Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! Empty
PostSubject: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!   Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 10:32 pm

Just listening to my ACDC back catalogue, in vinyl (bliss - crackle and all) on my recently purchased Technics SL-1210GR

Just wandering what their history is as far as playing down this neck of the woods goes, and what your recollections are? In fact, what are your recollection of any decent rock group playing down here? Gotta be some decent Cornwall Coliseum stories - shorly? FFS.

FYI, My first CCC was Black Sabbath - Neon Nights and all that stuff.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!   Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 1:10 am

P.O.I wrote:
Just listening to my ACDC back catalogue, in vinyl (bliss - crackle and all) on my recently purchased Technics SL-1210GR

Just wandering what their history is as far as playing down this neck of the woods goes, and what your recollections are? In fact, what are your recollection of any decent rock group playing down here? Gotta be some decent Cornwall Coliseum stories - shorly? FFS.

FYI, My first CCC was Black Sabbath - Neon Nights and all that stuff.

I saw 'Mud' in the Blue Lagoon in Newquay.
Triffic.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!   Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 am

I missed ACDC in Plymouth, at sea but my mate Char saw them, pretty sure it was Woods.

PostSubject: Re: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!   Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 am

seadog wrote:
I missed ACDC in Plymouth, at sea but my mate Char saw them, pretty sure it was Woods.

Ah, Woods. I was sure they had played the Muff. Sadly, Woods was a little bit before my time.

Talking of Woods - was googling the history of the place. Some top gigs played there over time. Rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!   Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus! Empty

Back to top Go down

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo- Angus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: