this.....

Me:  Hey Nik Barron, Strange how you didn't call for a Argyle fan majority shareholder and chairman when that Charlatan Brent (who had never even been to a football match before taking over) was in charge. ..and has it happens... Hallett has been an attending Argyle fan since boyhood. Shows how much you know!

Me:  ...and Nik Barron as for "doing your bit".. Don't you still owe the club thousands of pounds f

It's good to see people putting facts to the Brentites and seeing them having literally not a single valid reply. Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 am

I think someone should set up a petition to Bring Back Brent as chairman and Webby as president.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think someone should set up a petition to Bring Back Brent as chairman and Webby as president.

Given his track record he could end up calling Brent daddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk   Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk Empty

Back to top Go down

Nickkkkkk the prickkkkkkkk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: