Freathy
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Sturrock? Frying pan to fire I think. TBH it's too late to bring anyone else in and could Nance or Wotton make any difference if Adams was told to mow his lawn?

But, even if relegation is avoided, there needs to be changes in the Summer as the whole Club from first team, to youth recruitment is on a downward spiral
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Shocking today could have been worse if it wernt for letheren could have been half a dozen I counted 4 good saves ..Didnt look like scoring all day we could have played till 10oclock tonight and we still wouldn’t have scored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Sturrock? Frying pan to fire I think. TBH it's too late to bring anyone else in and could Nance or Wotton make any difference if Adams was told to mow his lawn?

But, even if relegation is avoided, there needs to be changes in the Summer as the whole Club from first team, to youth recruitment is on a downward spiral

nance is proof that you can have every coaching badge under the sun but in reality it doesnt mean your a good coach, lets not forget he was part of fletchers backoom staff ande were absolute shite ten too and what does wotton actually do cause if he is training that defence then he should be sacked tomorrow.

we need a new regime with a new manager and start a fresh nothing of the old guard remaining including the gk coach and fitness coach. We still dont have a scouting network either.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
I know it's a bank holiday but 11k wtf
Morons

Not at all, I'll never criticise people for turning up and following their team through thin and thinner. What's needed though is a vociferous backlash against those swinging the lead, be that players/coaching staff or suits. The average greeny is far too placid, never demanding or expecting success and only too happy to accept whatever scraps fall from the table.

Fookin Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
As for bringing Sturrock back, have a word with yourselves. He nearly fecked up his legend status the
last time he returned lets remember him for he good days he gave us.

Do you actually read what is written.
I said put Adams on gardening leave and put Sturrock on a two game brief to keep us up.  

Not manager for the forseeable. Quite a few others also clearly missed the two emphasis as well. Still wont happen under hapless hallett anyway so we'll simply get relegated instead

Yes I read what's written. Two games or two seasons it's madness have a word with yourself.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 7:46 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

Not at all, I'll never criticise people for turning up and following their team through thin and thinner. What's needed though is a vociferous backlash against those swinging the lead, be that players/coaching staff or suits. The average greeny is far too placid, never demanding or expecting success and only too happy to accept whatever scraps fall from the table.

No chance of any backlash I'm afraid.  Regrettably I took my seat for the second half just to listen to the woman behind me banging on about work for 15 minutes, she only shut up when her dad needed a piss.  About 10 minutes from the end she was saying what a nicew day she has had and 'aww, it'd be nice if we could get one'.  That's our support these days, feck all passion, same as the players and everybody else upwards.  It's shit, totally shit.

Seven years plus of stifling fanbase expectation and selling of the keep it cheap, keep it ticking over culture has had the desired effect. deadhorse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:01 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Cornish, dikkkkkkkk, davie dildo, x throbber biggs and all you other bumlickers you got the club you deserve! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Where IS Throbber? I thought he might have been sulking when Jimmy left, but surely now Hallett is promising more of the same he would have cheered up?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Cornish, dikkkkkkkk, davie dildo, x throbber biggs and all you other bumlickers you got the club you deserve! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Where IS Throbber? I thought he might have been sulking when Jimmy left, but surely now Hallett is promising more of the same he would have cheered up?

I think he's finally realised that one mans pragmatism is actually a smokescreen to ignore having a totally shite team. He's been the main apologist for Brent for years and he's realised that we are fooked and he has no answers now.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am

akagreengull wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

No chance of any backlash I'm afraid.  Regrettably I took my seat for the second half just to listen to the woman behind me banging on about work for 15 minutes, she only shut up when her dad needed a piss.  About 10 minutes from the end she was saying what a nicew day she has had and 'aww, it'd be nice if we could get one'.  That's our support these days, feck all passion, same as the players and everybody else upwards.  It's shit, totally shit.

Seven years plus of stifling fanbase expectation and selling of the keep it cheap, keep it ticking over culture has had the desired effect. deadhorse

There in lies the problem in all the quoted posts.

There will be nothing and if some fan tries to reasonably have it out with Adams then they will be banned.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:31 am

Adams is a hypocritical cnut.Can dish it out but can't take it.

Just leave already.

CE: The fans were frustrated at the end. It sounded like a lot of boos as you and the players were walking off the pitch. How do you feel about that?

DA: They are obviously entitled to their opinion, but we are in a position where we win the next two games then we are in League One, and that’s what we are trying to do.

They have had three years of over success at the football club and we continue to strive to make them as successful an outfit as we possibly can. That’s what we are trying to do.

CE: You are going to need the fans behind you in those next two games aren’t you?

DA: Everybody needs supporters behind them. It’s the players on the pitch that are able to produce the supporters.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 am

Quote :

They have had three years of over success at the football club and we continue to strive to make them as successful an outfit as we possibly can. That’s what we are trying to do.

I must have missed this, does he mean where we could've won L2 and instead sharted the last game to lose it on goal difference?

Or starting the last 2 seasons abysmally and being bottom at Xmas?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Three years of over success? Carrying on the Brent mantra.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Mook wrote:
Quote :

I must have missed this, does he mean where we could've won L2 and instead sharted the last game to lose it on goal difference?

Or starting the last 2 seasons abysmally and being bottom at Xmas?

I don't think he even knows what he means,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 1:13 pm

ARGYLE manager Derek Adams wants to quickly move on from Monday’s 3-0 home defeat to Barnsley in Sky Bet League One and look ahead to our trip to Accrington on the weekend.

“We have got to look at the Accrington game now and have got to win that,” said Derek. “That will allow us to go into the last game of the season [knowing what we have to do]. We all know that the teams round about us have got difficult fixtures as well but, if we win our remaining games, we will have done our job.”

After the Easter fixtures, Argyle sit on 47 points, one point and one place above the relegation zone. Crucially, though, Argyle’s fate remains in their own hands in the bid to stay in the division.

Derek said: ”Of course, that’s what you want it to be [in our control]. We have got to go to Accrington and then have Scunthorpe at home, we have got to win the next game, that is important. If we go to Accrington next week and win, that puts a different spin on things“

Meanwhile, the manager says he is unsure whether top scorer Freddie Ladapo will be fit to take part in the vital game against Stanley after missing the Barnsley defeat through injury.

“He came into the physio room [Sunday] and said that he couldn’t train or play, he has a calf and a groin injury, so ruled himself out,“ said Derek. “We’ll have to wait and see, but he did say he couldn’t train or play [against Barnsley]. It is too early to say if he will be fit for next week, I have no idea.”

Paul Anderson, Jamie Ness and Alex Fletcher all made appearances from the bench in the second period against Barnsley, which may hint toward Derek’s thinking for next week.

“We brought on those players to try and change the game, unfortunately they were not able to do that, but we will freshen things up for next week’s game,” said Derek.

Anderson, Ness and Fletcher........ christ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4