Greenlander
Earwegoagain
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenlander

Greenlander

Who's going down? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Pretty sure our last point at Gillingham was under Dave Smith just before we launched that nine wins in a row that got us promoted in 86. It must be close to ten trips to Kent since.

As for winning, feck knows. I might not have been born.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:03 pm

It's pretty desperate when the conversation in this thread is about the last time that you got a point at Gillingham. Surely there must be some posters on this board who see some sort of redemptive features about this game? I admit to only having seem Argyle twice this season, but on both those occasions there were sparks of life and the obvious ability to score goals. Is it just the defence that is giving such cause for concern?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:06 am

“We should have won against Bristol Rovers and Blackpool and we put in a very strong performance against Charlton.
“In the second half against Doncaster we should have scored but we didn’t.”
Adams continued: “We have played really well. You will have seen the performances against the likes of Bristol Rovers and Blackpool.
“So we feel that we should have more points than we do at this moment in time.
“Easter weekend is always a good weekend because you play quite quickly. We have shown in the past when things move fast we do well.

“We will have to do that against Gillingham and Barnsley but we will take one game at a time.”
Adams is continuing to refuse to speak to Plymouth Live except at post-match Press conferences, which he is obliged to do under EFL rules.

Derek playing the "should have" game, well we didn't mate and Argo are deep in relegation shit - get on with it.
NO WINS IN FIVE GAMES - REALITY!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:13 am

Adams is under no pressure whatsoever with his long contract and unconditional backing from the useless chairman and owner.   I don't believe either of them give a shit which division we're in next season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:28 am

Think that is becoming apparent to quite a few Freathy, totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:56 am

What will be today's excuse - the sun got in our boys' eyes, sunstroke caused by unusually high temperature ....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 1:21 pm

It's wierd because the performances have been brilliant.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Sun stroke..physio forgot to bring the hombre solaire Del tells local press ..lol
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm

I said weeks ago they would not win another game, but was assured by the happy clappers i was talking bollox, lolz.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:33 pm

I am dreading the result on Monday now, defeat and it looks even more iffy for Argyle.

Other fixtures of note on Monday and Tuesday :-

Southend V Burton
Bristol Rovers V Rochadale
Charlton V Scunthorpe
Wycombe V Walsall

Luton V AFC
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Barnsley will be right up for this one Monday as Pompey and Sunderland are right up their trumpet with a game in hand
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:50 pm

The Accrington and Scunthorpe games should be winnable, but when you go into them on a run of form like ours, well not so much.

If we go into the Scunthorpe game in the bottom four we're fecked. Above it and I think we'll squeak through.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Barnsley will be right up for this one Monday as Pompey and Sunderland are right up their trumpet with a game in hand
Barnsley don't actually need to be up for it.  They'll completely annihilate piss poor Akkeron Nil FC without even getting out of first gear.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Quite a few of us on this vile and poisonous forum said DA had assembled a relegation squad from day one of the season, because that is the way it looked.
Shocking where the priorities lay.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Quite a few of us on this vile and poisonous forum said DA had assembled a relegation squad from day one of the season, because that is the way it looked.
Shocking where the priorities lay.
that in nut shell GG
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 9:33 am

Argyle,
Southend,
Walsall,
Bradford.
That's who I think is going down.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 11:18 am

I'am forking out twenty two quid to watch mondays shite, i wanted to go to plainmoor but got out voted.
Easy win for Barnsley against little argo with their piss poor ten thousand fans.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I'am forking out twenty two quid to watch mondays shite, i wanted to go to plainmoor but got out voted.
Easy win for Barnsley against little argo with their piss poor ten thousand fans.
They wanted twenty four quid to sit in the corner of the devonport for three of us the only ones together, now going to Torquay to stand for thirteen quid each, old sckool! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Get in the Popside mate, tea cheaper than at Argo, and good chips at half time, as you say all for £13, bargain. cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Do any Argyle players care about the future of the Club. Other than Sawyer, I don't think any of them "bleed green" like Wotton and Evans did in their time. It's more a case of the better players (or rather least bad) would be looking to move on anyway while, due to the revolving door recruitment policy, most don't know if they'll be here next season anyway.

Not looking good when most of you're team don't really give a shit if the side goes down
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:04 pm

As previously stated I think we will somehow stay up but you are right in your assumptions about the players not giving a shit.

The same could be said about sterile home park these days, soulless, decadent,and full of Brent worshipping degenerates.

We deserve relegation even if we don't get it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
As previously stated I think we will somehow stay up but you are right in your assumptions about the players not giving a shit.

The same could be said about sterile home park these days, soulless, decadent,and full of Brent worshipping degenerates.

We deserve relegation even if we don't get it.

Thing is Punchy if we avoid relegation people will say give him a chance to get it right (he wont) and as such rinse and repeat next season
My brother was telling me yesterday that at former club he signed 5 Dutch players and didnt play 4 of them at all so in the end they fecked off back home by all accounts
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:21 pm

But Sawyers green blood, doesn't make up for his lack of pace or help him carry 10 other players in this battle.

If we stay up.

We need either of Adams to say he can't take us any further and leave, or if we must give him another chance.

Hallett needs to lay down the law, another start to the season like the last two he's for the chop by the jan transfer window.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:24 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Get in the Popside mate, tea cheaper than at Argo, and good chips at half time, as you say all for £13, bargain. cheers
Argo are my team, but the Corperate moneylender types are not getting twenty four quid out of me for a team built on austerity and bullshit who are predictably crap and managed by Del Deluded, so plainmoor and cheap chips it is! sunny sunny sunny sunny COYY! cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 11:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Argo are my team, but the Corperate moneylender types are not getting twenty four quid out of me for a team built on austerity and bullshit who are predictably crap and managed by Del Deluded, so plainmoor and cheap chips it is! sunny sunny sunny sunny COYY! cheers

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going down?   Who's going down? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's going down?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next