Yea Man
sufferedsince 68
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? Empty
PostSubject: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:17 am

He must have made a few quid from selling control to Hallet, he gave Adams the disasterous five year contract and we are told he is now a massive Argyle fan who bleeds green, so how about it Mr Brent ?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:25 am

That would mean him actually spending money though suffs.

Just shows how pathetically out of his depth he was as a football chairman giving a manager a 5 year contract Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:38 am

Yea Man wrote:
That would mean him actually spending money though suffs.

Just shows how pathetically out of his depth he was as a football chairman giving a manager a 5 year contract Laughing
Yep, a high risk policy thats failed and now i think its only fair that Brent pays off Adams, so a new manager has a chance of avoiding the drop by giving him some money to replace the cheap donkeys that Brent/ adams recruited.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:41 am

Brent doesn't give a feck.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:43 am

You are asking for money off a shyster who proudly called himself a reluctant bidder - he isn't going to do anything about anything other than protect his interests at all costs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Brent doesn't give a feck.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh saved us once eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh can save us again! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:08 am

Brent and hallett couldn't care less what division Argo are in next season. They're probably expecting a bit of huffing and puffing from the fans when we're mathematically relegated but assume next season 10k mugs will turn up at HP anyway. They've obviously done the sums and relegation is cheaper in the long run than paying off Adams. DA is as safe as Sir Alex and Arsene ever were during their tenures.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:37 am

I hate to admit it but the economic case is strong.

The "transfer" window will seal our fate.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:39 am

The only transfer that will go on in January is more of the playing budget transfered to the mankover.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:43 pm

With an absentee Chairman/Owner, how and who would make the decision to get rid of Adams?

I'm assuming that Hallett only gets to see matches on DVD which doesn't always give a true reflection of how well/badly the team played. He certainly won't have any incite into the mood of the players & staff or of the fan base as a whole. In fact the players and fans could be in total revolt and Hallett wouldn't have a clue

So when he want's an update, who does he speak to and trust, Brent? Dunford? Nooly? Freathy? The point is anyone he listens to will have their own agenda, Brent won't admit he made a mistake giving DA a five year contract, Dunford will ignore everything the fans say etc.etc. And it would be the same if there was a change of manager, with Hallett unlikely to be available to hold interviews and too far removed to get background info on possible replacements.

So, to me it looks like DA is here for a while and even if he did go, we'ed be looking at the dreaded "internal" replacement scenario.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Am startled genuinely that Hallett didnt wield the axe last night. If we thought the shyster was bad its becoming pretty clear that Hallett has his eyes set on a much bigger prize than maintaining league 1 status
Brent and Hallett should shoulder the responsibility for winding up Adams contract between them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 2:34 pm

They'll (the board, including SH)will be well aware of the frothing at the mouth and the jabbing of screens in general and on social media since the defeat yesterday. I suspect their approach will be to let it all die down, blow over and pray for a win on Saturday.

The thousands that DO attend each week, and the fan-base in general, seem to be held in utter contempt, and will continue to be so until the apathetically drenched happy clappy, dimlow, pasty eating Janners wake up - which, isn't going to be any time soon, if ever!

En-masse conditioning. To paraphrase a tweet from someone yesterday.................

"Results don't matter to this club anymore. We're being redesigned as a soft, ultra PC, family fun club with no real heart and with no real bite."
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Quoting tweets from cobi look how far we've come when he's talking sense
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:05 pm

The boot lickers won't rise up. Quite frankly I've got a better home for 20 quid 10 times a year........

Last edited by Elias on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong word)
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:27 pm

I'd be amazed if Brent paid his chauffeur's petrol money, certainly not splash out on getting rid of our 'hugely successful' (in his own words only) manager. This despite the money gained from selling of the council land by the Pavilions he was given by PCC - and the nice little windfall for the 'unwanted' part of HHP that's in the pipeline. Any news on what he's asking PAFC to fork out - I've heard a whisper, but it's so ridiculous that it can't be true.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 9:14 pm

He ll take 50% less which is what he will have wanted and made it look like a good deal
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm

He could pay him with the rent he charges the GTs!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Brent pay BEHAVE! the bucket rattlers and GT's will have to cough up.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Angry wrote:

While my verdict is out on Mr Hallett I find it very amusing that after 2 months the farmyard animals of PASOTI are going full frontal on Mr H despite his funding of the mankover whilst their etonian lord and saviour never put his hand in his pocket for the entire 7 years.

Really is a special kind of  stupid in Plymouth, must be in the water.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

While my verdict is out on Mr Hallett I find it very amusing that after 2 months the farmyard animals of PASOTI are going full frontal on Mr H despite his funding of the mankover whilst their etonian lord and saviour never put his hand in his pocket for the entire 7 years.

Feel a special kind of stupid supporting the club when i ain't even from plymouth,
But suppose it makes a change from supporting a utd/chelski or a liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Surely down to the fact the usual suspects arent touting SH as the next messiah unlike our previous chairman.

Worrying times
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Mook wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Surely down to the fact the usual suspects arent touting SH as the next messiah unlike our previous chairman.

Worrying times
Hallets, not responsible for a dogshit squad that honour belongs to the Brentmare and to a lesser degree Adams.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

indeed punchy there prapppper dimlows them bheys pig jocolor lol! rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Because he's fookin untouchable Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:58 pm

That is absolute class!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?   Why cant Brent pay off Adams ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why cant Brent pay off Adams ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next