lawnmowerman
Earwegoagain
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PAFC fans assembly. Empty
PostSubject: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:36 am

Who are we voting for then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 am

Here's the shoe in,

Peter Dixon (above)
“I have been an ardent Argyle fan since my first game in 1958. My wife and I are season ticket holders. I also attend most away games, often as a coach steward. I get involved in social media and the Herald debates and try to counter the more extreme views by giving a balanced considered view.

"My background in Project Management, Quality Assurance audits and five years in HR management required considerable observational and communication skills. Listening was important. If I am chosen, I will seek the views of others before attending any meetings.

"Continuous improvement is essential in any organisation so I can be relied upon to seek such improvement.”

Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 am

more "yes sir" people from the piggery sitting in a group telling the board what they want to hear didnt work out so well last time.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:02 pm

How long before they all have to sign NDAs.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:09 pm

The ex-copper is stood in front of the Central. I haven't been in since it was the Hackney, but I've always assumed the name was a TCE nod?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:12 pm

MikeWN wrote:
The ex-copper is stood in front of the Central. I haven't been in since it was the Hackney, but I've always assumed the name was a TCE nod?

Its now some sort of Yoga Meditation centre and no longer a pub.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Some people take this game way too seriously Laughing

What happened to just attending matches like the old days Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Here's the shoe in,

Peter Dixon (above)
“I have been an ardent Argyle fan since my first game in 1958. My wife and I are season ticket holders. I also attend most away games, often as a coach steward. I get involved in social media and the Herald debates and try to counter the more extreme views by giving a balanced considered view.

"My background in Project Management, Quality Assurance audits and five years in HR management required considerable observational and communication skills. Listening was important. If I am chosen, I will seek the views of others before attending any meetings.

"Continuous improvement is essential in any organisation so I can be relied upon to seek such improvement.”

Jesus wept.

Sounds perfect and just the type of fan our board love. Ones who STFU and never question their running of the club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 1:04 pm

Sounds like he's already working for Brent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Some people take this game way too seriously Laughing

What happened to just attending matches like the old days Laughing

Painful ain't it.

It's just another bunch (the 2019 version) of the GasBoard type wannabe important arse-lickers. Remember when Jon Back signed up to ATD to try and make friends to secure votes for the original GasBoard? Well he is the shining example of where endless rimming of club officials can get you if you put in the hours.

That's what the new breed have to aspire to....

Peter Dixon wrote:
  I get involved in social media and the Herald debates and try to counter the more extreme views by giving a balanced considered view.

Roughly translated that reads "I won't accept any bad talking about our great club officials".

Then we have the ex-copper (is there a theme here?) who in true Harry Enfield style  'does a lot of great work for charity, mate'. I wonder if his name has been circulated favourably already. Laughing

As Yea Man says, it's all bollocks and will involve nothing more than these people sat in a room every three months being patronised for an hour or two by Dunford. They'll then come away starry-eyed from the meeting and tell the plebs what a fantastic job everyone at the club is doing.

Its Groundhog Day. Again.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Who are we voting for then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They don't look like freaks and weirdos, so they should fit in fine.
As long as they don't ask any awkward questions.lol.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 5:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Here's the shoe in,

Peter Dixon (above)

Jesus wept.

People purporting to hold "balanced considered views" led to Hitler stomping all over Czechoslovakia and Brexit FFS

Chaos with Ed Millipede gets moi vote
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 pm

I hope there is someone with a history of dodgy financial management in the list.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:07 pm

As an outsider, I would simply ask the question "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:28 pm

It will take every bodies mind off how shite we really are and take Dunford away from the grim realities of his job for an afternoon or two. That's all.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:00 pm

I would imagine Back and Hallet will be banning anyone who is mildly unpleasant to the Happy Clappy Assembly. But what action will they take against Nool for his vile attack on the democraticly elected AFT Chairman ?.............. i think we know the answer to that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 am

MikeWN wrote:

It was owned by one of the TCE before it was presumably closed by the police like all the rest of the pubs and clubs run by the individual. Not much left of Union Street now is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 am

seadog wrote:
I hope there is someone with a history of dodgy financial management in the list.

Oooft (drops the mic) Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:39 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
It will take every bodies mind off how shite we really are and take Dunford away from the grim realities of his job for an afternoon or two. That's all.

Quite. it's a bit like the current Brexit fiasco, where TM knows it's going completely and utter dog shite and decides to throw out a NHS good news faux investment story, and everyone goes ooooooh, (like watching fireworks) Laughing Momentarily, we forget how much of a shit-fest the whole situation is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 11:37 am

This is GAS board Mk2 really isn't it and it speaks volumes about the direction the club intends to pursue, which is ignoring the trust and paying lip service to hand selected people who won't be allowed to share half of what they are told.

In his previous time at the club Dunford ended a lot of supporter led initiatives and it is clear the contempt he holds average Joes like us in.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 11:57 am

Why do we need another handpicked arse licking group ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Because the club is duty bound to hold some form of fan communication a certain number of times a season and they're hardly going to involve the trust under its current guise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:42 pm

I was interested to see the Farms take on it, it was posted last week by a rank and file arselicker, no one has replied it and it since slipped down to mid way on the 2nd page.

Says it all really.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Because the club is duty bound to hold some form of fan communication a certain number of times a season and they're hardly going to involve the trust under its current guise

Nail hit on head. It's all a vision of transparency whilst hand picking some yes men to lap it all up and report to us proles.
Maybe we should start our own campaign? Kick retards out of football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Nail hit on head. It's all a vision of transparency whilst hand picking some yes men to lap it all up and report to us proles.
Maybe we should start our own campaign? Kick retards out of football.

K.R.O.O.F. I know someone who can get some stickers made up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC fans assembly.   PAFC fans assembly. Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC fans assembly.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next