Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me Empty
PostSubject: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jack Sheperd fleeing from Justice...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:21 am

lol he'll be found within a week now the Daily Mail have offered £25,000 reward. Thais will give him up for £50 if he is there
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Surrendered to Plod....
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 12:56 pm

So he was nowhere near Thailand then?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm

Big Robby wrote:
So he was nowhere near Thailand then?

Nope bum steer it seems from the Sun. Bit surprised where hes been since March
Wouldnt be surprised if he researched that for a reason

I wonder who was paying for that Georgian Lawyer on Sky news yakking on his behalf
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:34 pm

Not that I've followed this story in great detail but it seems to me that what was a drunken stupid accident is being treated like a murder?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:08 pm

Manslaughter.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me   No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me Empty

Back to top Go down

No idea of the credibility as emanated from the Sun Newspaper but wouldnt surprise me
Page 1 of 1