Innocent Egbunike
akagreengull
Czarcasm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:44 am

Bit late now Ian.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 am

He's said it before and seems genuinely rueful. Loved having him as our manager and it felt like we were going places under him. A missed opportunity for everyone, I think. Felt like I'd been dumped by the one that got away when he left. Took a while to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:50 am

I'd have him back in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 am

Never blamed him for leaving, he was sold a pup.
Back to top Go down

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:27 am

Didn't blame him for walking out he was smart to get out when he did. He made his bed with many with his comments about people honouring their contracts and how he was here for a long time to go and walk 48 hours later.

woder why he never sue staplewallet over his comments he made about players leaving because of him?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:45 pm

feck off Hollowords

You brought it on yourself,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Never blamed him for leaving, he was sold a pup.
He did a great job while working for Clowns and Property bheys, nothings changed.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Let's not forget that Sturrock did the same as Holloway-walked out on PAFC to take a better job, with little or no regard  to PAFC . He could easily have told Southampton to wait until promotion was secured.

If someone really wants you to work for them, they'll wait until you're available.

Never understood the difference in fans reactions to Sturrock & Holloway's departure, but I suspect a lot of it was down to manipulation by a certain webs(h)ite
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:34 pm

At least Holloway had some idea about tactics. Sturrock's plan A was boot it to Evans, plan B was repeat plan A

But that seems to be a thing with Scottish managers at HP.
Back to top Go down

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
He's said it before and seems genuinely rueful. Loved having him as our manager and it felt like we were going places under him. A missed opportunity for everyone, I think. Felt like I'd been dumped by the one that got away when he left. Took a while to get over it.

Certainly some of the most exciting times for me in my 238 years supporting Argo. For a moment, I genuinely believed this was it - now is OUR time for the big time.

Pfft - we all know what happened next! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Let's not forget that Sturrock did the same as Holloway-walked out on PAFC to take a better job, with little or no regard  to PAFC . He could easily have told Southampton to wait until promotion was secured.

If someone really wants you to work for them, they'll wait until you're available.

Never understood the difference in fans reactions to Sturrock & Holloway's departure, but I suspect a lot of it was down to manipulation by a certain webs(h)ite

Sturrock never came out and claimed to have bled green only to feck off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Only when he went to Southampton. Tbf Sturrock was more apologetic and didn't cnut us off like Ollie did when he left at first.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm

No loyalty anywhere. Say you were in your job, If someone came to you and offered you better prospects and more money, would you quit your job to take it in?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Only when he went to Southampton. Tbf Sturrock was more apologetic and didn't cnut us off like Ollie did when he left at first.

Exactly but he's been a cnut everywhere else he's been since, baiting the Millwall fans etc,

He's made his bed he should lay in it but he's still bleating about getting abuse all these years later,

Move on Hollowords I have but you will always be a cnut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holloway's regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holloway's regret   Holloway's regret Empty

Back to top Go down

Holloway's regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: