Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.

Go down 
+27
Tringreen
PatDunne
tigertony
Big Robby
Grace Less
TJOA
shonbo
Innocent Egbunike
zyph
Greenskin
lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
#SHITARTIST
Yea Man
Chemical Ali
Mook
Czarcasm
Freathy
RegGreen
argyl3
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
sufferedsince 68
Jethro
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Les Miserable
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 am

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
The team has been bottom 4 ALL season.  Mostly down to the non-league standard 'defence'.  It's shit!  Very likely it'll be another defeat tomorrow and we'll be firmly back in the relegation zone again.  Anyone who supports adams and hallett's refusal to strengthen the defence cannot be an Argo fan.

ADAMS OUT
HALLETT OUT

Support and Fan, sorry I can’t identify those words with you, yep the defence has been crap that’s been obvious with every home game I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen all of them, how many have you seen ?
Who says Adam’s is refusing to sign anybody? If there’s a panic signing you’ll be in front of the queue having a pop, sorry can’t take you seriously.

Still reeling 'em in sad Act laugh

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:32 am

Graiser.....with friends like this Argyle doesn't need enemies.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 9:22 am

zyph wrote:

God you are a cretin aren't you? Just speaking about myself I'd wager that I've attended more matches than you as an exile. I personally think the club is in the wrong hands and the shite league position and lack of money to do feck all would seem to bear this out. The last time we saw struggles like this was at the end of evil Dans reign but the biiiiiigggggg difference is that Dan only had 2500 fans giving him his dosh. If you want to blindly support a public limited company whilst the directors line their own pockets on the back of property deals then crack on. The funny thing is most people that you slag off actually go to more games at HP than you do and that includes me and my boycott so take your snidey comments and go have a wank.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 9:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

God you are a cretin aren't you? Just speaking about myself I'd wager that I've attended more matches than you as an exile. I personally think the club is in the wrong hands and the shite league position and lack of money to do feck all would seem to bear this out. The last time we saw struggles like this was at the end of evil Dans reign but the biiiiiigggggg difference is that Dan only had 2500 fans giving him his dosh. If you want to blindly support a public limited company whilst the directors line their own pockets on the back of property deals then crack on. The funny thing is most people that you slag off actually go to more games at HP than you do and that includes me and my boycott so take your snidey comments and go have a wank.
You are a happy chap (or chapess) laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 am

Twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:39 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don’t see the panic, teams playing well now, getting the results, wouldn’t bother me too much if we didn’t sign anybody else.
What’s happened this season has happened, it’s what happens from now until the end of the season that’ll count.
Then the inquest

Thats the kind of thinking that this club and the idiots running it and supporting it on the piggery like.

The defence is still dodgy dont be blind to that fact despite 4 wins on the trot. We still need to improve it as it will continue to be our Achilles heel. This season we dont have Bradley and Vyner marshalling the central defence we have a static caravan and edwards who are not as good.

Sorry I don’t play follow my leader, It’s my opinion which I’m giving which is what this forums for and I’m blind to nothing, the defence is getting better, we’ve got good forwards who are playing with confidence because of the improvements in defence, so no panic.

I think we should leave the inquest until the end of the season. clown

Well that’s when inquests are normally held - at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
The team has been bottom 4 ALL season.  Mostly down to the non-league standard 'defence'.  It's shit!  Very likely it'll be another defeat tomorrow and we'll be firmly back in the relegation zone again.  Anyone who supports adams and hallett's refusal to strengthen the defence cannot be an Argo fan.

ADAMS OUT
HALLETT OUT

Support and Fan, sorry I can’t identify those words with you, yep the defence has been crap that’s been obvious with every home game I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen all of them, how many have you seen ?
Who says Adam’s is refusing to sign anybody? If there’s a panic signing you’ll be in front of the queue having a pop, sorry can’t take you seriously.

Still reeling 'em in sad Act laugh

He is isn’t he, sounds like your a paid up member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:45 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

This place is getting remarkably like PASOTi.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don’t see the panic, teams playing well now, getting the results, wouldn’t bother me too much if we didn’t sign anybody else.
What’s happened this season has happened, it’s what happens from now until the end of the season that’ll count.
Then the inquest

Thats the kind of thinking that this club and the idiots running it and supporting it on the piggery like.

The defence is still dodgy dont be blind to that fact despite 4 wins on the trot. We still need to improve it as it will continue to be our Achilles heel. This season we dont have Bradley and Vyner marshalling the central defence we have a static caravan and edwards who are not as good.

Sorry I don’t play follow my leader, It’s my opinion which I’m giving which is what this forums for and I’m blind to nothing, the defence is getting better, we’ve got good forwards who are playing with confidence because of the improvements in defence, so no panic.

Yet whilst asking others to not hold an inquest until the end of season you seem able to do it now? What's the difference?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

If this place was like pasoti there would only be you Zippy and triple T posting because everyone else would be banned. This site is the complete opposite in fact. You seem to like discussion prevention not me.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am

Looks like Si's going to follow Jimmy's cunning plan by not signing players from other clubs and head straight to the Jobcentre to find top recruits................Ten thousand fans and they just sign shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:36 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Yet whilst asking others to not hold an inquest until the end of season you seem able to do it now? What's the difference?

