Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? Empty
PostSubject: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 pm

As per title. Looks like hes left.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:41 pm

Flounce number .....how many’s that now ?

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 pm

Another sensible poster gone.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:09 pm

seadog wrote:

Sensible after half a dozen bottles of vino sarcasm

Last edited by Bob Crow on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm

seadog wrote:

The gate to the funny farm has been left open for too long.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Someone didn't mention stickers again did they ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:48 pm

seadog wrote:

I agree with you captain, I thinking of redrawing posting until next season, nearly every post turns into a sparring match between two grown men. bygones are bygones leave it in the past.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:04 pm

That's about the size of it Ivor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:45 pm

Don't blame you TG. The moderators issued a threat to both myself and Rickler a few weeks ago which I thoroughly agreed with... ie both posters would be silenced if the spat continued. They haven't followed up with their threat. Bad mistake
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Ahh, the old death by mod ruse.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Gets quite boring when you see on most threads a ton of posts saying
"This post was made by (insert name here) who is currently on your ignore list. See the message"
Cause you know its total bollocks and ruins any decent participation .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:18 pm

No, and that's rather cynical, Les. Just having the decency to point out where the moderators have gone wrong in the best interests of the forum. It's going down the tubes because they haven't got a grip on it with an even hand. It appears the only even hand on offer is to do nothing. I'm quite happy to carry on posting here, but something has to change. I'm merely pointing out if the moderators want to stop the incessant abuse. And it isn't just Rickler and myself either. It's almost become a culture now. Nothing like the forum of old.
I always assumed the ATD  philosophy was about free opinions on Argyle, not carte blanche abuse of individuals you disagree with on a point, as was witnessed just this week.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:24 pm

Fair enough bees. I'd be disappointed if either of you stopped posting, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Fair enough bees. I'd be disappointed if either of you stopped posting, for whatever reason.

Wouldn't be ATD without the three times a day handbags between Bees and Rickler. The same as Pasoti wouldn't be the same if it wasn't always on the beg for money and non existent PayPal fees.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:29 pm

beesrus wrote:
Don't blame you TG. The moderators issued a threat to both myself and Rickler a few weeks ago which I thoroughly agreed with... ie both posters would be silenced if the spat continued. They haven't followed up with their threat. Bad mistake

I'd have suspended you both for a week by now lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:34 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Wouldn't be ATD without the three times a day handbags between Bees and Rickler. The same as Pasoti wouldn't be the same if it wasn't always on the beg for money and non existent PayPal fees.

Tbf I'm less bothered by their ongoing spat than some of the other drivel posted.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:34 pm

The Mods are merely doing what they've done on ATD from day one - modding with the lightest of touches.

It really should be down to all of us to self-moderate.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Tbf I'm less bothered by their ongoing spat than some of the other drivel posted.

Same.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:40 pm

This thread is a classic example, does it really need to even exist? Maybe it's time to look at Exeweb and their banter board, banter is allowed but personal abuse isn't. Would make the place more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:26 pm

it can be very hard being a mod, you jump in and stop things turning nasty or personal Or you stand back and do nothing.

Your dammed if you do and your dammed if you dont comes to mind

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 pm

beesrus wrote:
No, and that's rather cynical, Les. Just having the decency to point out where the moderators have gone wrong in the best interests of the forum. It's going down the tubes because they haven't got a grip on it with an even hand. It appears the only even hand on offer is to do nothing. I'm quite happy to carry on posting here, but something has to change. I'm merely pointing out if the moderators want to stop the incessant abuse. And it isn't just Rickler and myself either. It's almost become a culture now. Nothing like the forum of old.
I always assumed the ATD  philosophy was about free opinions on Argyle, not carte blanche abuse of individuals you disagree with on a point, as was witnessed just this week.  

I’m sure the Tiger would concur with that!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:08 pm

The unfunny man's funny man?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:25 pm

Personally I had a little respect for Nikkkkkkkkkkkk actually. Atleast he had the bottle to come on here and front it (even if it did take 6 bottles of vino) and even still when he got slaughtered everytime.
You wouldn't get Nool or De Liar fronting it on here......
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:19 pm

And also he seemed to come on here just to stir the shit. Which meant he was going to get shit back.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
And also he seemed to come on here just to stir the shit. Which meant he was going to get shit back.
Excactly, dont forget Nikkkkkkkkkkk the Dikkkkkkkkkkkkk was going  to take legal action against an ATD poster in a previous flounce,complete wanker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?   Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you gone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: