PatDunne
Sir Francis Drake
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Meaning exactly what it says.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:24 pm

I'm sorry, but can you explain? you seem to be painting with very broad strokes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Meaning exactly what it says.

Meaning it’s all about you.
You imply in most of what you post that all/most of ATD posters are either racist and now white supremacists which in itself is a contradiction.
However I must write that I’m really hacked off with your condescending, arrogant, sanctimonious and irresponsible implication of what you perceive ATD posters to be.
There’s plenty of ATD posters I vehemently disagree with but I don’t detect in any of their postings any hint of racism or any of the other assertions you seem to revel in implying.
For me you have created a serious issue which should be addressed and I’ll leave that to the mods to consider.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Use the Block option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Use the Block option.

Your responses in your last 2 or 3 posts suggest to me that the hole you’ve dug for yourself will eventually bury you.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the recent cyclone in Africa. Frannie obviously hates Africans as he hasn't said a word about their plight. Racist cnut.
And so it goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:08 pm

Shades of 'Hairy j'

Me thinks Franny is itching to play the victim card! Laughing

Don't beat around the bush, Roger. If you want out, just flounce. We'll understand if you want to concentrate on your new found AFT career. I'll entertain you no more.

Last edited by P.O.I on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Someone should smash him in the face with it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:29 pm

I've never flounced in my life and don't ever intend to.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Nobody posted a single word late last year when 120 Christians were killed by Islamic extremists in Nigeria, was that because the victims were black?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 6:31 am

There's literally dozens of atrocities that happen every day of the week. Just because posters don't comment, doesn't mean people haven't got an opinion on it, or aren't shocked or upset by it or deem it not "worthy of comment"

This whole fuuking thread has been started by someone that think we 'should' comment, almost demand comment! Once again, it's got people's backs up and here we are - another pointless divisive thread that has one common denominator, SFD, again.

You obviously know what you're doing, Frank. I thought someone of your obvious intellect would be above trolling.

Totally unnecessary divisive crap. Give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the recent cyclone in Africa. Frannie obviously hates Africans as he hasn't said a word about their plight. Racist cnut.
And so it goes on.

The cyclone in Africa is actually quite alarming, another climate related catastrophe. It was always said to be due to hit the poorest hardest.

I'm sure the nice Europeans in Italy will be lowering the drawbridge on the Med when the refugee boats begin sailing over.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:41 pm

The African cyclone is another massive tragedy but, at least, it is (arguably) an accidental massive tragedy. At least nobody deliberately caused it to happen and targeted it on specific people.

I'm equally sure we all support our overseas aid programme and will be encouraging governments across the world to do all they can to support the millions of people affected so viciously by sheer misfortune.

There but for the grace of God go all of us.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:27 pm

The UK is one of only seven countries to give the UN target of 0.7% of GDP in foreign aid and of that we can be rightly proud.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 am

Good to see NZ acting so fast to ban semi automatics, assault rifles, extended magazines and mods to same rifles. Maybe the states should take note? Whilst being a big hunting nation, NZ boasts more introduced species than virtually any other with wild pigs, Red Deer and Goats playing havoc with native flora and fauna, whilst needing high velocity weapons to control these species humanely no one needs a hundred shot semi to do this. A semi auto btw is a self loading rifle not full machine gun but will fire and eject a round every time you pull the trigger. Most hunting rifles in the Uk are bolt action with only a three shot magazine. If the murderer in NZ had this sort of weapon whilst he undoubtedly would have killed people the time taken to reload would have given lots more people time to fight back or escape.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 9:38 am

PatDunne wrote:
Nobody posted a single word late last year when 120 Christians were killed by Islamic extremists in Nigeria, was that because the victims were black?

I wasn't aware of this, suppose Brexit taking over the news
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 am

Just been a murderous attack in Mali another atrocity which our very own moral compass failed to make any comment on. He's so worried about every one else morals and ethics he doesn't have any time for his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2