You’ve lost me, have a read again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

If this place was like pasoti there would only be you Zippy and triple T posting because everyone else would be banned. This site is the complete opposite in fact. You seem to like discussion prevention not me.

Not at all, welcome discussion and debate, that’s great, but not when it descends to abuse and personal attacks, all credibility is lost then.
Most of ATD posters dislike me and by what I read the Tiger and Zyph also, but that’s fine and doesn’t bother me, the perception is by what you and others sometimes post is that you don’t want any opinion which differs from yours, I admit there are some that write chapter and verse that bore me to tears but I would defend them the right to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:17 pm

I like everyone. dnc
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Static Caravan lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:33 pm

With the transfer window, are you still looking to get two players in?

DA: Yes, we are still looking, and possibly players oit, so from that point of view we are still working on it until Thursday.

CE: Players out on loan or on a permanent basis?

DA:It could be both, yes, one or the other.

CE: And the same for players coming in?

DA: Yes
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:49 pm

So basically get rid of the shit we got first before we can get more shit in is about the sound of it strictly on a one out and a one in basis to cover wages other than that is pretty more the same austerity Argo from ma & pa hallett and There friends the Brent’s
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Tbf Reg that is what the Director of football said at the start of the window - all depends on moving players on to get more in, however the players he needs to move on are so poor and low in quality it will be a difficult job, am still amazed though someone took Wylde.
And of course why do we have so many poor players in the first place, because that is all the budget allows, and of course despite 9 -10k crowds.
The club is going nowhere, it is a static model of ticking over without planning or vision.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:50 pm

Why are Dyson and ainsworth here if they ain't gonna play....

We all know how stubborn Del is he wouldn't go cap in hand to Si for money,

All adds to his ego if he keeps us up without spending money.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm

As I said above, Livingston didn't take Ainsworth after a trial.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:49 pm

No one else wants a player that isn't cutting it at the bottom of league 1. Damage was done when we signed cheap shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 pm

akagreengull wrote:

He was more shit than Wylde so Livingston could only take one. Out of the two id have taken wylde.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:28 pm

Can't really understand the vitriol that Adams gets - he's still one of the most successful Argyle managers when you look at the win ratio.

Granted this season has been disappointing and Adams has to take some responsibility for that, but he was working, as he has been ever since he got here, under Brent's austerity programme. He's not perfect, no manager is, but I can't think of many other lower league managers I would rather have here.

When this team plays well, they can beat anyone, Carey, Lamieras and Ladapo would find their way into any team in the League. Defensively, there has been a problem and if that doesn't get better we may pay the ultimate price. Recent signs have been better and I think we'll stay up. There are probably 10 teams in the mix for probably 2 places - assuming Wimbledon and Rochdale don't improve.

As for transfer windows - I can't remember one when we've had an influx of players that have changed things - this one will probably be no different. I would like to see a defender brought in though.

As for Hallett, he's not been in long, I'd prefer to judge him after a full season, see what happens in the close season and the type of players we get in. I'm hanging on to the hope that he can't be any worse than Brent.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

He was more shit than Wylde so Livingston could only take one. Out of the two id have taken wylde.

isn't ainsworth on quite a lot of money also
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:32 pm

Plymouth Argyle defender Peter Grant is thought to be a loan target for promotion-chasing League Two side Carlisle United.

No deal has been done yet, but his potential move would open the way for Pilgrims’ boss Derek Adams to bring in another centre-back before the transfer window deadline of 11pm on Thursday.

That would almost certainly be on loan until the end of the season from a higher level club.

It is thought that Grant is available to leave Argyle and the 24-year-old has previously played for Carlisle boss Steven Pressley at Scottish side Falkirk.

Grant signed for the Pilgrims last summer after leaving Falkirk and has been one of four centre-back options for Adams this season.

However, he has been limited to seven starts and two substitute appearances in all competitions.

His last League One run-out came on October 20, when Argyle lost 3-2 to Burton Albion at Home Park.

Since then, his involvement has been limited to two starts in Checkatrade Trophy defeats against Chelsea Under-21s and Newport County.

Grant has not even been in the matchday squad for recent Argyle games.

It led to him being included in the Pilgrims’ under-23s side for their 4-0 defeat away to Derby County in the Premier League Cup last Monday.

Pressley was appointed by Carlisle earlier this month as the successor to former Argyle boss John Sheridan, who quit to take over at National League club Chesterfield.

Carlisle have won their first two games under Pressley and are fourth in League Two, only two points outside an automatic promotion place.

The Cumbrians signed Blackpool striker Mark Cullen on Monday morning on a loan deal until the end of the season on.

Pressley is also reported to want to strengthen his defensive and midfield options before the transfer deadline.

Argyle have had a quiet transfer window so far, with only one signing and one departure.

Oscar Threlkeld returned to the Pilgrims on loan from Belgian top flight club Waasland-Beveren, while winger Gregg Wylde moved to Scottish Premiership side Livingston.

He signed an 18-month deal with Livingston after his contract at Argyle was cancelled by mutual consent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next