VillageGreen
Mock Cuncher
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argyle vs Portsmouth Empty
PostSubject: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:23 am

They've had a shitter of a Jan transfer window, losing their midfield talisman back from his loan spell.

They've had one half of their centre back pairing require surgery and is out for the season.

One of their key midfielders is suspended for the fixture.

They've lost 4 of their last 5.

Should be a full house.

Weather looks shite.

PREDICTION:

Argyle 0-3 Portsmouth

Form is temporary, we are gash, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Should be an interesting encounter none the less. Decent sized crowd too.

I am torn between a draw or a home win. I will flick a coin !!.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 pm

WHAT DID THE COIN SAY????
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Yeah goin by the form book there couldn’t be a better time to play them.

I’d like to see Oscar start this one.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
WHAT DID THE COIN SAY????

A draw.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Perhaps a difficult one to call given Pompey's current dip.  But I'll go with a win to them as we're due a loss.

Shit team 0-2 Good team going through a shit spell

HALLETT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 pm

It'll be 2-2. I've seen it my tea leaves.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 am

On current form Argo could get at least a point but then in any form of derby form often goes out of the window.
Will go with at least a point, hopefully an entertaining game, given last seasons game was a shite nil nil.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 10:16 am

Argyle 1 Ladapo Pompey 3. I feel it in my waters which broke earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Argyle 2 - twat with cow bell - 0
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Team news
CE: Just finally on the team news front, is there any change on the injured players?

DA: Yes, Joel Grant has been in for an operation on his thigh, the top of his thigh and his hip, to repair that.

He has obviously been out since the Wimbledon game. He had a setback when he was recovering.

He might make the last week of the season or not, but he wants to try and get back and play before the end of the season.

CE: It’s a big blow for him and for you.

DA: Yes, it’s a huge blow. Yesterday he went in for the operation so he’s going to be out for a good period of time with that.

CE: And Conor Grant and Jamie Ness are still out for the weekend?

DA: We have got no return time for them. It’s a huge concern for me because Conor has been out a long time and so has Jamie. Progress has been slow for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Easy win as Argo power towards the playoffs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 am

Potless 0 Portsmouth 2, we tried but we cant compete etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 12:33 pm

its ok you wont see the game anyway the nerds with their flags want people to wave scarves now,

Not like some of us want to see the feckin game you cnuts,without some happy clappy mouldy feckin flag over your head,

Was about to buy a ticket then I saw this.

Supporters are being urged to create a green and white wall of scarves when Plymouth Argyle take to the pitch against Portsmouth at Home Park on Saturday.

A packed crowd of around 12,000 is expected for the in-form Pilgrims’ clash against third-placed Pompey.

That means it could beat the season-high attendance of 12,065, for the 2-0 defeat by Sunderland in November.

There is always a good atmosphere inside the grounds whenever Argyle and Portsmouth meet.

But fans’ group PAFC Displays, who are behind the flags which are waved around Home Park on match-days, are determined to make sure this game is extra special.

Displays co-ordinator Nick Tomlinson told Plymouth Live: “We wish to have every Argyle fan bring a scarf to the game on Saturday to hold up when the players take to the pitch.

“The club will be reducing the price of one of their range of scarves in the club shop for this game only from £12 to £6.

“We want to have another go at creating the ‘Green and White Wall’. We did it last season as one of the first things we did.

“We feel that with a full Home Park on Saturday it could look fantastic and hopefully people will get involved to pull it off.”

PAFC Displays have this season bought a collection of green, black and white flags with donations from Argyle supporters.

Some of them are waved on pitch side as the teams come out, while others have been placed in the Devonport End, as well as the family area.

PAFC Displays also arranged a First World War Remembrance memorial before Argyle’s FA Cup tie against Stevenage at Home Park in November.

Whilst the display was in memory of all those who served during the war and all who sadly never returned, former Argyle player William Baker was honoured in particular.

Baker lost his life in Serre, France, during the Battle of the Somme on October 22, 1916, aged 33.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Lol, making up for lack of player power by waving as many flags and scarfs as possible. As someone on here regularly says "glad I'm not going"
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:06 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Lol, making up for lack of player power by waving as many flags and scarfs as possible. As someone on here regularly says "glad I'm not going"

I was on the verge of buying a ticket then I read that,
So I'm glad I saved my money, saves the hassle of having to do rail replacement buses part of the way as well tomorrow,

This pafc displays lot obviously don't give a feck about people who want to watch the game,

They jumped in bed with the farm quick enough when they offered a few pound notes,

This is just forza nerde part 2.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 pm

All part of the village carnival atmosphere, will probably be encouraging fanz to wave their mobile torchlights around. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:46 pm

akagreengull wrote:
All part of the village carnival atmosphere, will probably be encouraging fanz to wave their mobile torchlights around. lol!

its this bullshit that puts me off going,

its all forced which makes it shite,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That will make HALLETT/BENTS happy.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:05 am

Argo 1-0 Pompey. Old skool snotter in the wind. John Uzzell gets a surprise recall and puts in a fierce first minute tackle, the sound of which reverberates around the Lyndhurst. Young children avert their eyes. Kyle Letheren with the winner straight from a goal kick. Pasties sell out by kick-off. Wish I was going.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:55 am

Lovely footie fantasy there I.E sunny
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 11:13 am

I've yet to see the match that lives up to the Innocent match preview. I might just shut my eyes and live his game.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 2:24 pm

same team with one change Songo'o in for Taylor
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Letheren
23Smith-Brown
5Edwards
14Canavan
3Sawyer
8Fox
4Songo'o
10Carey
7Sarcevic
11Lameiras
19Ladapo
Substitutes
1Macey
2Riley
9Taylor
20Jones
25Wootton
26Threlkeld
35Jephcott
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 3:29 pm

scum are 1 up against Carlisle former player watch Grant can't even get into that team
Loan Watch Dyson on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Portsmouth   Argyle vs Portsmouth Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle vs Portsmouth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next