Punchdrunk
akagreengull
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 7:33 pm

I still think well stay up to implode next year. Always look on the bright side........
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Started terribly. Donnie could/should have be 3 up within the first 15 minutes. Not enough closing down/pressing in defense and Edwards kept giving the ball away. Got better after that and pretty much bossed the game in the second half (albeit with Donnie already 2 up). Could have made a game of it but missed a couple of decent chances in the second half.

Defense is a real worry. Hard to see how we are going to win games when we defend like that. Any team with any quality is going to score against us.

Gillingham on Friday is massive now. Hard to see us getting anything against Barnsley so if we lose at Gillingham we could be playing Accrington in the last week of April to decide who goes into the final weekend in the bottom 4!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Argo won't be going down - the Avivas say so. But then they also trusted Lord 30%. lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Cheers FTB.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Started terribly. Donnie could/should have be 3 up within the first 15 minutes. Not enough closing down/pressing in defense and Edwards kept giving the ball away. Got better after that and pretty much bossed the game in the second half (albeit with Donnie already 2 up). Could have made a game of it but missed a couple of decent chances in the second half.

Defense is a real worry. Hard to see how we are going to win games when we defend like that. Any team with any quality is going to score against us.

Gillingham on Friday is massive now. Hard to see us getting anything against Barnsley so if we lose at Gillingham we could be playing Accrington in the last week of April to decide who goes into the final weekend in the bottom 4!

I thought Doncaster number 6 was fortunate to not be sent off for whacking Taylor more than once
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:18 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Another shit defeat as expected, Hallet has been a disaster,.

He has Suffers an unmitigated disaster. No one would have thought it would get worse under Hallett but this fella has achieved it.
Players like Carey Lamerias Ladapo should have had contract talks before last Christmas yet we're running down the clock with no apparent attempt to make any effort. Adams moaning about we dont know what league we'll be in. Well whose fault is that Adams
I was online elsewhere with some lady over Hallett and she said "Halletts given us all the money to refurb the Grandstand" to which I laughed and said "No Hallett has provided a loan at commercial interest rates"

Her response "WTF"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He has Suffers an unmitigated disaster. No one would have thought it would get worse under Hallett but this fella has achieved it.
Players like Carey Lamerias Ladapo should have had contract talks before last Christmas yet we're running down the clock with no apparent attempt to make any effort. Adams moaning about we dont know what league we'll be in. Well whose fault is that Adams
I was online elsewhere with some lady over Hallett and she said "Halletts given us all the money to refurb the Grandstand" to which I laughed and said "No Hallett has provided a loan at commercial interest rates"

Her response "WTF"
Hallet got the Mankover moving again after it ground to a halt under the Brentmare which is to his credit, however he never lifted a finger to help Adams in the january transfer window and we ended up with two cheap loans and a job centre joker!If the club goes down as i think it will Hallet is as much to blame along with Adams and the Mare.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:45 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Her response "WTF"
Hallet got the Mankover moving again after it ground to a halt under the Brentmare which is to his credit, however he never lifted a finger to help Adams in the january transfer window and we ended up with two cheap loans and a job centre joker!If the club goes down as i think it will Hallet is as much to blame along with Adams and the Mare.

Good Post
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Oh well and arse.

I hope my quote of I still do not think Argyle will go down does not come back to haunt me ?.

Need results against Gillingham, Accrington and Scunny. The nails need a trim anyway! !!.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Oh well and arse.

I hope my quote of I still do not think Argyle will go down does not come back to haunt me ?.

Need results against Gillingham, Accrington and Scunny. The nails need a trim anyway! !!.

As I already said previously we will win one of those games and even if we don't, it's pretty safe to say that those worse then us will continue to be so.

It's just depressing that this seems to be as good as it gets under Adams, Hallett and Bent.

More of the same next season, am I renewing my season ticket?

Am I feck
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Oh well and arse.

It's just depressing that this seems to be as good as it gets under Adams, Hallett and Bent.

More of the same next season, am I renewing my season ticket?

Am I feck

Thumbs  Yep and I know 4 who are red carding the club.....being mugged off they've realised
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm not red carding it. I'll just pay on the day as and when I feel the need, just cant commit to 420 quid or whatever it is to witness another season of shite.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Its taken you this long to realise.......

Derek Adams has promised to make changes to the Pilgrims’ starting line-up over Easter after Saturday’s 2-0 defeat at Doncaster Rovers left them perched precariously just above the Sky Bet League One relegation zone.

With other teams picking up points in the now four-game scrap to avoid dropping down a division for 2019-20, Derek admitted his team are involved in a fight for survival.

He said: “If I said we’re not, I’d be lying.

Derek said: “We’ve had injuries, as well as a loss of form. We’ll have to make changes for next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I'm not red carding it. I'll just pay on the day as and when I feel the need, just cant commit to 420 quid or whatever it is to witness another season of shite.

im doing the same punchy. i refuse to pay almost £400 or £450 for a season ticket pending on when you buy it for league one or even league 2 football. Absolute rip off and certainly not value for money on many counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth   Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doncaster 15:00 Plymouth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2